• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need voice actors+others for Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone,

I'm making a cinematic, and I need some help. My previous works in this domain include one of the only 5 cinematics accepted in 'the cinema' here at the hive. This cinematic will carry on where the other one left off. To get an impression of the style, check out the previous one here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63414.

To apply for a position, post in this tread except for voice actors. The latter should send me a PM and i will send them a few lines to act. Voices for minor characters are automatically accepted ^^
Here are open positions

Still needed 6 voice actors! Don't hesitate to apply! All voice actors will be credited in the cine, get +rep from me, and have a chance to participate in a project that could be in 'the cinema' !

Voice actors : (1 position filled) 2 positions (major characters) // 4(minor: only 1 line)

To apply for a major character PM me, i'd i'll send you the script with some lines.
For a minor character anyone could do it, i need 4 soliders and that's it. Doesn't even have to be very good... just a voice ;)

Script advisor (position filled)
Basically i'll send the script to this person and he will give me an in detail review of the script, pointing out its strenghts and weakness. He will not have to write it, merely review it as best as he can.

Terrain advisor: -(position filled)
Similar role as the script advisor, he will have to review the terrain once I completed it and show what its strenghts and its weakness are. He will not have to create it from scratch merely review it. If he wants to make changes, that's entirely up to him.

Extras

If anyone wants to help on something that's not listed feel free to apply, i can always need more help, it doesn't have to be anything hard either.

To conclude, all help will be credited in the cinematic. I need people that are serious and who enjoy what there doing. I don't care of the skill level (but is obviously a plus) in the WE, i just want people that wanna make something that's really cool to watch and that we can be proud of :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.