• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a few male voice actors for "The Lone Panther"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Project information - The Lone Panther is a warcraft 3 cinematic. It is a story about a young man, Henry Pediment, who seeks information about his father, who passed away before Henry's birth. The Lone Panther is situated in a mystical land, named Kaliim. The Lone Panther is the sequel of the famous warcraft 3 cinematic series, The Sect of the Holy Mother, an 8 part cinematic series which lasts almost 4 hours.

Audition deadline

Auditions are officially closed

Last edited:
Level 14
Try it and send me the samples. And guys, just because somebody is already auditioning for some part doesn't mean that you can't audition for it as well. The auditions for that character officially end when I remove him from the list.

Level 14
Yes, I did. They were pretty good, but it seemed like you were in a tunnel or something. There was background noise, but it was good though. If you could do something to reduce that noise it would be great. However I still don't know if I am going to use it, especially in this state.

Status
Not open for further replies.