• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-=-=-= Custom Spell Workshop =-=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Do PM me when the map is released. I'd like to play test it with my friends, hopefully not during my examinations. AoS are my favourite, when i'm killing shit lol.

I take my time with my map, No one comments on it so It bothers me, you never know if you got something good or bad if no one comments.

Honest to god I need to find a terrainer, but I am soooooo Picky about terrain I'd be like Sheldon cooper to Lenard when he orders out.

Anyway, I've moved into the world of Jass/Vjass now, not enuf to start given Jass/Vjass requests, lol.

Level 4
Does that mean that if u do still accept request it would be in vJass and Jass?
Or GUI is still an option just wondering...:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 12
Name: Black Hole
Target Type: Target Location
Levels: 1
Spell Type: Hero

Description: creates a black hole at a target location pulling ALL units to it, every 2 seconds the units in the black hole recieves 100 dmg, the dmg depends on the location of the unit, if it is much closer to the point it recieves more damage, if it is IN the point it will recieve 100 dmg. It lasts x seconds (can you make it configurable?)

Extra: make the cast range where the caster cannot be reach by the spell, interruptable. Any model will be ok just make it changeable and tell me where can I change it

GUI - True

Yes I know there are already like these in the spell section but it either has leaks/bugs or does not meet my requirements
Can you make this?

Level 7
As Maker discovered,Bribe's Knockback 2D is not pathing friendly. Mine outdoes it.

I had permission to modify Bribes Knockback, I improved it and added many friendly True/False Conditions.

>rebound on unit
>rebound Bumped unit
>rebound On unpathables
>rebound on Trees
>destroy trees
>Travel over cliffs
>Travel over doodads
>deal damage to bumped units
>allow stacking knockbacks
>rebound on (manually picked doodads)
>customize rebound speed reduction
>customize increase mental slow at distance (meaning after X seconds the slow will being for the unit yet he will still stop at the picked distance and timer of the knockback

all of that is new true-false features.

Only given through this workshop.

I could care less if you had better pathing lmao.

Level 4
@gumx here's your spell: (Tell me if you have questions or issues through PM)

@TrainerHunter I might do your request next.
EDIT: Actually Orthane I leave TrainerHunter's request to you.

thanks MasterTrainer i'm going to test it in a while got some things to do :ogre_hurrhurr: + rep

Level 20
@chooeychoco Here's your request. It's an instant spell so it's already MUI to begin with, no need for fancy methods.

First, tick the box in Preferences > Automatically Create unknown variables while pasting trigger data"
Just copy the dummy unit and abilities into your map, then copy the 'HL' trigger category.

Attachments

• Holy Energy (1).w3x
    31.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Level 33
I had permission to modify Bribes Knockback, I improved it and added many friendly True/False Conditions.

>rebound on unit
>rebound Bumped unit
>rebound On unpathables
>rebound on Trees
>destroy trees
>Travel over cliffs
>Travel over doodads
>deal damage to bumped units
>allow stacking knockbacks
>rebound on (manually picked doodads)
>customize rebound speed reduction
>customize increase mental slow at distance (meaning after X seconds the slow will being for the unit yet he will still stop at the picked distance and timer of the knockback

all of that is new true-false features.

Only given through this workshop.

I could care less if you had better pathing lmao.
Mine has a better pathing XD

Name : Transmute
Target Type : Target Location [AoE 300]
Levels : 4
Cast Time : 1.5 Seconds
Description: : Fires an liquid that turns all units in the area [if dies] to gold; deals 25/50/75/100 damage Gold bonus 10/15/20/25
Extra: Displays Experience gain effect before casted

Name : Golden Shield
Target Type : Target Unit [Allied/Self]
Description: : Shields an ally/self granting 2/4/6/10 bonus armor and 100/200/300/400 Bonus Health and Returns 10/20/30/40% Damage.
Extra: The Effect Would be Divine Shield

Name : Greedyness
Target Type : -none- Passive
Description: : Adds 1/2/3/4 Gold Per 1 Second and when kills a unit adds 5/10/15/20 bonus gold.

Name : Golden Cannon
Target Type : Target Location
Levels : 2
Cast Time : 2 Seconds
Description: : Launches an Explosive Gold Coin That Deals 100/200 Damage and when the units dies gains 50/100 bonus gold; Like Shockwave

All Spells Would be on Gui :)

Level 7
Name : Transmute
Target Type : Target Location [AoE 300]
Description: : Fires an liquid that turns all units in the area [if dies] to gold; deals 25/50/75/100 damage Gold bonus 10/15/20/25
Extra: Displays Experience gain effect before casted

Name : Golden Shield
Target Type : Target Unit [Allied/Self]
Description: : Shields an ally/self granting 2/4/6/10 bonus armor and 100/200/300/400 Bonus Health and Returns 10/20/30/40% Damage.
Extra: The Effect Would be Divine Shield

Name : Greedyness
Target Type : -none- Passive
Description: : Adds 1/2/3/4 Gold Per 1 Second and when kills a unit adds 5/10/15/20 bonus gold.

