• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Top Ten Favorite Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
- WarCraft
- StarCraft
- Diablo
- Mortal Kombat
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Sims
- Monster Rancher 2
- Left 4 Dead
- Dynasty Warriors
- Crash Bandicoot

Level 6
1.WarCraft III (Everything you can find in this game is wonderful, so by saying WarCraft III i mean the melee maps, DotA, Blizzard's scenario maps and your works.)
2. Dota II (I don't know maybe i'm wrong, but a game as huge as this one cannot be ignored, besides i enjoy playing it time to time.)
3. Diablo II
4. Torchlight II
5. Battle for Middle Earth 2 and it's expansion (RotWK)
6. Sacrifice (I don't know if you played it or not but it's epic and you can find it in good old games website)
7. Street Fighter II, III, IV
8. Age of Mythology
9. Assassin's Creed (1,2, brotherhood and revelations)
10. Command and Conquer 3 (Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath)

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

don't double post please

So you are irritated by having 2 posts instead of one, and you make it to 3 posts instead of two, then he replies and makes it 4? How about PMing or VMing about it to him next time? Also you can see that he's new here, making two posts instead of one isn't even the worst thing you could do here. Hey, you made me to be fifth, wanna respond to me and make sixth post?

i will mention them if i ever play them :\
counter strike 1.6? why not "condition zero"?

Shame on you, mister.

No, really. CS 1.6 is the stuff here in Serbia. All trough the elementary school we played that think, each and every day. Even though there are numerous FPS games which are far better than CS1.6, CS1.6 is the best FPS ever. I don't care about that paradox, and any further post in this thread made by me will contain the following statement: Counter Strike 1.6 is the best first person shooter game in existence.

Level 18
Shame on you, mister.

No, really. CS 1.6 is the stuff here in Serbia. All trough the elementary school we played that think, each and every day. Even though there are numerous FPS games which are far better than CS1.6, CS1.6 is the best FPS ever. I don't care about that paradox, and any further post in this thread made by me will contain the following statement: Counter Strike 1.6 is the best first person shooter game in existence.

158487-albums6615-picture75955.gif

Level 32
Wao. I thought Ghosts was a goner (I thought it was going to suck compared to other games, simply put). Looks like I'll be picking up one of the 1 billion+ retail sales over other games this year. Here in American high schools, everyone talks about:

#1 Call of Duty #2 Battlefield (In response to Call of Duty) #3 League of Legends #4 Minecraft (Students play this on mobile all day) #5 GTA 5

Level 30
Great thread :grin:

* Warcraft III
* Mystery Case Files (all of them)
* Heroes of Might and Magic V
* Diablo II
* Quake III Arena
* Tomb Raider (fav: Anniversary)
* Insaniquarium Deluxe
* Plants vs. Zombies
* Spyro (fav: Return to Glimmer)
* Crash Bash

And since ONLY ten games is too low, so I'll stack a few more in here: Dofus 2, Tekken (especially 3), Devil May Cry 3 (SE), Zoo Tycoon 2, Need for Speed Underground (Classic in Serbia), Donkey Kong (2nd or 3rd, cuz Diddy, but 3rd more), Paper Mario, Bishi Bashi.

Level 9
If you ask me.....
-Dead Rising (all parts)
-The Last Of Us
-God of War (all parts)
-Halo 4
-StarCraft
-Minecraft
-Diablo (all parts)
-Warcraft
-Dark Souls (all parts)
-Half-Life (the best,all parts)

Level 34
Ima go with games that have a special place in my heart. Most of these are here due to the amount of time and fun my friends and I put into them.

-Battlefront 2
* -WWE (whatever one I played the most of) *
* -War of the Monsters *
-Warcraft 3 TFT
* -Jedi Knight II *
-Pokemon Gold and Silver
-Jak 2
* -Warhammer 40K - Dawn of War *
* -Super Smash Brothers Melee *

*Special mention for the crazy fun I had with friends. These were so awesome back in the day.

Also not making the list is:
Sonic, Banjo kazooie, Musashi, Pokemon Snap and Stadium, Alien Versus Predator 2. I'm sure there are a lot more.

As well, I love LoL and I have played more League than any other game. By far.
Although I have probably played less league alone than even Skyrim. I always play with people.

Level 11
Interestingly warcraft 3 never figured into my fav game list, I only like the world editor.
My all time favorite is Fallout (the entire franchise), and am surprised why so few mentioned it!
Then there is Max Payne, all the parts. Recently played M.Payne 3 and boy it sure is a killa!
I also like the Elder Scroll games but Oblivion sucked big time!
Personally, I despise incessant brain less click fests, no matter how pretty the art work is, Diablo and its clones for eg.
There are many others but these are in my mind atm.

Level 6
This is my top 10 c:
1-Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series (Nintendo DS)
2-Warcraft 3 TFT/ROC (PC)
3-Starcraft Broodwar and SC2 (PC)
4-Kingdom Rush (IOS)
5-Pokémon Reborn (PC)
6-Populous: The Beginning (PC)
7-Minecraft (PC and IOS)
8-Sim City series (PC)
9-Super Mario 64 (Nintendo DS)
10-Don't Starve (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.