• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Droid Wars RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
then he wouldn't be a Jedi, but a dark jedi or something. i'm sure any jedi order would deny the use of force lightning :/

Level 14
OOC: Many jedi masters, like yoda, can use the darker powers because they can without goind dark because the truly know themselves.

Level 13
IC: " Same old tricks again. " Zato said as he used the force to hamper the sabers charge towards him as the saber gradually became slower and slower. As it neared Zato, The saber already came to a full stop. Zato went and grabbed the black sabers handle and deactivated it. He put it in his leather belt as he grabbed his blue saber and went to find Hel'Thoc.

OOC: You might as well give me a map of the Lost pride so that I know where to look in.

Level 8
OOC: Many jedi masters, like yoda, can use the darker powers because they can without goind dark because the truly know themselves.
yes but i tought we ALL agreed we wouldn't be that strong. exceptional Jedi have been able to use it whiteout falling to the dark side but only to some degree, and now you are just using it?

Level 14
OOC: I didn't master the dark side of the force. I can use the dark side of the force. I don't need to be tempted by the dark side of the force. I seek ancient force powers, even if dark.

Lost Pride

Level 23
OOC: The dark side has an odd tendancy to corrupt those with the purest of souls. It's like drugs. XD You can be the kindest soul in existance, and even if you ahve excellent self control, the Dark Side will still get to you. It becomes a habit, and eats at your morals. No one is safe when they use the Dark Side abilities. Dark Side abilities are fueled by anger, and hatred. Besides, a lightsaber blocks force lightning, so, you can't power it up more by zapping the forcefield. :/

Level 23
From the PM:
SolMaster:
He will go sith but he will train Zato because he wants a enemy who can truly fight back. He will become the dark lord of the sith and no one can defeat.

Response:
Varsaigen:
So, you are going to rise to overthrow the current Lord of the Sith, an NPC, and become our boss? I'm sorry, but I don't think Kaden or Reverana will like that, much less any other sith-side players. Besides, being undefeatable is not so much a matter of who's stronger as in strategy. Besides, what fun is a character who is strong in both lightsaber combat and the force? D: Not even Kaden is great in lghtsabers. He hates having instant death right in his face. He much prefers the Force, and has developed it into a powerful weapon. I'm not too sorry to say this, but you will never be undefeatable. Hell, I'm not invincible either. It's just nobody took the right approach against me in past RPs. :/ No one lives forever, and no one is invincible.

I think not, SolMaster.

Level 10
Solmaster, in the third movie, when Palpatine used Force Lightning on Master Windu, it did not make the lightsaber more powerful. It just blocks. Lightsabers don't work that way. Also, in the last star wars movie, Darth Vader blocked the Emperor's Force Lightning. And guess what? it only blocked it. Now, the force lightning was spread out enough, so it still hurt Darth Vader. Lightsabers are powered by an internal crystal, nothing else. You won't be allowed to use the Dark Side of the Force if you plan on staying a Jedi.

As for Yoda, he understands the dark side to an extent. He never used the Dark Side powers, but instead deflected it as an energy ball or absorbed it, basically removing it from existance. You can't make your lightsaber more powerful. Not only is it stupid and cheap, it wouldn't do anything. It will cut just the same.

Also, stay a Jedi. We don't want it to be 7 against 1. 7 Sith to 1 Jedi. We have enough sith as it is.

Level 14
OOC: VAR, You ruined my surprise. Well *cursing a lot*. OK, I'm done with my anger. (Mental note: don't trust VAR.) Why var, tell me why? Well guess I have to go plan B. No var, I won't tell you. Yes yoda did light (second movie).

Level 23
OOC: Because it affects everyone and we have few Jedi to counter the evergrowing sith ranks? Besides, when you mentioned the artifact/abilities search, I knew you'd try tirning to the Dark Side as quickly as possible. Because it is your nature to seek greater power. I chose the Dark Side because I figured out how flexible it is, and how it could be used, and, well, there always seems to be a lack of truly challenging evil. I've seen badguys in other RPs, and it didn't turn out too well. They would easily become the self-proclaimed god of the world, and raise an empire, take over lands, slaughter NPCs, but no matter the conditions, I used my brain to beat their brawns. Perhaps I'll make a jedi character to counter the lack of Jedi and even out the playing field, but I never did like controlling multiple characters at once, which is why I'd have to take one out temporarily for whatever reason. Brain is better than brawn, and the Dark Side of the Force is brawns only as a requirement, while Jedi is Brains, since they seem to be push/pull users. :/

But really, it does effect everyone and further uneven the score against the Jedi when the Jedi players turn to Sith. We have 3 Republic players including yourself, and 4 Sith players total. That's 3 vs 4. Why make it 2 vs 5?

