• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Droid Wars RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Blue 5 was notified by his communications officer that someone was making long-distance contact with Darth Morgue.
"Wait for the communications to end, then attempt to make contact with Darth Morgue again," he ordered, settling down to wait again.

Level 10
OOC: What? You're not trying to find out where it's coming from? XD

IC: The transmission cut off suddenly. "Fine, don't tell me what I'll get. R3, scan for ships in the area. I'm going to set up the defensive perimeter. You know the drill." Reverana said as he exited the ship and walked back towards the factory gates.

Level 23
OOC: My last message didn't go down... D: But, the only way you'd find out there was communication with Morgue would be to hack the channel. Other than that, you'd only see a comms channel open on the surface, and thus triangulate it's position. You wouldn't know who it was down there until you hacked it. And sith don't like having their comms hacked. No one does. :p

Level 8
OOC: nope sith don't like having their comms hacked at all, they would probably kill you if you do xD

Last edited:
Level 10
OOC:
I figured that since Blue 5 was created by Darth Morgue, it would know the location of his secret lair or whatever. To find out who was communicating with him, however, Blue 5 would need to hack the communications, and that would piss Darth Morgue off.

IC:
"The communication between Darth Morgue and his contact has ended," the communications officer announced. "Should I open a channel with Darth Morgue?"
"Yes," Blue 5 replied. Standing up, he prepared to meet his Sith master.

Level 8
OOC: Crazy cow... why are you completely ignoring me... I'm on your ship remember, i asked you twice to create a planetary scan and you twice ignored me... read mah damn posts

Level 10
OOC:
Sorry about that. You used dark green text to point out that 'commander' meant me, and I missed that. Would you avoid using that color in the future?

IC:
Gesturing Eroma over to his display, Blue 5 ordered a planetary scan. He knew most of the terrain already, but it was always best to be sure.
"I don't have much time until Darth Morgue makes contact, but until then I can tell you about Ryloth," it said to the Sith. "Ryloth is the home planet of the Twi'lek people. It is a desert planet, mostly mountains. One side of the planet always faces the sun, the side we are on right now." Gesturing at the veiwpoint, he continued. "I am assuming that you don't care about the view, however. The Twi'lek are quite common amongst organizations such as the Black Sun and Zann Consortium, and as such there are outposts owned by most existing pirate, mercenary and other miscellaneous forces here. If you want to make contact with one of them, I am sure you can do so here," Blue 5 finished.

Level 8
OOC: removed IC because of misunderstanding my next post will make everything clear :)

Last edited:
Level 23
OOC: The only habitable part of the planet is the thin section between the hot and cold sides of the planet. One side is a hot, overbearing desert, while the other half is a frozen wasteland. You could literally have Christmas and your summer party in one day! XD

Level 23
OOC: I sense a (Temporal) Disturbance in the Force! :D

He's right, though. It was Hypori, the desert planet. :p Ryloth is a bit too easy to search. You have the cities in the thin band between two temperatures of death, or, you get a multitude of scans on both sides, looking for a base or energy reading. :/

Level 10
OOC:
Crazy Cow facepalms
Whoops. Let's try getting the right planet this time.
Crazy Cow rewinds the tape

Gesturing Eroma over to his display, Blue 5 ordered a planetary scan. It knew most of the terrain already, but it was always best to be sure.
"I don't have much time until Darth Morgue makes contact, but until then I can tell you about Hypori," it said to the Sith.
"Hypori has no native intelligent life amongst it's rocky islands and large oceans. It served as the location of an enormous Separatist droid construction project during the Clone Wars, and still has many abandoned, yet functional droid factories on it. There are still small colonies of Geonosians on it, but the main controlling force is the Zann Consortium. After learning of operational droid factories here, the Consortium came and took over a good portion of the planet. They are now mass-producing Droideka Mark II's. If you wist to make contact with them, you can go to any of these dozen locations." Handing the Sith a small data-pad with the coordinates of most Consortium bases, Blue 5 turned back to the scan results.
"Is there anything else you need?"

Level 8
OOC: w8 what? no i was heading to Ryloth and then you said you were above ryloth oO and i needed a scan about Ryloth oO not Hypori oO this is weird...

OOC:
Blue 5 is above a desert planet (Ryloth) as well. Maybe everyone can meet?

see you said you were above Ryloth...

