• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Top Favorited Games (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

San

San

Level 32
Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth
Had to cheat because of the difficulty, love the atmosphere, the abominations, death, and fear of the unknown.
A good scratch of itch for Lovecraft addicts.
upload_2018-7-2_4-56-19.png

Level 1
Albion and Archeage, Last time I also start playing blade and soul. I eve buy blade and soul gold Buy Blade and Soul Gold, BNS Gold, Up to 15% Bonus gold for you for increase my build and to have faster higher level. Pro build it is not cheap but very important in these games. Skill is very important too. Why I fall in love with this game? This is pretty nice anime style which I love since years. I also can reccomend this website SellersAndFriends: lineage 2 adena, albion silver, bns gold, eve isk, eso gold

Last edited:
Level 14
The gameplay is lacking, though.

Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth
I did play this game once then realize it's so hard and disturbing to continue playing. Good game, nonetheless.

@San It's the shame we got only halo 2 in pc.

Albion and Archeage
Albion: THis is really good classic game.
Archeage: Acceptable but we have too many MMO out there.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
The gameplay is lacking, though.
It is an arcade flight simulator game. The gameplay is fine imho.

Unfortunately for The Battle of Endor, the graphics/audio update mod by Lurker also modifies the rules of the game: the Executor will not target any of your remaining capital ships. Meaning, the game becomes very easy to beat.

Play the games without any mods, and you will realize that they require more skills than you may believe.

Level 15
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
Got 9/10 on Steam lol. Its a fps game about Judge Dredd comic, play as Judge Dredd. Gameplay might be a bit boring after first play, but the story is really great, its a great way to know about Judge Dredd universe interactively. ... I guess i cant really make a description...

pyf

pyf

Level 32

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.