• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WC 2010 South Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Meh, I knew Uruguay wasn't gonna win but that still was a good game. I hope Holland continues this undefeated streak so Uruguay wouldn't have lost for nothing.

Level 35
German_football.png

Level 4
Edit: I read this news today where two italian fans got killed by a german fan over a football argument. Its a blackstain to the beautiful sport every time it happens. Italian pair killed over finals argument

This isn't such a suprise, since Italians are crazy about football, and Germans are not much better. Also Dunga, the Brazilian Tim Manager,after the failure at the world cup (Brazil beaten by Holland in Quarterfinal) can't return back to his hometown, because it is dangerous for his life. In an earlier world cup, a Colombian player was killed because he scored an own goal in a game against the USA. Even in my country, football is not violence-free.
Football can make people really lose their minds...

Level 22
Germany had luck, the way the Uruguay player kicked the ball in the last minute, ohh. I didnt see when after 2-1 Germany scored 2 goals.

Gogo Holland, but Spain will win. The octopus they used to guess the winner in Spain vs Ger was cooked, so now suffer its revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.