• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Does Anyone Play Diablo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, along with warcraft I have been a VERY LONG time fan of blizzards game diablo 2: lord of destruction. I hope the doesnt sound like pathetic mooching to anyone. But I play on uswest non-ladder and am in very bad need of Nightwings Veil. As well as martial arts gcs and an anni, so if anyone has any of these laying around that they dont use I could really use them. Thanks all. AND GOOD LUCK in the current skinning contest to all of my skinning colleagues

Level 7
Wow... Diablo's still going! Dam... blizzards game last forever before dieing... Well good luck getting your gear (if that's what you call it).

Level 5
I have not had the chance to play diablo 2, yet I am a fan of Diablo 1. It is indeed very old yet still fun to play. Blizzard games never die!:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 12
Diablo 1, you can almost NEVER have a online match without hacks, everyone uses hacks for everything and uses hacks to crash people. Nowadays its whoever has the biggest hacks wins. I played diablo 2 for a while, ill get back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.