• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fan-based WC story help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I'm obviously new to the forums so I'll introduce myself if you'll forgive the minor off topic info. I promise I'll circle around to my request. I'm known on the Durotan server of World of Warcraft as Wurmspawn Masterblade, but in RL I'm an aspiring writer and I have played Warcraft often through its history. I wasn't an advid player at first but I have studied up on the story as much as I can, and I've gotten some inpiration to write a story based on the adventures of me, my friends, and enemies on WoW. I've been working on it very hard, when I can, and now with the replies of how good some people have found it to be and my desire to make it "come to life" I've had the idea to make a campaign from certain events in the story. I'm obviously in need of better models for characters since WC3 doesn't have the customizablity of WoW. I also may need some help in importing the models cause the map editor doesn;t seem to co-operate with me. But I'll post if I can't seem to get something to work. If people would like to read my story as it develops I can post it as well. But so I don't clutter up the topic anymore just send my a message and I'll tell you where I post it. Thanks for your time and your patience with my off-topic info. I also appreciate any help you can give.

Status
Not open for further replies.