• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Are Your Top 3 PC Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
my top three pc games are

1. Rumble Fighter(fighting game)
Rumble Fighter is a fighting game, u start of with a default fighting style later u get renegade and when u have enough "carats"(in game gold) so can u buy taekwondo, thai boxing, kung fu or even drunken master fighting style u can also buy clothes, hairdo, accerioes to customize u character (some have stats) what makes it unique in comparsion to other fighting game is that u can be up to 8 people in a match,
test it out its free

2. Grand Chase(RPG game)
this is also free it is a rpg u have three char at first they are swordman, archer and mage and u can unlock more chars by doing mission its cool test it out too

3. Warcraft 3 + EXP(strategy game)
well we all know about this one a cool multi custom game u can particulary find any kinds of custom games in this game made by cool people like urself

they are all mmo and for free except warcraft u neeed to buy cd for that other whan that its free

Level 13
Hard one. If you mean by the ones i enjoyed most it is :

1. Warcraft WE + EXP
2. World of Warcraft
3. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas.
If you mean by the ones i played the most :

1. World of Warcraft
2. GTA - SA
3. Warcraft 3 + EXP.

Level 7
meh i played rumble fighters and i never got to into it. i got to much lag in that game in most of the games i played. but grand chase was pretty good.

Level 19
1. Crysis (it's not just graphics, it's the entire feeling that makes it awesome!)
2. Oblivion (just that I have spent such an insane amount of time playing while it is not being an mmo.)
3. WoW (hate it, but the reason I wasted such a huge part of my life playing it proves that it can't be bad. Also I'd like to add that I quit during TBC, so I dunno about the expansions.)

Also, I like WCIII ofc, but it's more like the editor is cool. The game itself SUX!!!

Level 19
1. Warcraft III [Both The Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne]

2. Left 4 Dead [Both 1 and 2]

3. Erm... Erm... (I don't usually play many games) Uhm... Minesweeper?

Level 34
Pretty hard to decide. I think I'd have to separate them into classics and newer games.

Classic:
1. Jedi Academy - Bioware should scrap their lame MMO that's going to ruin their reputation, and make a new Jedi game that doesn't suck. Nothing in Star Wars has compared to this game since it was made.
2. WC3: TFT
3. Alien Versus Predator 2 or Diablo 2 - Can't decide. I loved both a lot.

Newer:
1. Dragon Age Origins - Awesome game.
2. League of Legends - Addictive, not really an amazing game, but I sure play it enough.
3. Mass Effect 2 - Go Bioware. Woo.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

PC:
1. Icewind Dale series
2. Tibia MMORPG
3. SPLIT: Unreal Tournament 2K4 or Transport Tycoon Deluxe

Mainly based on overall playtime and replayability. I've played Tibia on and off since 1998, so naturally I've accumulated quite the playtime, I'm also currently playing it a bit, but I'm not much of a gamer any more, and definitely not an MMORPG gamer. UT2K4 is what I boot up when I need to go about killing people rampantly. Transport Tycoon Deluxe, my favourite business simulator, played since it came out on and off in periods, mostly on LAN. Icewind Dale is simply the best game overall that I've ever played (for PC).

Console:
1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Gran Turismo 2
3. SPLIT Soul Calibur III or Grandia

Same general idea, but also what I remember the best. I don't really play a lot of console games, it's mainly Final Fantasy series and various racing games like Gran Turismo, Need For Speed and Burnout. I can't remember half of the PlayStation (X) games I have, mainly because it's been so long since I saw them. There might be a few more of those that should be fighting for the third place and second place here. Either way, Final Fantasy VII is by far the best game in the series and the series itself is excellent. Admittedly, I've spent more time on FFX, but that's because of the Blitzball mini-game and also the vast possibilities to develop characters as you please - my Lulu deals maximum damage in melee while her magic capabilities are limited. Gran Turismo 2, not because it's better than the other Gran Turismo games (I guess they can only get better with each iteration anyway), but because it's the one I've spent the most time on. I played this A LOT with friends in my childhood. Racing to fully tune all the cars first. Soul Calibur III because I like fighting games, some button-bashing now and then is good exercise, and it's different in the sense it has weapons. It's also better than Soul Calibur IV because of the "Chronicles" that beats this stupid tower by a far-cry. Grandia is one of the most memorable experiences I have from my early days as a gamer. Although I can't really claim to remember the story, I do remember the game; how it started and how the graphics was.. a lot of short, mini-events that I still remember. It was great and I've been looking to buy it (my disc is gone, either that or I borrowed it before), just to play it through again.

There's lots of memorable honourable mentions that I should be listing that I will forget, but here are some anyway, so that I don't feel bad about not mentioning them:
(in no particular order)
Tropico 2: Pirate Cove, Dead or Alive, Two Swords, Morrowind, WarCraft III, StarCraft (II), Rayman (I mean, seriously), Pokemon (although I hate the concept now, it was a game I played a lot when the hype came - mainly in school with links, cloning pokemons and shit.. fun times), Heavenly Sword, Jedi Academy, Hogs of War, Worms, Mass Effect, Rise of Nations, Red Alert 2, and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.