Level 10
Flaknor decided to use his time to meditate, perhaps find a way out of this mess as well. Kalnoe knew that no one could find this planet easy, but he made sure he had a big enough of an army to fight back just incase someone was lucky enough to find it. As Kalnoe walks down the hall a day after production he checks up on Flaknor, deciding to have a little chat. "Hello Flaknor..." "Hello brother." Kalnoe growls, Flaknor knew that his brother hated to be called brother but he called him that anyways. "What do you want brother?" Kalnoe clinched his fist but sighed and calmed himself. "Im giving you one last chance... leave the jedi's and join me, and I must consider you family again." Flaknor looked up at the ceiling to think for a moment, then looked back at Kalnoe. "Never!" He said. Kalnoe growled again. He rose his voice as he spoke. "Mother only took you because she knew you had something special. You know this... the only thing keeping me from considering you family are the jedi... do you want that?" Flaknor smirked. "Yes I do... is that a problem for you brother?" Kalnoe got even angry and slammed his fist on a table, making a large dent. "Fine! Have it your way. But dont expect any pitty on the battlefield if we meet." Kalnoe walks out of the room.

Level 8
OOC: so then I'm not on your ship? hmm that'll make things awkward :/ since i have worked out this thing whit you in orbit above Ryloth //

Level 8
OOC: the point is that Hypori is a manufacturing planet for the consortium, Ryloth is most likely to be one of their main bases since it's in the outer rim and almost uninhabitable. i need the second kind of planet, like i said i'll thing things over again and post evrything in a new post.

Level 23
IC: Reinforcements had arrived, Kaden noted, as thirty new commando B1s marched down from the factory and into the canyon, meeting up with the remaining five. Searching the area carefully, they looked. As Kaden kept himself hidden, he pulled a rock to his hand, finally releasing it to pelt a B1 in the head, heavily denting it. Now they were all on alert, guns aimed outwards, upwards, everywhere, so quickly, so swiftly. Kaden prepared himself, getting into his proper stance, calculating, watching.

With the moment the droids lowered their weapons, he leapt, falling upon them as their weapons returned to meet him. His lightsaber out, he swung around him, slashing them down as quickly as possible. With the gap in the mass of droids finished, he pulled off, leaping to a wall as the droids opened for to kill. Using the force to launch himself across the canyon and away from incoming laserfire, he narrowly dodged a thick pillar of lasers aimed his way. Again, he pulled out of the way, dodging just enough to get clear.

Now, he launched himself towards the ground, sending his lightsabers towards the droids in a risky manuever, before dodging the stream of laser fire targeting him. Three collapsed. Hardly a dent to the number, as he leapt over their attacks, bringing himself up close with his would-be killers. With such proximity, it was hard to get a clear shot at him, as he let his lightsaber do the work, manipulating the dead droid before him to be his shield. And now, launching himself upwards, he retreated to a section of ledges. Only twenty remained.

Level 8
OOC: these droids sure seem to be an improvement, in the clone wars you would already have taken half of them out xD OK Crazy Cow i made up my mind, i won't be boarding your ship I'll just stick to the Ryloth plan only you won't be there xD

IC: after some time Eroma finally arrived in Ryloth space. she retreaded from the bridge and went to her quarters (room if you'd prefer that) as she entered the quarters she consulted the database and started gathering some information. after a while it was confirmed, the Zann consortium had a base in Ryloth no doubt about it. she pondered for a moment knowing the Zann consortium would be a powerfull ally... but also a dangerous one. she contacted the bridge and ordered one of the droids to do a planetary scan.

after a while she arrived at the bridge, by that time the scan was complete. "Commander, could you zoom in on these coordinates." she showed the coordinates on her display.

hmm yes as i tought, that must be the consortium base... looks like a complete fortification. would be hard to take in a full scale assault, so they won't be expecting it... but i do'nt want it to come to that, i'll have to try negotiating first and if that doesn't work i'll just aply some presure.

"Commander make contact whit darth morgue, i need some reinforcements."

OOC2: viola i deleted the content of all my previous posts and poured them all into this one plus changed it.

