• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

== Storyboard Workshop! ==

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello.

I'm opening a storyboard workshop. All my friends, teachers, and family say and I'm a talented writer. I love to write, so I can do any type of story for you.

Request using this form, or else your post WILL BE ignored.

Size of Story(choose Small, Large, Epic):
To do with warcraft(Yes,no):
Entire Story or a part of another:
What you need a storyboard about:
Extra:

Author(s) available(Green=Avail, Red = Unavail)
DooM_AngeaL
ubran
Wait list:
None.
Completed:
None.

Last edited:
Level 5
I've had the whole idea of "you're a good write, do more" preached at me for about 12 years now, so I guess I'm a prime candidate for stroyboarding :p

<-- this dude can also help you write cool stories, bro

Level 5
I've had the whole idea of "you're a good write, do more" preached at me for about 12 years now, so I guess I'm a prime candidate for stroyboarding :p

<-- this dude can also help you write cool stories, bro

Okay, sounds cool. I'll change the post to say me and you are the writers, and whether we're available or not.
<-- that guy is a good writer and loves to read stories, bro
EDIT: Also, I've been told I could write and to continue alot aswell, ^^;..

Status
Not open for further replies.