• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Droid Wars RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
OOC: eh I'm heading to ryloth :) so we will meet no matter what :) also I'm gona change my talking style by adding names :p more easy to read.

Last edited:
Level 10
Blue 5 made a gesture at the communications droid. A small hologram of the other ship's Battle Droid appeared on the panel in front of Blue 5.
"This is Blue 5, captain of The Chimera. Before you are given permission to board, state your purpose in this system and in communicating with me."

Level 23
OOC: I'd be on Geonosis, but their factories have stone walls, whereas mine has metallic walls. So, it's not on Geonosis, and the other planets likely to be chosen have other people on them. So, it'd result in a non-cannon planet... but how many Outer RIm desert planets do we know of? :p

Level 10
The droid in the hologram was replaced by a Sith, shown by the lightsaber on her belt.
"I am Lady Eroma," she said. "My purpose for being here is down on the planet, but I need some information about it first."
The only thing Blue 5 could think of that would interest a Sith here on Ryloth was another Sith, and Lady Eroma was therefore looking for Darth Morgue.
"Welcome to Ryloth, Lady Eroma," Blue 5 said. "You have permission to board The Chimera. Will I be meeting you in person or will we be continue to communicate via hologram?"

Level 10
OOC: Tatooine, the planets Tatooine (or something like that)

IC: Flaknor asks what looks like a blob a question. "Hello there, tell me, do you know anything about the sith." The blob looks up at Flaknor. "And suppose I do?" It asks. "Well I would like to know." "Hah! How much are you willing to pay?" He asks reaching down for his blaster. Flaknor waved his hand. "You are going to hand your blaster to me." "I will hand my blaster to you." The blob holds up the blaster and hands it to flaknor. He grabs it and puts it in his pocket. "You will tell me everything you know about the sith's plans." "I will tell you everything I know about the sith's plans... The sith are planning on some kind of secret project, something about building the biggest and newest something... I was only tuning into a communications relay when I heard it, it was cut out before it was finished. Thats all I know." Flaken sighs as he hands the blob his blaster back. He walks out and heads back towards his ship. He didnt really get much out of that.

Level 13
IC: Zato was currently hiding behind a large crate as he saw some troopers suddenly went into the store room, ' How did they know I was here so quickly? ' Zato pondered for a moment before coming to realization that someone or more precisely Master Hel'Thoc used the force to track him here, ' He must have raised the stakes up to the point where the troopers were going to kill me, " That is so dangerous. " Zato muttered to himself, Before he heard some footsteps clanking on the metal floor, He looked to the back of the crate and saw some troopers heading slowly to his position, Zato used the force to push some metal poles down to the floor, As the poles hit the floor, They made a loud clanking sound as it distracted the troopers for a moment before they went running to the direction of the loud sound, As they neared the place, They saw that it lead to a dead end as the troopers suddenly realize that Zato led them there as Zato dropped down into the center of the troopers as he kicked and punched the troopers so fast until they started writhing don on the floor in pain.

Level 14
A few remained and charged, Hel'Thoc took the head. His pike seemed more natural in his hands. "Remember boys, Master Hel'thoc wants him. Dead or alive." He jabbed at Zato.

Level 13
Zato jumped back dodging the jab, He turned around and ran towards the opposite direction as he drew his lightsabers and activated them. Both blue and black as he deflected a few shots from the blasters which the few troopers shot. ' Battle hardened black troopers don't stay down that long from just punches and kicks, I'll need to beat these few remaining troopers. ' Zato thought for a moment before he turned around as he slid in the opposite direction as he threw his blue lightsaber to the air as he jumped to a crate, And began jumping to other crates so that he could escape. Zato's blue light saber charged towards the troopers. Meanwhile, Zato stopped for a moment and hid behind a crate again so he could focus battling the troopers using the force wield technique.

Level 10
Flaknor noticed something strange as he walked to his ship. He quickly jumped back, an explosion landing right infront of him as he flew backwards. He looked up when he regained his stance, his brother was flapping wings, robotic skeleton with laser wings. In his hands he held a few grenades, he turned one on and threw it, again Flaknor dodges just barely. Flaknor grunts as some of his leg gets blown off by another explosion. He got up and as another was thrown, used the force to grab it and throw it back. Flaknor saw an explosion, hoping it hit as he got up on a foot, limping over towards his ship. His brother landed out of the explosion, the wings folding back in as he walked forward, picking Flaknor up by the neck. "Seems like I win this time brother." He states as he jumps into the air, his wings flying him upward some with Flaknor still in his hand as he lands into his own ship, tieing Flaknor up as he started to fly back to the planet he had taken over to produce droids.

Level 23
OOC: ..... wings? -.- Really?

