• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Fable 3: Your Opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Okay I have beaten Fable 3 at least four times now. It was an okay game I will say that and I liked it but it seems to suffer the same curse Oblivion had...What the hell are you supposed to do one you have beaten it? Honestly I am running about and it is fun and all but with the lack of extra's it is kind of boring.

I wish they had put in several more area's, gave us more quests, and honestly I miss all the items it had in the second one. Sure Multi-player in Fable 2 sucked but it did have a large amount of item's with different ratings. Plus Chesty's Chess is bugged as hell once you try to go back in play it. :vw_unimpressed:

But these are my opinions what are your guy's opinions? I would very much like to hear them.

Level 34
The Fable franchise seems to be in a steady downfall. They keep simplifying the game mechanics and trying to add more role-playing, if you can call it that. Haven't played Fable 3 yet, but from what I hear it's not very good. I'm pretty disappointed.

Level 2
i seen the gameplay but havent played it myself, but i think fable 3 is still better than fable 2. Fable 1 however is the best amongst the the trilogy i feel. 3 did have a good system, etc, but i think like what you said, very little to do. Hunting the goblin is interesting though.. haha

Level 6
Fable 3 is a fairly good game i think. Definately better in multiplayer,in my opinion. Gotta admit though,it was harder to raise a family and find prostitutes in it lol. Still,the ending was good

Last edited:
Level 6
I thought it was ok, it felt like they rushed it. And this feeling was later confirmed when I downloaded an extra area for it and it introduced about 40 different bugs into the game, my current game is now stuck unless they update it to fix it.

Level 20
Fable 3 is by far the best/most polished yet but it lacked variety. When you break it down there were 3 jobs, about 10? Outfits (not counting male/female) versions. If they had the content level of fable 1 lost chaptera with the systems and mechanics of fable 3 they'd win. Fable ii was the worst by far.

Level 3
I preferred the old exp system in the first and the second compared to this one, also the gauntlets I found annoying. But the story was alright I suppose and it was loads of fun in my opinion but just way to short, also I felt like I was being forced to the next mission (In the main missions) in the way the ended dialogues.

I preferred the item menus in the first and the second compared to the third. It was interesting though seeing it as wall fast paced in fable 3.

But the good thing is that due to a different exp system, it wasn't just as in the first one atleast "Shield, slaugther undead at graveyard, 125 multiplier, drink potions = Experience for everything".

Level 7
In my opinon it was good but still it can't beat Fable:the lost chapters.Mods and stuff interesting side quests nice exp system and it played on lower specs.But fable 3 had it's good things too like combining spells hunting gnomes and more

Status
Not open for further replies.