Last edited:
Level 10
OOC: Solmaster, you can trust us. With the PM, you didn't tell var NOT to put it here, so technically, he was within his rights. Now, the reason this is a light side/dark side RP is because, it would be very annoying to have everyone as dark side, with no light side players. If you dind't want to be a Jedi, you shouldn't have picked the light side, and honsetly, there's really no changing sides. We need Jedi players.

On a side note, if you wanted to be unbeatable, why train your padawan so that he would be able to beat you? That wouldn't make sense. You are staying as a Jedi. I don't want to have to change what side someone is one everytime people want to change. It'd be too confusing. Besides, changing sides would ruin the RP and force people not to join, as they would see it as too chaotic.

IC: R3 came inside and moved towards it's master. When it reached the stairs, it activated its jets and drifted down. Reverana followed and showed it what console to search. "I've been trying to find the droid programming to see if they are loyal to me, but I couldn't find it. Now it's your turn." R3 responded and began checking the computer.

Level 23
OOC: Technically within my rights? D: He didn't state it, so I am 100% in my rights. He never even hinted that it as a secret. So, you can't blame me for bringing it up. -.-

IC: The droids were making a decent effort of repairing the place under the orders of the simple repair droid in operation. They didn't like it at all, but an order from Kaden was an order. He was there new master. Kaden, however, took his time to view the terrain outside. This place would be a fortress if he had anything to say about it. He had incoming supplies and workers under his orders for the time being. Not serving him directly, he would have to "request" additional troops and armaments. But he could at least demand a well fortified base.

Last edited:
Level 10
Kalnoe rests his self as the droids continue work on the planet trying to get all the factories operational and producing droids as well as ships. He also has given the droids chips to put in all the machines to give out the new blueprints. However he also has given them orders to put paint on the droids, markings as to symbolize that they are under his command. A black streak across the head and a black one going the opposite way on the body. [Head:/ body:\] He rests patiently waiting to be awakened after he feels he has enough energy to continue.

Level 19
OOC: Sol, can I be on your ship? If not, I'll remove this post.

Amador watched the troopers approaching the Padawan, and as he closed his eyes, he grinned. It reminded him of his own time as Padawan under his master.. an ordinairy Jedi, but still a great mentor and friend. As he watched the scene again again, his thoughts flew away.
Outer rim?
He did not know much about it, but he was curious, because that was one of the things his master taught him.
To be curious.
Degobah? He would see.
He looked again at the test..
The padawan was doing good, he noticed.
Still, it was a reckless test.
He wondered if Hel'Thoc actually valued the lifes of his men, as a Padawan could easily wound someone accidently. Also, he didn't had this test.
Was it actually common?
Lost in thoughts he was, for now, as they approached Degobah.

Level 13
" Now where is my master hiding? " Zato said as a few troopers suddenly went and activated their force pikes to attack him, Zato dodged most of their attacks and blocked some others as he went to the store room looking for his master. Zato ran fast because he didn't want to be attacked by more troopers as it is. ' This ship is huge, I don't know where to search for my master, ' Zato thought frustrated. ' Searching missions aren't my thing! ' Zato thought again as he let out his frustrations by blocking a force pike violenty, that was aiming for his neck, ' Is it me or are these guys just too eager to kill me? ' Zato thought as he prepared to deflect some of the lasers shot at him by a few troopers.

IC: Your map to the Lost pride's map is broken. Just put it in your album so that everyone can see, Hel'Thoc.

Level 23
OOC: No one seems to know who will control Morgue. :/ Possibly me, if you want a detailed, epic description of recieving orders... or perhaps someone else? But not everything will go in a Sith's favor. So, I won't be getting too man reinforcements sometime, or be unable to reach anyone with comms. But in this case, Kaden is already following orders. :p

Level 10
OOC: Var, I think you should take control of Darth Morgue. "Hello, you've reached the office of Darth Morgue. Darth Morgue is out of his office right now, and will get back to you later. Please leave a message with your name, number, and email address after the tone." XD

IC: R3 chirped at Reverana. Reverana came to the console and looked at the screen. "You found it? Good. Now, let's see." Reverana scanned through the programming. Production had been stopped to make sure he had more allies than enemies. "R3, see if you can find the programming itself. I can't make this out."