IC: The materials had been set up for production purposes, and repairs on the factory were being properly done, witht he quick production of repair droids, and new panels for walls ad ciielings. Kaden went over schematics while he awaited the first of his army to arrive on a seperate production line.

Level 23
OOC: I know. I never said I blamed anyone. I was just stating how much more likely it would be for a Sith training regiment, instead of Jedi, thus implying SolMaster's desires to go dark on us, unbalancing the number of Jedi and Sith. (5-4) Witht he freedom of mobility in the force that the Sith have, it's best to have more Jedi than Sith. Sith have always been fewer in number than Jedi. :p (except for Luke's time...)

Level 14
OOC: I detest the sith part. My master (real live, swordfighting) trained me in the same way. So, it a real training. My master taught me how to survive any battle.

IC: "All Unit, Approaching dagoba." Sounded the com system. "Lets get this job done. Master Hel'Thoc orders. This rouge jedi is now needed alive." He didn't try to disguise his voice on that one. Zato should now learn that the enemy can be disguised as anyone. He thrown his pike aside and prepared his lightsabers without the trooper noticing. Hel'Thoc was patient and ready to fight his padawan in this battle. He took up his pike and force thrown it at zato. The sabers turned on as he charged at Zato.

Level 13
Zato sensed that something was coming towards his location as he jumped back and backflipped to a crate, He crouched on the crate as he saw Hel'thoc activate his saber, " Right, I knew it was you. " Zato shouted as he grinned as he pulled his black lightsaber to him as he deactivated his blue one as he held the black lightsaber in the Gatotsu stance, ( Careful to not touch that glowing part ) He charged at Hel'thoc as well as he went for a stab to Hel'Thoc's stomach.

Level 10
OOC: Yes wings, something that destinguishes him FROM general grevious. The wings have a metalic skeleton and specific laser device is used to create the actual wing, kind of looks like a bats wing and the inside is octagoned(Or whatever the shape of a stop sign is), meaning if you look real closely you can see the shape of a stop sign.

IC: Kalnoe makes it back to the planet and hops out, dragging his hurt brother across the snow as he enters the factory. He orders a medical droid to tend to Flaknor's wound that way he doesnt die, he doesnt want Flaknor to die before he the unvailing of the war. Flaknor watched as his brother left, his arms chained above him by a electric field and his feet the same. He sighed as he winced, feeling he needle numb his leg as the droid started to work. Kalnoe went back to overseeing the production of his army.

Level 8
Lord ken pleas don't use as he to often :/ it becomes annoying when you have to read a whole paragraph whit it. i mean you wrote something like this "as he deactivated ... as he jumped back to the crate as he drew..." it's damn annoying to read that.

Level 14
Hel'Thoc moved to an angle, one where he could miss the blade and attack. As zato charged, the ground started to move. "Around orbit, Gravity off." This was the moment he waited for. Hel'thoc used the force to move around the room. His sabers moving to knock down Zato.

Level 10
OOC: Ya I know, however he knows of his brothers tricks and knows that he leads an army. He's healing his brother well... because he's his brother... Family bonds (even though they didn't really have one) is pretty strong, he cant just let his brother die like that. Besides he'd want to do it himself. By the time Flaknor's men realize he hasnt come back in a long time, they will have quite a large army to take out inorder to get to him. Either way Flaknor will escape (I'll make a scenario where some of the droids are being stupid.)

Level 23
OOC: If he wants incompetant droids before the new chips arrive, let him have stupid droids before the chips arrive. It's just easier to trample down. :/ ANd it provides a challenge for him. My stupid droids have been tasked with repairing the factory. :p All the new droids are getting the new chips, and have commando training, making them far superior than the origional B1's "standing the open, shooting" tactic. :p Numbers mean nothing if they stand in the open getting gunned down. :D

Level 10
IC: Before Reverana knew it, a small shock wave rippled throughout the facility. R3 chirped back and Reverana looked back at the droids. The droids had been activated, but didn't move. "R3, what did you do?" Reveana asked.

R3 chirped back. "Are you sure you changed their programming?" R3 chirped a yes.
"You better be right. Continue production."

Level 13
OOC: Well, It seems like this RP is not very active anymore, We need more members. :/

IC: Zato suddenly stumbled to the ground due to the sudden shift in gravity, He deactivated his lightsaber in time just so he wouldn't stab the floor or himself with it. Hel'Thoc missed when he tried to hit Zato with his sabers because of Zato's unexpected stumble, Zato looked up and planted his hands firm on the ground as he took advantage of Hel'Thoc's dissapointment and pushed himself up to the air as he activated both his lasers again as he put his saber close to Hel'Thoc's neck as he twisted in the air and landed on firm on his feet as he faced Hel'Thoc, " Didn't expect that stumble of mine, Did you? " Zato said embarassed a little bit.

