• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need voice-actors for Cinematic contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I'm looking for voice actors for my submission in the Cinematic Contest #2. If you'd like to know about the entry, you can PM me with your questions. I'd rather keep it a bit of a surprise until I post it on the contest thread. For this cinematic, I need:

Alain (main character, big role) - Taken by Videosurfer101
The voice actor for Alain is male and should sound young, driven and focussed on his goals.
Try-out line: "You fear what, captain? Do you say I'm not capable of taking decisions anymore?"

Captain (medium role) - Taken by Keiji
The captain should sound like an experienced warrior and yet a loyal ally. This means he can be either friendly or direct. Can be voice-acted by either male or female.
Try-out line: "I will aid you wherever I can and I will follow you 'til the end"

Soldier on radio (small role) - Taken by me
A regular soldier. There are no real restrictions on this role, but it's needed. Can be voice-acted by either male or female.
Try-out line: "Target sighted, sir. Waiting for orders"

Tristan (medium role) - Taken by Thrikodius
Tristan is the bad guy and must be voice-acted by a man. He should sound like a regular evil person, except for the evil laugh and the whispering way of talking.
Try-out line: "What are you going to do now, loverboy?" (sarcastic)

If you'd like to know more about the game or the roles, please PM me. If you'd like to post a try-out submission, you can either PM or post it here.

Last edited:
Level 2
Interested

I saw you were looking for some voice acting, i'm not too great when it comes to doing multiple voices, but I have a deep male voice if your interested. I'm not to sure how to send you a sample so if you could walk me through that part i'd be happy to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.