• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are cool War-game weapons for a Star Wars shooter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm currently working on a Star Wars FPS-&-3rd Person Shooter. It'll take place in Endor (the forest place,) and I will have many custom weapons and the worx. Only problem is that I've run out of ideas! I like to work on new things as I don't have as many ideas as I'd hoped. So, I'm asking you guys. What would be some cool weapons, Equipment, Idea's related to Star Wars/Space War-games in some way or another. I'm free for input if you guys would please, please, please, pleaSE, share some Ideas it would be greatly appreciated and most likely shown in my upcomming map. :D TY!

Level 3
how about some lightsabers and lasers... no bullets, cuz ive never seen a gun shoot bullets in starwas...k?

Level 7
... ... ... Ok... Kinda figured that much. Hehe... Anyway, I guess nobody has as much care for me as they do with Elimination :cry:
But that's ok. I've basically got the basics. Still could use some help on Items. Anyway, I'll leave this open until We release the map. Then if you want you could help me out :D

Level 5
mmmm person with the girl char mmmmmmm YUMMY lol. make ur make like teh battle froont u know??? u have som many units and whe it runs out u dead : )

Status
Not open for further replies.