• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Most Epic Thing Said While Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Post the funniest/most epic thing you've ever heard/said while you were gaming. Just make sure the quote is from and online game (so it's not a computer saying it).

Here are some of mine:

(This quote is from WoW, right when a WSG is begining)
Warsong Gulch has begun!
Squashly: For the horde!
Locskill: for the horde
Poem: for the hrde
Rygor: for the horde
Pinbalwizard: For teh mudkipz?

Lmao funniest thing I ever saw on WoW (or maybe I was drunk?) Either way was funny.

Level 6
Campir, you better have been drunk :p
Anyways, I never bothered keeping a record of Tradechat when I was playing WoW, but I've had some golden ones. Through the years.

But yeah.. I wasn't there ofcourse, but this is just the best ever
It's only sounds by the way (and its old, but meh)

Level 24
"So Josh, start rebuilding already."
"I can't, you killed all my SCVs."
"I thought you had one at your base down there. I left it alone."
"No, I brought it back up to rebuild my shit."
"Oh, fuck."

Basicly, I opened a ticket to get a free name change by saying that my character name was slang for homosexual... The GM that I got refused to change my name. That GMs name was analskin.

Lol-1.jpg

Level 7
Message I received on XBL:

"fuk u assholes sports game lopsided bullshit"

It's funny cuz' it was Unreal Tournament.

Level 36
Some guy on XBL said over voice chat "omg void, you have absolutely no life noob" after he saw that I had the halo katana.

The irony in that was that the guy's voice was really high and nasal like a nerd, and he tried to voice the internet acronyms (lol, omg, stfu (stfu was the best))

Level 3
Do you have to have been playing a game at the time or just watching one?The funniest thing off the top of my head is the Leroy Jenkins shout.
"Llllleeeroooooooy!Jeeeeeenkiiiiins!"

Level 13
"Hey, if I crit on a heal, does it take twice the mana?"
"Dude, you play a freaking warrior."

Level 15
CoD2
Me: Whos that in the graveyard?
Mince:Who?
Me:Americans!!!
*Taking the MG42*
Mince:Where?
Mince:Where?
Me:Who?
Mince:Americans?
Me: I haven't seen them.
Mince: OMG, you could atleast leave one for me.
Me:Americans?
Mince:Oh shut up.

Level 34
Try satisfing* 5 girls***** on B.net for a change when you're the only guy in the channel.

It's hard and hell lot of fun. Too bad I got no screenies of that scene.

*No not sex, except for one.
**Confirmed of being girls, not 50 year old guys.
*** YES! I know 5-6 girls on B.net D:

Level 4
I was sitting at my house once when I went into battle (either on WarCraft III or Guild Wars, I can't remember), and I yelled as loud as I could, "For great Justice!"

...I then looked around and muttered, "Thank God no one heard that."

Level 35
Its not really something that was "said" while gaming...

But one time when I was playing BFME2 against some guy on the internet I utterly trounced him...The funny part is:

He was playing Mordor and spamming trolls everywhere, and I beat him with pink team coloured elves.

Level 30
I won´t name persons except of a clanmember and me.
Situation: We had a little dispute with another european clan. We convinced one of their shamans to join us. Bad mistake. It ended up in a little war using abusive language. It happened in my times being a shaman of our clan.

Xatanev: Let´s spam some shitty things in [i hide the other clan´s chieftain´s name]´s clan channel^^
Paladon: [RAINBOW]Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.[/RAINBOW]

Half a year later, the 'war' is over, i´m chieftain now and Xatenev shaman. The 'enemied' clan is deleted (inactive), their old chieftain switched to WoW.
The convinced shaman left our clan and created his own.
My sentence was our clan´s message of the day for some months.

Status
Not open for further replies.