Level 8
OOC: i'll say it again :/ your posts are a pain to read whit all the "as he" in it. I'm normally not the one to comment on this but it irritates me sooo much.

Level 23
OOC: agreed. plus, it's recapping what happened, and why the lightsabers missed. details like that are kindof redundant. :/

IC: Kaden stood out in the open desert, surrounded by 10 new B1 commandos, while the remains of the old B1's lay scattered in the sand. His lightsabers off, his cloak fluttered in the wind, as his new commando B1s stood, their guns at the ready, locked on to their new master. Crouching in preperation, Kaden activated his duel sabers, leaping high into the air to dodge the incoming laserfire. He would see how well his new army would hold out against a sith.

Level 14
"Good, troops stop the hunt. Now what have you learned from this, Zato? Tell me when I get back from a spot on dagoba." He asked as he turned of his sabers. the troopers lowered their weapon and started to talk. "Master Hel'thoc, what your new orders", said the true captain of the troops. " It time for one of my trips, guard the young one. He still has a lot to learn. Set up a camp site and zato, they will help train you more in survival." He walked out the door and head over to the hanger bay. He took a star fighter and landed towards the planet. He landed near a big tree and leaped out. "Yoda, I seek guidance on a matter." This was the monument he waited for. To seek what dangers sleep on korriban and what power will he gain.

Level 23
OOC: lol Yoda, and not Master Yoda? even the council members called him Master Yoda, as it was his rank. :D Shows respect too. :p Way to getting straight to the point, jedi! :D Just like Kaden, cutting straight to the point :D No signs of respect at all. Yoda, just another tool for the Jedi to get answers from XD

IC: Kaden dropped behind a B1, slicing it down the middle, as he narrowly dodged incoming laser fire, pulling up a B1 commando to block incoming shots. Sending it across to miss the other droids, he shifted right, crouching as he slashed off the legs of another droid, before quickly flipping to the other side of the assembly. 'It is too easy' Kaden thought, as he brought down another two soldiers, leaving him with half the group.

The droids were pulling back now, getting more distance between eachother, as they kept their guns locked on him. Kaden decided to step things up a bit, moving off towards the canyon to force the new droids to persue him. Using his comm, he ordered another 30 commando b1's to persue him in the canyon. A test of their adaptability was in order.

Level 10
OOC: You'll probably find a ship there. I wouldn't be surprised if you landed near me. but just to be safe, you should contact me first. XD

IC: Destroyer Droids were moving off to the ships, awaiting transport as Reverana made his way back to his ship. R3 reprogrammed some battle droids and made them take the controls, as it followed its master.

Reverana reached his ship and got inside and activated his holocomm. He expected his contact, Darth Morgue, to appear.

Level 23
"Of that I would not know. I trust you will secure the factory? It would be a shame for you to let it fall into the wrong hands..." His voice became more serious, as he hinted the importance of acquiring droid factories. "Secure the factory, and make sure no opposing forces are in the system. I expect this to be done by the time reinforcements arrive."

OOC: Dath Morgue is a reletively tall figure, well built, and, despite his concealing black robes, has a voice and attitude similar to Dooku. So, he, of course, likes to think of himself as rather clever, and isn't the "live or death serious" attitude with everyone. He has that intricate, wealthy person attitude when speaking, sometimes making his threats through hints and suggestions. So basically, he's Count Dooku in the Emperor's clothing :D Just without the love for "proper" lightsaber duels. (Dooku's obsession)

Level 19
That had been quite a long training, unusual too.
Oh, well, every master had an own way of training someone, no?
Tho, even if every master had an other way .. he still found this way really unusual.
Also, why he'd suddenly leave? Meh . .

Level 23
IC: The droids picked up their pace, breaking into a full sprint, guns at the ready, pursueing their target into the canyon. Entering the canyon, they came to a walk, as the remaining five droids looked around, scanning for anything out of the ordinary. Kaden watched from above, looking down upon them. As a droid spotted him and looked up, he had quickly vanished, waiting for the reinforcements to arrive to help in the hunt for him. He deftly leap from rock to rock, keeping track of his "predators".

Level 14
OOC: His shows respect as he knows master Yoda doesn't come to you unless you are nice to him. I wont post the chat but he will start to change, :)).

Level 10
Whatever happened to meditation for answers? That's what Yoda would always do, and I suspect that he would tell you to meditate on it. Even as a Force Ghost, he can't see everything.

Also, please stop the idle chit chat. This is for the RP, and I've let this go too far. As dsaid in the first post, put the non RP stuff in the construction thread. Please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.