• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-=-=-= Custom Spell Workshop =-=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
@TrainerHunter EliTe did 99% of the spell, and I requested it at Mr_Bean's system workshop, where he's part of the team.

@chooeychoco EliTe also did your spell, and I requested it from the same workshop.

God that feels so good to get it off my chest.

EDIT: @-SpoX- you'll have most of your spells, at most all of your spell tomorrow.
EDIT: @-SpoX- you'll have to put more effort into your request because it's vague for me.

Last edited:
Level 7
@TrainerHunter EliTe did 99% of the spell, and I requested it at Mr_Bean's system workshop, where he's part of the team.

@chooeychoco EliTe also did your spell, and I requested it from the same workshop.

God that feels so good to get it off my chest.

EDIT: @-SpoX- you'll have most of your spells, at most all of your spell tomorrow.
EDIT: @-SpoX- you'll have to put more effort into your request because it's vague for me.
i am glad i got on. that is bs what you just did. mastertrainer. if you are going to be in a spell workshop. make sure you are able to make the spells. if you are unable. i already completed everyones spell in this workshop. i am only waiting for my internet to come back to post all the spells. (except for that dota spell) i dont touch spells that are a stolen idea.

After my internet is back and all spells are posted this workshop will close.

Level 20
i am glad i got on. that is bs what you just did. mastertrainer. if you are going to be in a spell workshop. make sure you are able to make the spells. if you are unable. i already completed everyones spell in this workshop. i am only waiting for my internet to come back to post all the spells. (except for that dota spell) i dont touch spells that are a stolen idea.

After my internet is back and all spells are posted this workshop will close.

Your right. That's the last time I'm going to do that.

Glad to know you've finished their spells =D

Name : Transmute
Target Type : Target Location [AoE 300]
Levels : 4
Cast Time : 1.5 Seconds
Description: : Fires an liquid that turns all units in the area [if dies] to gold; deals 25/50/75/100 damage Gold bonus 10/15/20/25
Extra: Displays Experience gain effect before casted

Name : Golden Shield
Target Type : Target Unit [Allied/Self]
Cast Time : 1.5 Seconds
Description: : Shields an ally/self granting 2/4/6/10 bonus armor and 100/200/300/400 Bonus Health and Returns 10/20/30/40% Damage.
Extra: The Effect Would be Divine Shield

Name : Greedyness
Target Type : -none- Passive
Description: : Adds 1/2/3/4 Gold Per 1 Second and when kills a unit adds 5/10/15/20 bonus gold.

Name : Golden Cannon
Target Type : Target Location
Levels : 2
Cast Time : 2 Seconds
Description: : Launches an Explosive Gold Coin That Deals 100/200 Damage and when the units dies gains 50/100 bonus gold; Like Shockwave

All Spells Would be on Gui :)

repost :D

Level 10
Sneeze
Name : Sneeze
Target Type : Passive
Levels : None
Spell Type : Hero and Unit

Description : The unit will have a chance to stun itself for 3Second if any units/doodads(in Region) near him which that cause a Sneeze.

Extra : This Spell is no damage to the unit.
Extra : In the Range of 50 the Unit/Hero may cause the Sneeze.
Extra : No buff in the Unit/Hero.
Extra : The Sneeze would be cause if the Unit/Hero step on the Region.

Increase Per Level : None

Please Choice (True/False) For All Of These :
GUI = True
Jass = False
vJass = False

Last edited:
Level 20
Sneeze
Name : Sneeze
Target Type : Passive
Levels : None
Spell Type : Hero and Unit

Description : The unit will have a chance to stun itself for 3Second if any units/doodads(in Region) near him which that cause a Sneeze.

Extra : This Spell is no damage to the unit.

Increase Per Level : None

Please Choice (True/False) For All Of These :
GUI = True
Jass = False
vJass = False

This is an interesting spell... would you mind elaborating more?
Like in which range does the Sneeze start to reach the hero? And what units did you have in mind would cause a Sneeze? Did you have in mind that the units that causes the hero a sneeze have a specific buff?

Well? Tell me; I need more details on this.

Level 8
Hey can I request a spell ??
Name: Power Catch
Target Type: Passive
Levels: 4 levels
Spell Type: Hero

Description: Everytime this unit kills a hero, it gains intelligence that lasts for 60 seconds. If you kill a creeps it gives half the bonus instead but lasts only for 10 seconds.

