• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model and Maps/Campaigns help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey all, I have many ideas for maps, but don't have the know how to make em... I can do terrain just fine but can't do triggers to save my life, so I need help, I want to put together a team of map makers to do several 'campaigns' about various subjects, ranging from unique ideas to Legend of Zelda to Final Fantasy to several others, if you're interested send me an email and we'll talk about it, I'll fill ya in on anything you want to know about my ideas, second part to this request is some custom models, again email me about the details cuz I would like a few uniques but I also want a Squall Leonhart from FFVIII, Rikku from FFX and FFx-2, a Link from Zelda who will be able to change weapons from like sword and shield to bow and great sword and possibly a few others, a Tidus from FFX, a Yuna from FFX and FFX-2, a Tifa Lockhart from FFVII, a Garnet from FFIX, a Vivi from FFIX, a Rinoa Heartily from FFVIII, a Quistis Trepe from FFVIII, a Solid Snake from the Metal Gear series, a Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2, and numerous others, I realize this is a lot to ask but if anyone can assist me in any of these... endeavours.... I would greatly appreciate it, or if you know of somewhere I can get any of these models that would rock too.... my email is [email protected] and [email protected] either one works.... thanks for taking the time to read my post and hope to hear from some people soon about any of the topics in here

Status
Not open for further replies.