Last edited:
Level 23
OOC: I can be the Jedi Council too... :D

I keep things sane. And don't worry, I won't use the council for my own characters' or factions' desires. :p I have actually put my character at a disadvantage in other RPs, leading a abttle on some village, and unglamorously getting my character captured. I will keep it together if chosen to play the Council. :p You will be given encounters with us Sith, and I won't lead it to work against the Jedi and republic players. I will play the council as if I were a Republic player :D Just like I will play Darth Morgue for the Sith players. :p

Level 10
OOC: Sorry that I havnt posted in awhile guys, Ive been busy.

IC: Flaknor slowly walks into the room where his brother is standing, watching over the production. Kalnoe turned his eyes to his left. A hand popping out of his arm and reaching down for his blaster. Flaknor holds up his lightsaber, not turning it on yet. Quickly he turns his lightsaber on as Kalnoe turns, shooting his blaster, two, three shots, all of them being deflected. "Why have you come here Flaknor..." "Because brother, you are producing battle droids... What are you planning..." "Brother? Hah!" Kalnoe states as he quickly throws three of his knives, Flaknor jumping out of the way. "I dont consider you my brother any more Flaknor... especialy after you joining the jedi." He walks over to his brother thats hanging onto a bar. He points his blaster at his brother. Flaknor smirks as he lets go. "Your a fool Flaknor!" He says seeing Flaknor fall. "A fool!" Flaknor lands on a small platform and pants softly. "Close one." He looks around for a hall or something.

Level 13
OOC: Use my feelings? What does that even mean?

IC: Zato kicked a trooper out of the way after he removed all his weapons, Preventing him from fighting back, Zato looked around and saw some troopers groaning and trying to reach for their weapons. " That took a while. " Zato said as he sighed and proceeded to the store room unhindered, He opened the blast door as he looked, " Hmm, This place is a rather large room due to the number of troopers on this ship, So, I guess this is an ideal hiding place for Hel'Thoc. " Zato said more to himself as he jumped up on some tall stacked crates as he looked around the large store room.

Level 8
IC: after leaving tatooine Eroma boarded the cruisers that brought her there, as she goes to the bridge she starts to think. hmmm, contacting these underground corporations will be a tough one. First i'll have to discover who's in charge, and wich of the gangs are worth of having an alliance with... Jabba had many enemy's, the black sun corp, and the zann consortium being the bigest. Perhaps i will pay them a visit first. by the time she reaches the bridge she had made up her mind. "Commander, set a course to Ryloth, it's time we pay the consortium a visit."

Last edited:
Level 23
OOC: Now now... :p They are just Black Sun. My use of the name is Black Sun Corp. XD Two completely different factions. XD

IC: Finally, the fleet had arrived, as they landed on the planet's surface, Kaden came to greet them. As the Admiral of the fleet marched off, he was followed by troopers. Transport shuttles left the large ships, aimed for the factory to deposit their cargo. Kaden and the admiral exchanged looks, though Kaden's mask made him unreadable. As Kaden swirled around, he signalled for the Admiral to follow. He would inform the Admiral what he needed done, and interrogate him about the supplies.

Level 8
OOC: eh i suppose your right ^^ black sun indeed will do. i just auto added the corp, it sounded better.

Level 10
OOC: ShadowDemonLord, I hope you're not going to tell your Jedi brother about the plan. don't let the Sith cockyness get in the way. lol We don't want the Jedi to be prepared. XD

IC: R3 found the programs and chirped again. "Ok, here we go. see if you can find who the droids belong to." soon after the command, R3 searched the document and scrolled down. "They belong to... the Zann Consortium? Can you change it?" R3 chirped and began messing with the console again. "Tell me when you are finished and then start production. I've got some droids to grab." Reverana ran off to the room where the two Destroyer droids had rolled off to. Once inside, he saw what he was up against. "Oh, this is just great." Along the wall, hundreds of small indentations ran up the walls. And in those indentations, were destroyer droids, all rolled up and waiting to be moved. Reverana moved to the closest one and looked at it. "They seem to be turned off." He activated his comm device. "R3, don't start production yet. We have a situation here. When you are done reprogramming, get over here and see if you can help me."

Level 8
OOC: eh seems the consortium won't be our ally at all eh :/ hope they don't find out about your little factory take over before i speak to them xD

Level 10
OOC: Dont worry, there is not going to be any plan swapping with the two of them. They arnt close anymore, atleast not for Kalnoe.

