• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Smash Bros. War

What characters do you want in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
:wgrin:Well, here's the first six adventure mode levels in order:

Setup:
Name - Series - Mini-Boss - Main Boss

Mushroom Kingdom - Mario - Petey Piranha

F-Zero Grand Prix - F-Zero - Blood Falcon - Black Shadow

Shadow Moses Island - Metal Gear - Revolver Ocelot - Metal Gear REX/Liquid Snake

Palace of Twilight - Legend of Zelda - Phantom Zant - Zant

Bulblax Kingdom - Pikmin - Burrowing Snagret - Emperor Bulblax

Baby Bowser's Castle - Yoshi - Raphael the Raven - Baby Bowser

And here's some adventure mode enemies:

Goomba
Koopa
Piranha Plant

Dark Million Thug
Guard
Tank

Twilit Beast
Twilit Kargarok

Red Bulborb
Breadbug
Bulborb Larva
Wollywog

Shy Guy
Spy Guy
Medi Guy
Boo

Level 8
Thanks ElectricSaiyan! I could use a Link model, I can see that Arthas isn't enough for the best of Zelda fans!:grin: I'm sure everyone anxious for a beta, but development has nearly come to a stand still, I'm trying to turn my developing mode back on so I can make SSBW the best game ever!!!:cool:

Level 9
I'm looking into doing some edits on it because the face is kind of ugly, and it's not nearly the quality it could be with the number of polys it currently has.

the animations look decent though, so give me a bit of time and I should be able to post it.

PS: I made a Bomberman model if you guys were looking into adding him...

Level 8
Man, how long has it been since I last posted? Februrary 24th! Well, SSBW is still in the making. My World Editor is acting weird though so I don't know the next time I can get on it. Hopefully soon! Until then however progress will be at a stand still almost.

@Dan van Ohllus Yes I did notice Waluigi. That's one awesome model.:thumbs_up:

Level 9
Hm...Are you using newgen? If so, it gave me some trouble after that new patch was announced. Whenever I save, it crashes on me. It seems like it crashes whenever the command prompt runs. You may want to try the original World Editor.

I see that Bomberman is supposed to be a playable character :D I made a model not too long ago, so if you guys want to use it, feel free to. If you need any other animations added, I could do it, or could arrange to have them added.

Picture (with the older skin):
attachment.php

Attachments

• BOMBERMAN_Final.mdx
    33.2 KB · Views: 144
  • bomberman.blp
    37.3 KB · Views: 150
  • ball.blp
    9.1 KB · Views: 154
Level 7
Man, this game is going great! I may have alittle competiton XD... Anyways its a nice map your making so far KKRP, so keep going :grin:.

BTW ElectricSaiyan that is an awesome bomberman model! Now the only thing we need is a Fox and Falco model :hohum:. :thumbs_up:

Level 7

Very EPIC! 5/5! That is awesome! Dude, you must tell us when you will finish it! An estimate would be nice :grin:.

I would request a Falco model from you, but I guessing am pushing you and maybe other modelers to do it if I say such a request, my apologies, if it seems like that, just seems great if it seems to happen though. :hohum:

Status
Not open for further replies.