• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are your most anticipated games for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
November is gonna be one helluva month for gaming, so I thought I'd start up a thread like this.

Now, you may collapse after hearing this: but I don't give two sh*ts about Skyrim. I never liked The Elder Scrolls franchise, mostly due to retarded voice acting and completely amateurish animations. Is it forbidden to not like a good game? Nope, so leave me be.

OK, so the game I would kill a puppy for is definitely Serious Sam 3 BFE. That may be the awesomest FPS I have ever seen, period. Croteam remembers how to do it - no regenerating health, no cover system, holding 15 weapons at once, 100 enemies on the screen to slaughter - the good ol' F P to the S.
Also, exploding innards. If anything satisfies me the most in an action game, it's my enemies exploding into a hundred bloody chunks.
this-is-serious.jpg

aa5322b7fd8d9e75e72fccf01c87b6ef_serious-sam-3.jpg

Level 22
That's what put me off as well, but they seem to be doing much better with Skyrim. Check out this article: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-27-tesv-skyrim-voice-cast-revealed.

So besides Skyrim, I'm really looking forward to the Rayman Origins, The Darkness II and Outland as well.
Rayman Origins is like the original 2D Rayman. Crazy style, fun platforming. The Darkness II will hopefully be much like the first, with an amazing atmosphere, voice acting and story, and fun to use powers. And Outland looks like a really original platforming-ish game, with a great art style.

Level 22
Ah, I meant Journey, not Outland. I mix those two up a lot for some reason. :I

Yea well I'm waiting Skyrim. :/

And that new "Titan Quest 2", but I forget it's real name. I see it a lot better than Diablo 3.

Seriously? You don't mean Torchlight 2, do you?
I think the first Titan Quest is a great game, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Level 37
No I don't mean Torchlight 2. And yeah, Titan Quest is upgraded version of Diablo 2. Diablo 2 is perhaps a classic, but Titan Quest is better.

Grim Dawn, that's it. We'll see if Grim Dawn is able to beat Diablo 3.

http://www.grimdawn.com/media_screenshots.php

Grim Dawn is an action role-playing game intended for digital distribution on the PC. It is being developed by veterans of Iron Lore entertainment, the makers of Titan Quest. Grim Dawn is being built with Crate's own improved version of the Iron Lore engine and toolset; the same technology used to create Titan Quest. As a spiritual successor, Grim Dawn will attempt to better perfect the magical formula of exploration, character advancement, and loot collection pioneered by Diablo.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

FFXIII-2.. but my hopes dropped fifty stories after this image surfaced:
ffxiii-2-snow.jpg

Level 34
and ofc, Skyrim!!! btw, have you seen Skyrim's Live Action Trailer?
Yeah, it was terrible. There's some strange trend of making cinematic and live action trailers, for actions games, with no action. I don't care for Metal Gear games, but their trailers rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.