Name : Golden Cannon
Target Type : Target Location
Levels : 2
Cast Time : 2 Seconds
Description: : Launches an Explosive Gold Coin That Deals 100/200 Damage and when the units dies gains 50/100 bonus gold; Like Shockwave

All Spells Would be on Gui :)

Look, I have fully converted to Jass, so all GUI requests would be from Mastertrainer or any new recruits in the spell factory.

I began this factory because I was learning Jass for my map, so in my spare time I would make spells for people. Now that I know jass, I get stressed out by using GUI, jass is just that much better.

Level 7
I don't like any black hole models in particular and I'd be better off if you provided one.
Me andme and master trainer have agreed on turning this workshop into a jass only workshop now. we can make spell requestests jass friendly and make them faster then ever. if you are not experienced with jass. that is ok. i will update your spell if you need it updated since you do not know how. for jass to work in you map. you need the newest new jass gen pack. you can get it here on hive. we will make a gui trigger that holds your customizations to a ubserd extent. ty please message me your approval. as of now all gui requests are dropped unless you give us the ok to provide you with jass.

Level 4
Me andme and master trainer have agreed on turning this workshop into a jass only workshop now. we can make spell requestests jass friendly and make them faster then ever. if you are not experienced with jass. that is ok. i will update your spell if you need it updated since you do not know how. for jass to work in you map. you need the newest new jass gen pack. you can get it here on hive. we will make a gui trigger that holds your customizations to a ubserd extent. ty please message me your approval. as of now all gui requests are dropped unless you give us the ok to provide you with jass.

okay as long its jass friendly :ogre_hurrhurr: no clue how to use it. Oh Orthane are still making my Icicle Shower spell?

Level 7
okay as long its jass friendly :ogre_hurrhurr: no clue how to use it. Oh Orthane are still making my Icicle Shower spell?

You agreed so. yes. my internet is out so i cant give it to you yet. my phone is how i am talking here lol.

Level 20
Hmm... @GhostHunter123 I saw your request but you're not giving us an awful lot to go on here. I mean, do you want anything to be configurable, or do you want a way that shows the number of kills or a way to show the needed items? If it has no available target type sure it must be an instant. But if there's no spell type (passive, toggle, single-target, AoE, Passive) then we can't really answer. This is a spell workshop so I'm guessing there should be a spell-type too.

Level 18
The configurables would be unit types, item, levels, points and possibly time requirements, as in how many seconds of game time a player must wait for their unit to evolve or how long will a unit take to evolve. I am positive that I mention these on my last post.

More on unit types: I would like to choose which unit types evolve into which unit types. A player's unit can evolve .

Spell Type: Well, my request is larger than a spell, although a spell could activate the system. Do whatever you can here.

Also, my requested system has some conditions:
1. Player may wish to choose not to evolve through dialogs. Once player has decided this, he/she cannot refund his or her decision.
2. Another unit can stop a unit from evolving.
3. Player can cancel evolution through dialogs. If he/she cancels evolution or another unit stops evolution, player must wait 15 seconds to attempt evolving again.
4. While a unit is evolving or finished evolving, a special effect will occur.

Level 20
What are points? What are you using this for? I'm also sure that a player's unit should evolve, but I'm not sure I could do this if I don't know what you'll use this for, and if I did make it configurable, there would be no multiboards, no showing of game messages regarding points or items or levels. If that's what you want that the spell will only be noticeable when the effects are released because there are no other ways of notifying the player, then are you okay with that?

Level 18
Kills is one way to acquire points needed to evolve. Basically, a player has several ways to evolve. Those ways are reaching the level required, carrying a specific item, gaining points and waiting for game time. Sure, let's talk through PM because we are stretching the thread with comments best left for a PM.

Level 7
I would like everyone to send my private messages of their spells. My internet is off so i have more then enuf time to do requests. it is way to hard for me to scroll around with my phone
ty
Mastertrainer if you could pm them all to do this. that would be great.

Level 20
How about they PM you about their requests and they post here for their other GUI requests.

But at least my last request to you is that in the Front Page in your main post, put up your idea about PM'ing you and posting here to me.

@TrainerHunter depending on how things go you might have your spell within this week (it takes long because I'm busy too)

EDIT @TrainerHunter expect it within the next few days or so, sorry.

