• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What games are you waiting for the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha Protocol.

Mass Effect, but made by Obsidian, which means we get better writing and storyline than serious soldiers in space. Not to mention its not the traditional good and bad dialogue choices, and more along the three JBs: Jason Bourne, James Bond and Jack Bauer. Professional, Suave and Aggressive.

And it looks like the choices will finally have actual consequences, but that could be a filthy lie for all we know.

There aren't any squadmates, the setting is entirely different, abilities are completely different (none of that gravity altering stuff), the story and characters have nothing in common and as usual with every Obs game, a large amount of bugs.

Really, I don't get a ME2 vibe from it, and neither do most people (on comments in videos at least). At first most people got a Deus Ex vibe more than anything else. In any case, there's barely any tangible info out on the game, so yes it could be a cheap rip-off of Mass Effect.

Level 34
Looked so awful I wouldn't try it. I hate the free MMO graphics, it's like high-res in wc3, but even worse.

Level 5
god of war 3 yeah boii!!!
gran turismo 5
killzone 2
diablo 3
M.A.G (massive action game)
Uncharted 2

If there is going to be ... then warcraft 4

Level 4
Apparently, the company that made Twisted Metal have gne down the gutter. It pretty much lost its funding due to the fact that high graphic and complex games these days sell more than the classics. Man, that game used to be so fun... :D Simple games were so much more enjoyable than games these days....

But then again, these day's games are still win. Im loving Fallout3! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.