1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Zzone's Storybook "Lore" Workshop

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Zzonehardy, Jan 18, 2014.

1. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Cool. Now the workshop can get back on top.

2. Love Seeker

Love Seeker

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm up to join!! Can I be ''History Teller''? But they are not true xD

3. hiphop4eva

hiphop4eva

Resources:
    Resources:
    0_0 hi Myo :)

Before I will request, can I ask what do you mean with first, second and third person story telling? Im Turkish thats why I dont get it.

4. Eagle XI

Eagle XI

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    He probably means:
    explaining things out of an person's viewpoint within the story(first person, "I Angrakhar, destroyer of worlds did fart into the air thus collapsed that citadel", "I have gone and slain that silly dragon. huehuehue"),
    explaining things out of an narrative view relative to an person within the story, out of another person that happent to be nearby the protagonist(second person, "the raid was hard for all of us, the tank nearly went down and it was almost like my friend Lokthar would be severely dissapoint and could have even left us, if he didnt got the appropriate loot again after this battle. Lucky on me, got a shiny new sword out of this, after learning that there was free dwarven beer for everyone he finally calmed down along the rest and forget a while about that darned stone, as we all hit bottoms for the night.")
    explaining things out of an narrative view relative to the action rather than people(third person, "through the sacrifice and actions of Paladin Arius, thus the battle was won for the Humans. Deathknight Evuulzor was beaten for the day, yet not defeated, thus sworn avengeance on his archnemesis returned from the grave, and having gathered a new host of the damned on 126 days after, had begun forced march on... (blahblahblah, continues so)")

5. hiphop4eva

hiphop4eva

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for that, I will request soon.

6. Eagle XI

Eagle XI

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    :J I wouldnt foresee any bright future for such an..
    Oh look, i didnt volunteer anyways.

7. Edge45

Edge45

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    lol, atleast you explain.
    uhm,,..... <.<'', gotta go....

8. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
  9. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOf OMG Guess who graduated high school, went to college and came back and finally is taking a year off? THIS GUY! I am SOOO sorry about everyone's requests that went to the wayside, I don't know who is still around and stuff, so I am wiping the slate clean, (I can do that right?) Alright, if you had a request, please request again, if you are still part of the team and active please PM me and let me know. Thanks again guys!

10. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Welcome back :)

11. Darko_Darkking

Darko_Darkking

Resources:
    Resources:
    May I join this workshop? maybe I could be a "Backstory teller"? (Still making sample)

{EDIT}
    Here two :

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  12. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Backstory Teller? Like the lore and history of someone or something? or like you only write in flashbacks? I'm sure with the old team scattered a fresh new member would be just what we need :) Do you have like a time of day you are on a lot? or are you consistently active is a better term :)

Also, @love seeker, if you are still around let me know somehow :p

13. Darko_Darkking

Darko_Darkking

Resources:
    Resources:
    I more like browsing hive on Saturday and Sunday at 8 am to 4 pm Western Indonesian time, also "lore writter" is more better to me. Sorry, quite busy when I write that sample, so I can't think something more greater than that.

14. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm back in. Please request again so we know you still want it.

15. Darko_Darkking

Darko_Darkking

Resources:
    Resources:
    Plankingwolf in again? Nice!

16. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is my buddy, Planking Wolf has been more helpful to this thread than I have, so I made him "My Right Hand" because i'm right handed :grin: Anyway I also give him permission to clear things and projects as well as me welcome back buddy! Alright, back open for business, please request again if you already had one so we know you'd still like it done.

17. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    YES THIS IS A DOUBLE POST! I'm on page 4 and waited at least 2 weeks I believe a bump is allowed.
    ---------

I know I have some requests pending but the reason I ask that you re-request is because (like me) people do tend to have unforeseen periods of absence. It happens a lot here as it is a resource site, and not facebook. I can understand that, but I would prefer to not write a story in it's entirety and have the requester not around to use or act on it... I do hope you understand, and as I was gone in the middle of many requests I do feel someone obligated to finish those first, if you do happen to re-request, please let me know and you will be shuffled to the top of the list.

If you are a new request, please check out our format and we will get it done ASAP! Thanks everyone, I look forward to helping the Workshop once more!

18. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Ahh been a long time since i browse this page. How's the request of mine? I forgot what it was actually.