• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Share your LoL Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought some thread where people can share their LoL videos could be nice to give some activity to this part of the forum, so here it is.

What's this thread for ?

This thread is here to :

• Share the videos you've recorded, wether be it good plays, fails, bugs or anything else LoL-related.
  • Share LoL videos you're enjoying, even if they're not from you.
  • Discuss about or comment the videos shared.
  • Give some tips on how to make your own videos (well, only first post i guess, and might move that to a separate thread later)
How to make videos/record ?

First, you need a recording software such as Fraps, CamStudio, etc... There's a lot of them, each with their pros and cons. Some are free, some aren't, some are simple to use, some gives a lot of options, and in the end the choice is up to you.

Then, you have to either record while playing, which means you're usually ending up recording all your games and then keeping the interesting stuff (that's usually working well for streamers as they're streaming them anyway).
Or you can use replays, so that you record only what you need, with the good camera and such. There's two main ways to get replays : Softwares that stores the replay of the games you've played on your pc (i.e : LoLReplay, BaronReplay,etc...), and websites that will store your replays on their servers on-demand or automatically (i.e : replay.gg, lolking.net, etc...), both having their pros and cons (websites won't store your replays indefinitely but won't take up any ressource on your pc or be simpler).

Once it's done you can go to the editing part using softwares such as Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere or even Windows Movie Maker, and finally post your video on Youtube (or any other website).

If you want me to make a real tutorial on this with more details and explanations, then feel free to send me a vm/pm and i might do it when i've got time.

Now that i'm done with the basics, i'll start by sharing my own videos : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUoUg2eAe7FRDykV-fNg_c1w1Y_HKavEb (got quite a lot of them and none since preseason, so just putting the playlist).

Status
Not open for further replies.