Extra: The intelligence duration and the bonus does not stack.

Increase per level:
Level 1 - +2 intelligence bonus per cast
Level 2 - +4 intelligence bonus per cast
Level 3 - +6 intelligence bonus per cast
Level 4 - +8 intelligence bonus per cast

GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass - False

Thanks in advance !!! :D

Level 6
/Request

Spell 1
Name: Embalmed
Levels: 4

Description: Since the hero is a mummy and uses the dalaran mutant mummy skin, this skill uses the embalments of the mummy to increase its durability. The spell passively increases his maximum health and reduces incoming damage by percentage when his health drops below 30%. The damage recution lasts as long as his health is below 30%.

Extra: I would like some kind of special effect to appear on the hero that shows to everyone clearly when the hero is below 30% health, hence when the ability is in effect. Perhaps making the model turn a bit red?

Increase per level: Gives +150/250/350/450 health and 8%/12%/16%/20% reduced incoming damage (both phisical and magical, all damage instances)

Please Choice (True/False) for all of these:
GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass - False

Spell 2
Name: Shifting Sands
Target Type: Active, Target point

Description: Creates up a small, sandy whirlwind around the mummy that damages and slows nearby enemies for 4 seconds in a 350 radius. After channeling for 2 seconds, the hero shifts through the sandstorm and teleports to another location where he creates another sandstorm.

Extra: The first sandstorm is creates instantly as the spell is cast and immidiately with that the hero begins to channel for 2 seconds. The channel can be interrupted if he gets stunned or immobilized. After the channel is over he "blinks" to the target point and creates the same sandstorm again on his new location. Take note that the same target can be damaged twice and two sandstorms could be done on top of each other for double damage. The slow does not stack. I would like no imported effects for this but perhaps the tornado and whirlwind models put on a dummy unit and paint that in sandy-brown or something, to make it look legit.

Increase per level: Each sandstorm deals 80/120/160/200 damage and slows for 15%/25%/35%/45% and last 4 seconds. Casting range is 800/850/900/950

GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass - False

Spell 3
Name: Mummify
Target Type: Active, No target

Description: Shoots out bandages in every direction and uses them to mummify enemies in a 400 radius. The hero begins to channel when the spell is cast and enemies are damaged and immobilized for as long as he channels. The hero can channel for up to 4 seconds. After he is done channeling the entaglement of the caught enemies is extended depending on how long he channeled. The channel can be interrupted.

Extra: I'll trust you with the visual effects on this one. As long as it looks like he wraps them in bandages or something I'm happy. The point behind this is to catch them stunned with this and extend the stun long enough for him to afterwards perform a double sandstorm on top of the enemies without being interrupted. Careful placement and thought would be required to execute both spells properly since both can be interrupted.

Increase per level: Deals 20/30/40/50 damage instantly. 0.25/0.50/0.75/1.00 second hold for every second channeled.

GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass - False

Spell 4 (Ultimate)
Name: Decay
Levels: 3

Description: The hero's rot creates a cloud around him that damages nearby enemies every second. The deeper the enemies reach into his decaying body with their attacks the more it damages them. Thus the damage per second increases, the lower the hero's health is.

Extra: Please use the disease cloud effect for this one. Not much to say about it, the description says it all.

Increase per level:
Level 1: Deals 15 damage per second +1 for every 40hp missing
Level 2: Deals 25 damage per second +2 for every 40hp missing
Level 3: Deals 35 damage per second +3 for every 40hp missing
Range: 250/300/350

GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass - False

I requested these spells at another workshop but when they gave them to me and said they're ready none of them seemed to work at all, so I thought of trying out my luck here instead. Thanks in advance!

Level 4
Hi there I'm requesting one spell if I may.

Name: Fireball
Target Type: Target Location
Levels: 1

Description: The hero shoots a fireball at the target location, damaging any units it gets in contact with and exploding at the end damaging and knocking back units. The height,ms and such of the ball, just let it look natural please ;).

Extra: Usually I use RegisterSpellEvent from Magtheridon96, the whole jass section is for the public to use it ;\

GUI - false
Jass - false
Vjass - True

I dont see why you cant use other systems than the Knockback 2D from Bribe because thats what its there for isn't it ? If I understand your header correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.