• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What games are you waiting for the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I don't know why everyone is so excited about Starcraft 2. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems as if all they did was make the graphics shiny and add some units. Since I don't really care about graphics that doesn't count for much in my book.

I'm looking forward to Majesty 2 and Knights of Honor 2. Both fairly obscure games, but my favorites.

Cuz we're horny on the new editor and the story :thumbs_up:

Level 34
Tried L4D... fucking awesome.

It dies after you've played your fill, but it takes a while, and it's amazing until then. Here's hoping they patch with new content.

Level 4
Ah yes, L4D is UBER RAPAGE PWNAGE! :D

To anyone that has a 360; have you seen the FarCry2 content?

They give you...wait for it....a SILENCED SHOTGUN! How the hell do you get that?

Last edited:
Level 34
Although I have to say the hype on L4D is a bit over the top. Really the AI is ownage, and the rest of the game is decent. It's not going to stay around for long if they don't patch it.

Level 4
Yeah, your right in a way. There are few weapon and item choices, and also small maps. But I guess it dosn't matter because of the AI Director and sweet online play ;) A patch could be nice as well...

Level 34
Yeah, your right in a way. There are few weapon and item choices, and also small maps. But I guess it dosn't matter because of the AI Director and sweet online play ;) A patch could be nice as well...
But after a week of playing, I'd get bored.

Level 34
How about a phone line and flash? The old school way! :p
I used to go on the phone with a friend and we'd play Footmen Frenzy. We had like an 80% win record when on a team.

Level 34
Well, I already have a 360. That's one console. I do most of my gaming on the PC. If I had to choose for another console, I'd obviously go with a Wii, leaving the PS3 out in the rain. I'm not paying 500 bucks for a piece of shit that I'll only play one game on.
Yeah for price, I'll never buy a PS3. If it comes down in price I'll definitely think about it. I want to play God of War so bad.

Level 17
GTA IV is coming out on the PC in a few days, for those who don't own a console and missed it.

I sure hope you've got a strong machine:

Minimum System Requirements
* OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3
* Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz
* Memory: 1.5GB, 16GB Free Hard Drive Space
* Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
Recommended System Requirements
* OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3
* Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz
* Memory: 2 GB (Windows XP) 2.5 GB (Windows Vista)
* 18 GB Free Hard Drive Space
* Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870

18 GB free space? LOL

Level 4
A lil off topic, but talking about Fable 2. Would anyone know of a place that has the loading screen music? I want to DL it for a map im making... :p

Level 8
/me claws ineffectually at the twelfth page.

I.e. the 12th page is inaccessable to me, yet I see one. Is there a twelfth page? Who will ever know...

On the topic of consoles, I have a Wii and a PC, I will soon also have a laptop. The PC is more than powerful enough to handle pretty much all new games at medium settings or above. I made it myself 1 or 2 years ago [I forget].
The laptop isn't high spec, it's for school, the Wii is a bit of fun I suppose, I was a little underwhelmed by it, however.

Technically, I believe the PS3 is the best console, but I would like to take the liberty of referencing our eternal guide in such matters, 4 chan... scratch that, I can't find the pic.

Last edited:
Level 34
Try making it yourself. I'm not trying to be rude here or anything, I actually mean you should try making it yourself. :p

Level 4
icwatudidtharLOL.jpg
My version of a bump =3

Level 13
About that, the races for the first DoWII (assuming that there will be expansions) are tyranids, orks, space marines and eldar, right?

Level 13
A week ago I bought Overlord for the ridiculous price of 9,90€, and contrary to what I expected for such a bargain, I really enjoyed the game. So the soon coming Overlord II is now on my Wanted list.

Status
Not open for further replies.