• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MGS4 ending (INCREDIBLE SPOILERS, VIDEOS INCLUDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I'm going to come right out with it. Unless you have played every single game in the Metal Gear series, you'll have a tough time following.

Here's what happens in the ending.

Read this at your own risk, it's pretty huge.

Snake does not die. When Snake is at the graveyard, Big Boss appears. Yes, that Big Boss. From the first two Metal Gear games. He's alive, again. He's not a cyborg either. He has body parts from both Solidus AND Liquid. Also, Major Zero's there too in a wheelchair as a vegetable. Big Boss pulls a Patriot on Snake, while Snake draws his gun. Big Boss drops his Patriot and a very short confrontation between the two begins. Big Boss pulls Snake into a hug, telling him to let go of the gun while calling him son.

Then Big Boss tells Snake everything. I really mean EVERYTHING. Who the Patriots are, about the Foxdie, EVERYTHING.

Turns out the Patriots were formed by Zero. Yes, Major Zero from MGS3. The other five members were as follows: EVA, Big Boss, Ocelot, Sigint, and Para-Medic.

Eventually, Big Boss left the Patriots with EVA and Ocelot following. Zero creates AIs to in a sense, replace them. The AIs eventually took on a mind of their own and pretty much took over the Patriots.

Remember when Grey Fox kills Dr. Clark? Turns out he killed Para-Medic.

Remember when Ocelot kills the DARPA chief? Sigint.

Everything turned out to be planned. Ocelot losing his arm? Planned Grey Fox killing Para-Medic? Planned. Ocelot killing Sigint? Planned. Ocelot getting Liquid's arm? Planned. He gets Liquid's "personality" due to psycho therapy. There never was a Liquid Ocelot, just Ocelot.

It's revealed that Major Zero was the cause of EVERYTHING. Big Boss kills Major Zero by turning off his life support. Big Boss dies shortly after on the Boss' grave after revealing that he had been dead inside ever since the day he killed The Boss.

Snake has a few months left to live.

On my life, I'm not making this shit up. There's some videos that do explain everything.

Part 1.

Part 2.

Part 3.

So yeah, comment, have your brain explode, call me a bastard, retard, etc. Or be civil and give your opinion on the ending.

Level 4
I thought that the ending seemed like a movie... and actually I felt the whole game was like one giant movie. The ending I thought was kind of drawn out at some parts just like when Naomi was trying to kill herself... she just wouldn't die! But yea the ending was really good I thought and it kind of leaves you hanging on what's going to happen with Snake (I say he's gona go to a bar somewhere and just sit there with a million cigerrete packages and smoke for the rest of his short life).

Status
Not open for further replies.