Last edited:
Level 23
OOC: I already did take half of them out. :p Normal B1s would have been dead in 5minutes. :p But, these are essentially commando droids in B1 bodies. Imagine how dangerous they would be if they had the proper commando gear. :p 35-40 commando droids (proper body and gear) versus a sith is pretty hard to beat. XD With the elite training programmed into them, they would be pretty hard to beat. it's strange they never copied the commando programming and changed each B1 chip with it. They could ahve won the war then. :/

Level 8
very true. anyhow ima revealing my plot... I'm tired of it to be secret. your characters won't know it anyway. I'm ordered to go after the Carbonite sith army holocron :) this army is far superior to droids so :) the Zann consortium is said to have obtained it during the civil war following the cone wars so :)

Level 8
OOC: won't be hard since it's in possession of the Zann consortium. you should know that if you read that bit of text.

Level 8
OOC: thats why I'm going trough whit the Ryloth thing and not the Hypori thing... you seem not to be following it correctly, i changed everything. I'm in Orbit above Ryloth and Crazy cow in orbit above Hypori. Ryloth is long known to be the main base of the consortium.

Level 10
OOC: However, they would keep all of their stuff locked away in secret. It wouldn't nessessarily be at a fortress. I also doubt that they would deal with the sith because they have never worked with the dark side. Have you noticed how selfish they are? They stole Darth Vader's flagship and used it against the Emperor, before abandoning it, as I recall. They want to be the sole power in the galaxy, as evidenced by their actions.

Level 8
OOC: They want to control the criminal underworld and when you control that you can pretty much pull all the strings from the dark. and sacrid believe me, whit they right pressure everyone is willing to work whit everyone.

Level 10
They won't be willing by force, they'll cooperate to an extent, but they'll try to steal Sith plans,weapons, ships, etc. It all depends on timing, and what are you going to ask them?

Now, I'm not sure if you guys have noticed, but this whole page is OOC. Var and Phoonix have 1 IC post each, and I would love it if you would move ALL future OOC posts to the construction thread. This RP has moore OOC than IC. KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Level 8
OOC: sry sacrid this'll be my last OOC post in this thread. Var i said i contacted darth Morgue so a you not supposed to react then? i tought you were playing morgue :/

Level 23
OOC: Ah. changed post, which is why I did not see it. Very well then. :p

IC: The cloaked figure of Darth Morgue appeared on the holopad (or wherever the holoemitter is :/) "Ah. Lady Eroma. I take it you have news? Preferably good..." He hardly moved, his head the only movement noticable.

OOC: Can't really make him do much more as you are the one contacting him. :/

Level 8
IC: "Yes master, about the artifact. It's a high possibility it is in the hands of the Zann consortium. I am currently in orbit above ryloth, once known as the never center of the consortium, i think it's likely the artifact is in their premesis here. I don't think they are going to work whit us willingly, so i would like to ask for some reinforcements. it has to be something afficient and fast, maybe two squads of assasin droids?"

Level 23
IC: "Unable to handle it yourself, Eroma? Very well, you will have your squad of assassin droids. But you only get six droids. As for the artifact, be quick about it. We do not want them to organize an assualt before we attack the Republic. Leave no witnesses." He walked off, letting the hologram turn off. He had other things to attend to.

OOC: Check their armament. :p They also have some... unique abilities. :p You will get 6. Enjoy! :D (The list of assassin droids is not a pretty sight. single pivot arms, and a stiff body. They'd go down in a single shot D: So, you are getting Commando droids. :D)

And yes, he's giving you 1 squad, not 2. :p They are pretty expensive, and he's not going to be so lenient with those under him. So, you'll have to make due with a squad and a half. (expanded squad) It should be enough to do the job. Besides, you have your lightsaber and the Force at your disposal. :D

I would have sent you an assassin probe, but those would likely be saved for "special" occassions. :p Nasty things that they are, they shouldn't be wasted on "criminal scum" :p (mini-swarm inside them! :D)

Level 10
Well, I believe it's time to continue this RP. My computer had a malware attack a couple months ago and I'm having to use a laptop to get on.
Anyways... let's get this moving again. If you want, you can skip ahead and finish your assignments. I want this war started already. T_T
IC: [Hours later...]
The droid factory had been progressing without too many problems, and Reverana had reprogrammed the droids that were ready for transport.
His reenforcements had arrived. Now, squads of OMAA Battle Droids patrolled and guarded the facility. Sensor jammers were placed around a large area of the planet surface, and Reverana had R3 move his ship to a safer place, now that he controlled the factory, and he now walked to his ship to tell his Master that his preperations were complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.