IC: Kalnoe orders all his droids to hide so's not to be seen by Flaknor. He doesnt want his brother getting any ideas. He then hops down onto the same platform his brother did, but Flaknor was already traversing some halls. Kalnoe knew every inch of this facility up and down from looking at the schematics, it was like a maze but this hall ended at one point. Kalnoe decided to take a shortcut to get closer to Flaknor. Flaknor ran, his lightsaber out knowing his brother would soon be close. He looked around corners and used his sences to find the way to the exit. Soon he found it, right as he was about to turn the corner shots were fired and he deflected him with the saber. "Brother..." "I told you quit calling me that!" He said running at Flaknor, his rage in his voice as he jumps, throwing several throwing knives. Flaknor dodges them but his face gets caught by the foot of Kalnoe, the claws of the robot foot wrapping around his brothers head. "Looks like you were careless Flaknor..." He points his blaster as his head as he holds them down. He hears the sound of the saber and jumps, digging the claws into the ceiling as he got a distance away. "Why do you cower brother?" Flaknor says standing up, dusting himself off after swining his lightsaber. He quickly rushes out of the door and into the cold, heading for his ship. He didnt get much info but he knew his brother was up to something, it was to dangerous to stay there alone however.

Level 23
IC: He recieved the info about the supplies, and instructed his droids to begin work to create new droids. Calling 3R4 to him, he ordered for the second chip from the droid. This chip was unique, and as he plugged it into the mainframe, he set it to over-ride the base programming of every B1 in theassembly que. Every new chip would be inserted, and activated, enhancing the programming of the B1's, making them loyal droids, with the combat skills of a commando droid he had found partially intact. With help from his droid, and service droids, he had managed to repair the programming, and fill in some gaps, transferring it to a new chip. He would have an army of commandos in B1 bodies. Sharp, cunning droids with an affinity for battle. If things went to plan, this would give him the perfect edge in his battles against the Republic. Behind his metal mask, a malicious smile grew.

Level 23
OOC: Sure. I could do that. Have any ideas for orders? To get you started. :p

I guess we need to design Darth Morgue as well. Or, he could just be a figure like Dooku, but hidden in a cloak, like Palpatine was. So any hacked channel with him on it does not reveal his identity. :p

Level 10
OOC: ShadowDemonLord, I like how your Jedi character decides to flee after he calls his "brother" a coward. lol Very brave of him. XD I assume that Kalnoe is just like General Grievous? part machine, part whatever race he is?

IC: R3 came to Reverana and saw the many deactivated droids. It then turned around and began wheeling away. "Where do you think you're going? I told you to deactivate the droids." R3 chirped back at Reverana and continued to wheel away.

Level 14
Hel'thoc moved around the ship. He took the disguise of a trooper. He moved with the rest of the squad. They reached the fallen comrades. "Get up you lazy bones. Get some weapons from the supply room. We have new orders, eliminate the rouge Jedi." Hel'thoc used his wits to change his voice. He took a force pick and used the force to locate Zato. "He is in here, Master Hel"thoc said. Take him, dead or alive." The squad move around to key locations. "We know your in here, rouge Jedi zato. It would be better if you surrendered."

Level 19
Amador had followed the squad, who seemed so certain of where the boy was..
Coincidence?
He thought not, and suspected that Hel'thoc was one of the troopers, disguised.
Then again, he hadn't heard of the trooper saying that Hel'thoc granted him the location.
It was also possible they just had searched out every deck and part of the ship.
But Amador didn't believe that, having seen the earlier trainings of that padawan and Hel'thoc.
He always fought him personally. No training stuff.
So it would be logical if he did that this time too, no?
How would the padawan save himself out of this one?

Level 10
OOC: Well the way I see it, he only had two choices, run, or get killed. Because it was pretty obvious that Kalnoe knew of every hall and every corner of the facility. Infact he does, he read the schematics.

IC: Flaknor got to his ship and lifted off, getting up into orbit as fast as he could. As soon as he did so, he light speeded off to where his troops lay waiting. Kalnoe growled lightly as he saw his brother leaving. He walked back inside and ordered his droids to continue production. Flaknor took a detour from his ship and stopped at a desert planet that had a small town on it, a great place to get some intel from mercenaries and such. He landed his ship out of sight from the town and made his way into it. Kalnoe attempted to contact a sith lord, or concile. (Whichever is available) He was ready for his new orders. Flaknor went into a tavern and ordered a drink, some music playing and girls dancing, there were plenty of mercenaries to talk to. He looked around to make his choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.