• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

== Storyboard Workshop! ==

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello.

I'm opening a storyboard workshop. All my friends, teachers, and family say and I'm a talented writer. I love to write, so I can do any type of story for you.

Request using this form:

Size of Story(choose Small, Large, Epic):
To do with warcraft(Yes,no):
Entire Story or a part of another:
What you need a storyboard about:
Extra:

Wait list:
None.
Completed:
forsakener - The World of Argos

Last edited:
Level 11
Could you write/expand on my lore for my orpg?

This is the basic outline of what I have:

Chapter One: The Awakening
The world of Argos is Born. The elemental gods shape and form the world. After the creation the Elements go into a long slumber.

Chapter Two: The Ancient Wars
Many years after the Elements went into hibernation. Life started to grow and cultures formed, and a race called "Men" quickly started to take control, and master the world and its powers. The Elements then wake, due to the sense of threat to their world, start a war between Men and themselves. Years and Years the war lasted until an elite order of Magi created Master Seals to control the elements and stow them away. The Magi were successful and Men started to prosper.

Chapter Three: The Betrayal
In all Men's hearts lie corruption and greed. This was proven when a very powerful Magi of the Order betrayed his fellow friends and took control of the Seals. Gaining their power and starting a siege to control the rest of the world of Argos. Reforming the Order into the Forsaken, begins his rise of power and the seemingly inevitable destruction of Argos.

Could you rewrite, change, or expand on the stuff above? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Forsakener

Level 5
hey mr doom angeal im writing my own lore too may be you could help me.. :) ima post it when i get the character concepts done :) and its for a map too. great idea for a thread:)

Just link me when you need me.

Could you write/expand on my lore for my orpg?

This is the basic outline of what I have:

The world of Argos is Born. The elemental gods shape and form the world. After the creation the Elements go into a long slumber.

Many years after the Elements went into hibernation. Life started to grow and cultures formed, and a race called "Men" quickly started to take control, and master the world and its powers. The Elements then wake, due to the sense of threat to their world, start a war between Men and themselves. Years and Years the war lasted until an elite order of Magi created Master Seals to control the elements and stow them away. The Magi were successful and Men started to prosper.

Chapter Three: The Betrayal
In all Men's hearts lie corruption and greed. This was proven when a very powerful Magi of the Order betrayed his fellow friends and took control of the Seals. Gaining their power and starting a siege to control the rest of the world of Argos. Reforming the Order into the Forsaken, begins his rise of power and the seemingly inevitable destruction of Argos.

Could you rewrite, change, or expand on the stuff above? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Forsakener
Forsakener, Later tonight I will reread all of this write you a story from it. I like your overall concept, it seems pretty unique and would be fun to play.

Level 5
The elemental gods, in time, we the creators of everything, good, evil, and in between. Seeking to test humanity and other life if they had learned from the past wars the correct way to live. In order to test this, the elemental gods put together a world of men and nature. The Balance, was perfect, at the start. The world of Argos is born. After perfecting the balance in life and tranquility, the gods were happy to see that they had successfully created a perfect world to begin with. Nothing bad was their fault, from here on out.

Hundreds of years passed, and the gods only grew older and more irritated at humanities progress. So much time passed, and nothing was happening. No Good, bad, evil, hate. No nothing. Sooner or later, Life started to grow and cultures formed, and a race called "Men" quickly started to take control, and master the world and its powers. Growing stronger and stronger, learning what they could and more, these "Men" learned that this world of Argos had much more to offer then just simple wood and gold. There was magic afoot. The "Men" begun hunting and destroying all traces of sorcery they could find. Magic was something, like a cold, that was impossible to get rid of, but still was worth trying.

Chapter Three: The Beginning
The Elements, undisturbed in their deep sleep, wake, due to the imperfection these "Men" are creating. The Elements create more another race in the world to start a war between Men and themselves. The war raged on for hundreds of years, finding no end. Every form of life was for aggression and pointless war. The war would scar the land for hundreds of years, angering these elemental gods even more. The testing was over, and the Men had failed. The gods possessed one fatal weapon: Magic. Taking over some of the more important human vigils, the gods easily ravaged the human faction. Some of the humans in this possessed group still had their wills, and used the magic being put into them to stop further possession.

