• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Sect of the Holy Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
That was so freaking awesome that was the best i din't even know what more to say about it i don't even think words can explain it! And just so you know Evil will raise again good can not be with out evil!

Level 8
Don't forget about interview cinematic that he will make before new project.

A hero is quite obvius needed since theres going to be a disaster, the doom of the world.. or maybe two heroes this time. I hope were going to see that pirate isle along with Arabel and a few other countries.

There already was a "doom of the world" attempt. It won't be much original this time. I were hoping to see war between 2 or more nations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
Good. All we know so far is that story will be 20-30 years after so he should be grown up and all previous characters should be old by that time.

For one moment I thought it would be about some organization witch would try to steal enchanted weapons of the Saviors but Part 8 shoved that it's impossible.

By the way. This is thread about Holy Mother series. Doesn't it make all posts related to his next project to be off topics?

Level 14
Ok, now I'm well rested and can write.

While I was traveling back I had a few hours to think hard on my cinematics. I just want to say that I have a rather good feeling about my next project and I have a lot of ideas as well so I will probably start working on it as soon as I can.

Now, if it's the same to you I would rather write down your questions and answer them instead of making that cinematic review because I know that I'll waste time making that cinematic review and it won't probably look that good either since it would be in a closed room. I did not make a decision yet so fell free to influence me.

Suffice to say that you won't get much more info on the next project until I decide weather to do the cinematic interview or not.

Level 14
Yeah, the first two are from SotHM, I decided to throw them in since I already had screens of it. I don't quite understand your question, but if I understood correctly you are asking me if my next project will be in the same world? Yes, my second project is situated in the same world, some 20 years after the events in the SotHM. Basicly SotHM was Tales of Kaliim 1, and The Lone Panther is Tales of Kaliim 2(Kaliim is the name of the world, thanks to Mechmap for the suggestion).

Status
Not open for further replies.