• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a Female Voice Actor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hello. As the title says, I am looking for an active female voice actor to do a decent amount of acting for Acheron's Affliction project.

Only one character needs to be acted for. Any help would be truly appreciated, but sound quality is also important. I would only need it to be recorded and I will do all necessary editing. If anyone would be willing to help me, here are some lines you can record and let me hear it. Voice should be strong and confident.

I'm glad you finally woke up, I thought you would not make it. We are in Erebus, the domain of the eternal darkness that everyone who once lived needs to pass through. Human flesh is foreign to this place, it feels odd and heavy, we are the only living in this world.

Here is the model that needs to be voice acted below. Thank you very much.

UGMRGtv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.