Chapter Four: The End
For all the blood that was spilled in these wars, nothing would be better then to destroy this world, to the gods. It would be faster and less violent then killing all of mankind. The gods created a demi-god of each of their elements. The Fire demi-god, Arvahalo, was very short tempered and loved to battle. The Earth demi-god, D'vayon, was extremely smart and knew every single thing that happened on the world of Argos. The Water demi-god, Laius, was peaceful and used magic and illusions to calm her foes into submission. The Air demi-god, Ar'dius, was the strongest of the four demi-gods, the wisest, the most feared, and the leader of the four. These four demi-gods reigned hell on whatever mankind they could find.

Chapter Five: The Betrayal
In every living things heart lies desire. Arvahalo, being a demi-god, didn't have perfection. Desire to fight was in him, heavily. The end of this war was not something Arvahalo had in mind. To him, the longer it went on, the more blood he got to spill, and the more entertained he would stay. He gave the "Men" enchanted blades of fire, to fight earth, earth magic to fight water, and special charms to resist the wind. He also gave the men a boost in numbers, using his magic to give them all their dead and more. He kept the flame of life alive, betraying the elemental gods AND demi-gods. A deception of this level would not be tolerated. The Elemental Gods were infuriated.

Chapter Six: The Rage
The gods unleashed a rage in which was never seen so violent before. So violent, the storms were worse than any typhoon seen before. The rains' torrents were so strong, entire villages were enveloped in water. The trees came alive and fought ever-so-valiantly. The infernal hell of fiery rocks rained down upon mankind and the fire demi-god. Mankind's numbers dropped by the thousands, in less time it would take to eat a full meal. This apocalypse for mankind was foreseen by the fire demi-god, who sealed himself into a magical vault away from harm for hundreds of years. The elemental gods were only just getting started.

The Gods:
Earth Elemental God
Fire Elemental God
Air Elemental God
Water Elemental God
Demi-Gods:
Water Demi : Laius
Fire Demi : Arvahalo
Earth Demi: D'vayon
Air Demi : Ar'dius

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats all I've got so far. Tell me if you need a longer story.
~~DooM

Last edited:
Level 3
can you also make hero descriptions?
If No: well ignore this post

If Yes:
can you make this description of my heroes "Warrior" and "Hunter" a longer one? Cuz, i can't speak english very well and some of the descriptions that i have made are in wrong grammar.
-Description-
Slicing through armor with the greatest of ease. Whirling, dancing like a dervish, swiping foes with a flick of the wrist. Poetry in motion. Seeking perfection. Seeks to become one with his blade. All to fulfill his destiny to become the mighty Warrior.
-Description-
The Hunter was a skilled archer in her oppresive underground homeland, the Underdark, until she grew sick of her kin's evil ways and fled to the surface world. As a part of her resolution, she wanders alone in the wilds, bringing her excellent marksmanship into the fray.

Also, can you give me 8 names that i can apply to my hero "Warrior"

Level 5
can you also make hero descriptions?
If No: well ignore this post

If Yes:
can you make this description of my heroes "Warrior" and "Hunter" a longer one? Cuz, i can't speak english very well and some of the descriptions that i have made are in wrong grammar.
-Description-
Slicing through armor with the greatest of ease. Whirling, dancing like a dervish, swiping foes with a flick of the wrist. Poetry in motion. Seeking perfection. Seeks to become one with his blade. All to fulfill his destiny to become the mighty Warrior.
-Description-
The Hunter was a skilled archer in her oppresive underground homeland, the Underdark, until she grew sick of her kin's evil ways and fled to the surface world. As a part of her resolution, she wanders alone in the wilds, bringing her excellent marksmanship into the fray.

Also, can you give me 8 names that i can apply to my hero "Warrior"

-- With a blade of pure steel, sharper then a centaurs tongue, the warrior slices and shreds through armor he streaks with ease. With a delightful spin, attacking like a dancer with weaponry, he is the definition of mobile poetry. Seeking the utterly impossible form of perfection, the warrior mends himself with his blade, all to further his destiny as an undying, Mighty Warrior.

-- With a pure heart, the Hunter seeked redemption for the wrongs her kin had forced upon her. In her controlling, oppressive underground, she had nothing but a bow and her much-trusted arrows. Escaping to the surface world, she lived forever alone the wilds, bringing nothing but her clothes, a deep heart, and her excellent skills as a hunter into the fray.

As far as names go, I could try:

1 Arva'k Demaun
2 Krial Orlof
3 Tezehk Lafayln
4 Foni Lysnom
5 Tsufai Tseung
6 N'zall Goarn
7 Q'zenal Dratl
8 Orteng Warsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.