• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are your currently played games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am asking this since I found a sudden interest to get back onto the Legacy games such as WarCraft 3, Diablo 2, and StarCraft Brood War.

Currently, I am playing Heroes of the Storm and WarCraft 3.
What games are you playing?

Also, if you're still on WarCraft 3, what server?
I am looking for a ladder active server :p

Level 28
This thread is supposed to move to General Gaming Section.

On-Topic : I'm still stuck with the old GTA SanAndreas and his Brother Resident Evil and his sister Warcraft 3...and many others....
I don't usualy play online all times, only in certain occasions.

Level 5
Home sweet home. ~
Terrible area or terrible connection?
This thread is supposed to move to General Gaming Section.

On-Topic : I'm still stuck with the old GTA SanAndreas and his Brother Resident Evil and his sister Warcraft 3...and many others....
I don't usualy play online all times, only in certain occasions.
I'm so sorry haha, I didn't realize.
And so you're telling me those games of yours have a love and hate relationship among each other?
Oh gosh, I didn't mean that legacy XD
But those are good games too. Really enjoyed playing them while I was growing up.

Reactions: pyf
Level 34
I'm playing a lot of Age of Wonders 3.
Sometimes I play Dungeon of the Endless.

Level 15
Street Fighter x TEKKEN on PC.
Honing my skill playing with Juri. I actually regreted to download this game, i should be download Ultra Street Fighter 4, because i wont use the tekken characters. playing on acrade is so hard. And I wont play Street Fighter 5 until they releass Juri.
And the other game j play is DmC Devil May Cry. Still play on Son of Sparda difficulty (second tier difficult)

Level 24
EuropaUniversalisIV_Packshot_edited.png
The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_cover.png
Terraria.jpeg
400px-Pokemon-X-Early-Title-Mockup-EN.png

Level 19
spellforce and nothing else

spellforce is actually a really rubbish game, but thats what makes it fun for me

modifying the game so that it is fun

adding more spell power

messing with hero levels

mind controlling the enemy boss on a level where I really shouldn't be able to

hehehe

Level 15
HOLIDAY YAY!!!
Finished download Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, gonna play it marathon with emulator XP
And, has been playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on PSP emulator, and just download the 3rd Portable one. People say it has better gameplay. That Freedom Unit has too many quest for me, I can't handle it 0.0

Roland

R

Roland

Command And Conquer Generals, ZH, Tiberium Wars and Red Alert 3.
Stronghold 1 and Crusader
Battle Realms
Age of Empires, The Kings, The Conquerors & The Forgotten
Rise of Nations
Call Of Duty (Original)
Battle Realms (2002 Edition, up to Vietnam)

Level 24
I never played any of these games so I can't know :)

Wow... am I getting to old for the Hive? No one but me remembers Stronghold, Age of Mythology, Kingdom Hearts II, Ratchet and Clank 3, Icewind Dale and all the other games that made my childhood?

Level 21
Wow... am I getting to old for the Hive? No one but me remembers Stronghold, Age of Mythology, Kingdom Hearts II, Ratchet and Clank 3, Icewind Dale and all the other games that made my childhood?
Yeah gramps,you are waaaaay too old xD
All jokes aside,am familiar with Stronghold and played Age of Mythology and Icewind Dale a lot.I've played Ratchet and Clank,though not sure if it was 3

Anyhow,Dying Light
Witcher 3
Skyrim
Mount and Blade:Warband

Level 19
Populous the Beginning is also pretty old 1991, but I still prefer playing it to a lot of the new games

It is even better than warcraft strategy wise and land scap, but lan and replay ability not so much.

Still my top 5 favourite of games

Populous
Age of Mythology
Red alert
Diablo
Warcraft

Great game by the way... oh sorry I didn't even mention which one

Terraria

Pitty it was so short a journey, I mean a few months but after that you don't have much of a use for the game.

I see they are releasing a new one this year, but the release date was already last year May... so maybe it is just a tease release again

Level 24
Great game by the way... oh sorry I didn't even mention which one

Terraria

Pitty it was so short a journey, I mean a few months but after that you don't have much of a use for the game.

I see they are releasing a new one this year, but the release date was already last year May... so maybe it is just a tease release again

Haven't played it in over a year so i restarted it, new character, new world. And to think it only cost me 2 euros. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.