• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Most Memorable Game Storyline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ocarina Of Time- Best game of the 90's and the story line is one of the best ever. Also, how many of you still remember the epic fight with Gannon at the end?

KOTOR- Won Game of the year. (The sequel would have been better had they not rushed the ending).

Fable- Great storyline, but too short.

Republic Commando- I'm probably the only one, but I really liked this game's story. The ending was depressing though.

Warcraft 3- Good story; especially the Human and Orc Campaigns.

Oblivion- Great game. The main quest was a disappointment, but the expansion and Thieves/DB quest were enjoyable to play and had interesting/unique plots.

Warcraft Adventures- Well, if the game didn't get canceled than it would have had a great story line. If you read Lord of The Clans than you would know what I mean.

Warcraft 2
- First RTS I played; loved the story. If your interested; the book Tides Of Darkness is based off this game. It told the main parts of the story pretty well. It's a long, but fast paced book. Which is why it was good.

NBA 2K2- I'm kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.