• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are your Top 10 Video game Villains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
What do you think are the most Evil video game Villains of all time? It's easy, just share your list and please explain why you think they are the best.

Rules: It can't be a group or faction. It has to be an individual. Please give me your list of what YOU think are the best video game villains; not what the majority of the critics or fans would say. Don't just list them because they are popular.

Here's my list:

1. Gannondorf- This guy is pure evil. Nobody made him that way or pushed him to be that way. He always has been that way and just is. This guy is cunning, strong and powerful. Power is his food. He hungers for it. He has zero empathy and will use people just to accomplish his goals. He can turn himself into a beast as well. This is why he is #1 on my list.

2. Darth Revan- (SPOILER WARNING) He was the Dark Lord of the Sith before he was betrayed by his apprentice and captured by the Jedi who temporary took away his memory and used him to destroy the Sith Empire or at least tried. Yup, he's you. There aren't many video games where you turn out to be the villain. Of course this is a choice in the video game. When you find out about your past and who you really were; you can choose to be Revan again and get revenge if your already bad or you can choose to redeem yourself and stay good.

3. Bowser- How many times will Mario have to teach this guy a lesson? How many more times is Bowser going to capture Princess Peach? There is no stopping him. He will just keep coming back.

4. Jack of Blades- (SPOILER WARNING) He Killed your father, tortured and killed your mother, cut your sister's eyes out, stole your family's powerful sword, imprisoned and tortured you, tempted you to make bad choices, destroyed the Hero's guild, killed your trainer and nearly took over Albion. Of course, if you are evil yourself than you can choose to be him by wearing his mask in which he never dies.

5. Darth Traya- (SPOILER WARNING) She teaches you many things throughout the game and has a great knowledge of the force. Turns out that she is the dark lord of the Sith the whole time and was just playing mind games with you and using you to kill the remaining Jedi and her two Sith lord Rivals, so she can reclaim her throne with out any jedi or sith lord to stand in her way. Except you. She is the final boss and you must kill her.

6. Guldan- I hate this guy so much. He betrayed my favorite video game race when they needed him the most. He lusted for power and becoming a God, but failed in his mission. If it wasn't for his betrayal there would be no WoW.

7. Kil'jeadan - I think I spelled his name wrong, but oh well. This guy turned the once peaceful Orcs into a bunch of mindless demons. He's destroyed countless worlds without his master Sargeras who was locked away, but for some reason he can't take Azeroth.

8. Kerrigan- She made the Protoss leaders kill each other, infested worlds, destroyed the UED and nearly destroyed the Terran Dominion. She could've, but what was holding her back? We will find out in SC2.

9. Darth Malak- He betrayed you and stole your empire! Stupid punk!

10. Goro- He was tough to beat in Mortal Kombat. Should have been the final boss.

Well, there you have it.

Level 4
1.Arthas=betray humans, kill your father, turn undead, KILL the humans, become a lich king and try to destroy everthing? thats evil
2.SKX=without him, condemned wouldnt exist, but howd you feel if someone used you to track down killers on your case list in order to toy with you and make you go mad because you threaten to destroy a fucked up organization of sonic emiting weirdos??!!
3.The overmind=he wrote the definition of Zerg Rush, and tested it on protoss. MEANIE!
4.Pyramid head='hey guys? wanna become horribly deformed and go insane in order to kill the main character of the game? ill cut your legs off and everything to make you hidoius!'
5.Yuri=the coolest mindcontroler in the world enslaves the allies? evil but awesome!
6.Wallace Breen= Becoming corrupt and creating a corrupt police force to kill civillians is one thing, but headcrabs?
7.Bowser=first he shot fire at you, than it was all downhill from there...
8.Alex Mercer=he was cool, but how could you belive he was good when he brutally slaughters people?
9.Darth Vader=not just in the games, but the movies, he force choked his way out of a lot of problems
10.Agent 47= he killed bad guys but fiber-wiring all those guards? cmon admit it. some of those guys were just for fun :D

Level 2
1. Darth Vader - He is the true definition of pure intimidation. He is one of the most powerful Sith/Jedi in existence, encased in a life sustaining, pitch black and menacing looking suit with a deeply augmented voice and a Red Lightsaber. The words Evil do not even do him justice.

2. Andross - For a space shooter that ends up fighting a giant head/brain with eyes that shoot laser, Andross was totally unexpected

3. Star Wolf - Can't let you do that Star Fox!

4. Mehrunes Dagon - Although I was very dissapointed you never actually got to fight him, your essentially taking on a being whose power seems to be unlimited, even with some considering him a God.

5. The Witch King - His intimidation factor is up there with Darth Vader, all black, menacing armor, extremely powerful. The only reason he does not make #2 is because the scene in which he dies, when he gets stabbed in the foot he seems to just submit to letting himself be killed.

6. The Lich King - A person devoted to the light (Arthas the Paladin) turns to darkness and takes up an evil sword in order to save his kingdom and ends up bringing its demise and putting the world on the edge of destruction. Then fusing his soul with that of Ner'Zhul becoming even more powerful. And then there is the fact he leads an army of Undead.

7. Ganondorf - 'Nuff Said

8. The Borg - In the Star Trek Universe the Borg are probably the most threatening race to humanity. It is not because of fearing annihilation, but assimilation. Being trapped as a mindless drone, endlessing serving a collective mind in a quest for perfection. They command very basic Geometric shapes and at first seem silly, but once seen in battle, seem much more menacing

9. Bowser - It is not so much that he seems like a frightening dude. His plot premise has seem to always be, obtaining Princess Peach. What has always scared me is, what kind of cross-species experiment is Bowser planning to do with that Princess?

10. Abaddon - In Guild Wars known as the God of Secrets. A similar question to that is posed with Mehrunes Dagon. How does one take on and defeat a God? Abaddon gains brownie points for being a copy of Andross.

Runner Up
Kirby - Bear with me on this one. You play as a small, round cannibalistic creature whom goes around eating denizens on different worlds whom dont even have a clear indication if they are evil or not. Then you take their power and use it to slay more denizens. And they portray the cannibal in the cutest way possible to appeal to kids.

Level 34
- Glados
- Glados
- Glados
- Glados
- Glados
- Glados
- Glados
- Glados
- Glados
- Glados

Img

Aside that:
  1. - Sarevok :D:D:D:D:D, from Baldur's Gate.
  2. - Kane, from the Command & Conquer series.
  3. - Nazis, every game.
  4. - Captain LeChuck, Monkey Island series.
  5. - Pyramid Head, Silent Hill series.
  6. - You, from Fable.
  7. - Mr Burke, from Fallout 3.
  8. - Psycho Mantis! WATCH THE CONTROLLER MOVEE :D
  9. - Revolver Ocelot, from Metal Gear Solid.
  10. - SPAEC INVAAEDRZ

Can go in any directions though.

Level 6
How does one take on and defeat a God?

I don't know, but somehow Grom Hellscream did it twice. He killed the Night Elf God Cenarius and the Demi-God Mannoroth. Maybe its his scream?

Status
Not open for further replies.