• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lone Panther 3 - Voice Actor auditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
This time I decided to go a little early as I usually finish the map a week or more before I get every last recording. Now, here is a list of characters, as well as some info about them that will help you audition as well as decide if you want to voice act that character in the first place. If you want to voice act a specific character simply record 2 or 3 of the audition lines and save them as:
-16 bit, 44100 mono .wav

The first character is a female. Nothing really special about this. Just an adult female(so no kid voices).

The lines:
- I'm sorry, but what exactly is Veneficus?
- So why did you let him go if you believe his mission is in vein?

I have filled the position of the second character.

The third character is actually a male naga. In case you have never heard a naga before here is your chance. Now, don't be too discouraged if your voice doesn't sound like this(which it probably won't). It is(obviously) done with special effects so you might try dindeling with your recording program(Audacity is nice for this) and try adding various effects that might alter the voice to sound more nagaish.

The lines:
- Do you see any other surface dweller around?
- It's not often I get a chance to talk to somebody. Most Selkie dislike talking about anything that doesn't concern us, such as other realms.
- Eh... leave? It... it's not that easy. I can't just leave and abandon my homeland.

I have filled the position of the fourth voice actor.

I have filled the position of the fifth voice actor.

Look forward to your auditions, which I will reward with rep(as if that means anything) and of course if you get picked you get credited in the cinematic.

More characters might come later, as I am reserving some of them for my old voice actors and in case any of them bail I'll update the post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.