• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

models: Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, Star Wars, and misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm trying to get some maps made but i need several models to do it.... Squall Leonheart, Quistis Trepe, & Rinoa Heartilly (ffviii), Tidus, Rikku, Yuna, Lulu, & Paine (ffx and ffx-2), Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Raiden, EVA, Big Boss/Solidus Snake (Metal Gear Solid series) [could use a few of the other characters but they arent as important, also I'll need Solid Snake and Raiden to be able to change various weapons on the model like from a rocket launcher to a rifle to a hand gun, and i'll need Raiden to also equip a sword], Link, Zelda, & Gannon (Legend of Zelda) [i'll need Link and Zelda to use various weapons from a sword and shield to a two-handed sword to a bow and possibly a few others], Cloud Strife (yes i know there is already a model of him but i want one with a stance that's more true to the game, or better yet, a cloud from Advent Children), Tifa Lockhart, Cid Highwind, & Vincent (ffvii), Garnet & Vivi (ffix), and several uniques, if you're interested in helping with any of these, or know where i can find em, send me an email or a pm or whatever and ill get ya the details on anything you want

Level 2
i have someone who can do skins, so if ya all can just like... make the models white or something... not sure if that would make it easier on anyone.... but figured i'd throw that out there

Level 16
Hmm, Most of those models are models that I would like seen done also. One more thing, i know you have a skinner, but if you need any help /w skinning I could help. Im really only good with armor not so well with clothes. I would post my skins but the program I have dosent let me save TGA, it use to but not any more for some reason. I would post my skins to show you but I dont have any idea how to attach them to this......

Level 2
ok, my teams are coming together, got two skinners and a trigger guy, still need all the help we can get, so hit me up if you can help with any of my requests

Level 2
thats cool.. but as it stands right now i have none of those models, we desperately need the models.... bad

Level 2
yeah a hind would be nice, would be real cool if we could get it so it can land... hahaha god i have high expectations of wc3 editor... and no worries about the modeling i'll find some people eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.