Last edited:
Level 7
How about they PM you about their requests and they post here for their other GUI requests.

But at least my last request to you is that in the Front Page in your main post, put up your idea about PM'ing you and posting here to me.

@TrainerHunter depending on how things go you might have your spell within this week (it takes long because I'm busy too)

EDIT @TrainerHunter expect it tomorrow.

You should never give a deadline. it is bad news. anyway but people here dont realize is that i have 30-40 heroes in my AOS game. each hero has 6 spells. 40*6 ..... thats 240 spells that have. About 4 times the complex structures then everyones spells here. i am a very busy dude. i have so much ahead of me everything here is extra work for me. I am a solo mappe. so i dont pass a map then have spare time. as much as i would enjoy not having to do requests here so i could focus on my own map.

also mastertrainer has his own map as well. don't feel like you are obligated to get your spell. the spells we give people are on our spare time not because we have time to do them all. we are not picking favorites ither.

I am willing to storm through any request you send me in private message if you send it between now. But you must private message it to my so i can read it on my phone.

Level 20
You should never give a deadline. it is bad news. anyway but people here dont realize is that i have 30-40 heroes in my AOS game. each hero has 6 spells. 40*6 ..... thats 240 spells that have. About 4 times the complex structures then everyones spells here. i am a very busy dude. i have so much ahead of me everything here is extra work for me. I am a solo mappe. so i dont pass a map then have spare time. as much as i would enjoy not having to do requests here so i could focus on my own map.

also mastertrainer has his own map as well. don't feel like you are obligated to get your spell. the spells we give people are on our spare time not because we have time to do them all. we are not picking favorites ither.

I am willing to storm through any request you send me in private message if you send it between now. But you must private message it to my so i can read it on my phone.

Thanks Orthane.

So anyways, @gumx, here's your updated spell:

and @TrainerHunter your spell too, take the one called Endure:

EDIT: To those whose requests aren't done yet, could you post it again here or notify us by some way, so I can start the Table of Requests?

Attachments

• Earth's Rampage.w3x
    21.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Endure.w3x
    32 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Level 8
Can I request 4 Spells Please ? :D

The Sea Crusher Spell Pack

Sea Ball

The Sea Crusher Shots A Big Ball of Water That Knoback The Enemys And Deals Damge Like The DotA Batrider Level 2 . The Same One . But With Ball of Water . When Its Blast like Batraider I Want The Blast Effect Be A 1.5 Scale Frost Nova :) Also Give 35% Miss to enemies
Level 1 : 100 Damge
Level 2 : 200
Level 3 : 250
Level 4 : 300
Sea Blast

Just A Simple War Stomp But With The Naga Building Death .( Art CasteR And The Targets ) Like Slardar Level 2
Level 1 : 75 Damage 1 Second Stun
Level 2 : 145 Damage 1.5 Second Stun
Level 3 : 200 Damage 2 Second Stun
Level 4 : 250 Damage 2.5 Second Stun

Sea Frenzy

Like Troll Warlord DotA Level 3 Favor . I Want That [Passive]

Ultimate Defence less
Target A enemy And A Reduce His Armor And Damage
Level 1 : -8 Armor And -15 Damage
Level 2 : -16 Armor And -30 Damage
Level 3 : -21 Armor And -45 Damage
And I Want Have A Effect On The Head . Something Frosty Or Watery Thing on The Head

Hero Model Must Be Naga Royal Guard And Level 25 Like DotA :) Thanks And When You Complete it . Send the map to my profile

Last edited:
Level 7

Sea Ball

The Sea Crusher Shots A Big Ball of Water That Knoback The Enemys And Deals Damge Like The DotA Batrider Level 2 . The Same One . But With Ball of Water . When Its Blast like Batraider I Want The Blast Effect Be A 1.5 Scale Frost Nova :) Also Give 35% Miss to enemies
Sea Blast

Just A Simple War Stomp But With The Naga Building Death .( Art CasteR And The Targets ) Like Slardar Level 2

Sea Frenzy

Ultimate Defence less
And I Want Have A Effect On The Head . Something Frosty Or Watery Thing on The Head

Hero Model Must Be Naga Royal Guard And Level 25 Like DotA :) Thanks And When You Complete it . Send the map to my profile

Dont relate your spell to a game. i am not going to go look at a map to see what you want.detail it. also try comming up qwith ideas that arnt all about other map spells. Lol

Level 20

Sea Ball

Sea Blast

Sea Frenzy

Ultimate Defence less

I'm not going to bother with the hero model and level anymore. I'm just going to do the spell, and nothing else.

And please be reminded that not every one plays DotA, so please follow the spell request format in the Main Post of this thread. It would be much more easier for us to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.