• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Warcraft IV: Crown of Quel'Thalas [NOW LIVE]

Who is your favorite character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
NOW LIVE: Warcraft IV: Crown of Quel'Thalas
full

full

1) For patches 1.26/1.27 or older move the campaign into your Warcraft III/Campaigns folder.
2) For later patches move the campaign into your My Documents/Warcraft 3/Campaigns folder.
3) Play the campaign!

full

After the terrible duel with Arthas ended: Lord Illidan fell--but this is unknown to his followers except for the Naga due to their adept scouting skills. Following Illidan's fall, Arthas successfully merged with his predecessor to form: the ultimate hand of death and decay. Further to this--for an unknown reason, the naga have vanished.
<--+-->
Eight hours later, Prince Kael was still waiting for the scout he sent in order to find the wretched fate of Lord Illidan...

full

-> Blizzard style campaign.
-> 12 epic maps; 5 cinematics.
-> Play with 3 unique heroes.
-> New spells, items and units.
-> A unique story-line, you have never seen a similar one before in any custom campaign.
-> Infinite custom models, icons, skins and effects.
-> Easter eggs.
-> An unofficial sequel of Warcraft III where you witness the origin of the Fourth War.

full

HlQmo25.png
Prince Kael'thas is the Patriarch of the Blood Elves. Kael's primary aim is to locate the Sunwell's alternative. His magical spells are more destructive than floods, volcanoes and plagues.
8Oq7llL.png
Sylvanas Windrunner is the Banshee Queen of the Forsaken...Sylvanas once used a single arrow to stun Arthas. She is perhaps one of the strongest undead on Azeroth.
BTNHeroLich.png
Kel'Thuzad is the Second-in-Command of the Undead Scourge. It's unknown where he was while Sylvanas was fighting the dreadlords. The moment for his return has arrived.
BTNHeroDreadLord.png
Varimathras is an elite Dreadlord--after killing Balnazzar his powers multiplied. With these powers will he still serve Sylvanas? Will he conquer Azeroth with these powers? Time will tell!
BTNMedivh.png
The Prophet is a powerful being accomplishing an unknown mission. He played a major role during the Third War. No one witnessed him after Archimonde's ascent. It is unknown where he is and what he is doing.
full

SCREENSHOTS

full

full
full

full

full

full

CHANGELOG

v1.0.5
1.0.5 Patch Notes:
  • AI in chapter 1 will no longer move back.
  • In the first interlude, the blood effect appears when Sylvanas is injured. Can't find any better alternative than death animation. Tried to make her kneel but it looks worse.
  • The blood elf emissary had 5 lines in one of his dialogues. Decided to divide it into parts. Still, it's long, he speaks a lot. But this is not a problem because long dialogue exists in Macbeth, SC BW, Diablo 2 and also Warcraft 3.
v1.0.4
1.0.4 Patch Notes:
  • In Chapter 2, I have added a new easter egg.
  • Shi'Raaj's buff will no longer say 'tooltip missing'.
  • Loading screen text for the last interlude updated.
v1.0.3
1.0.3 Patch Notes:
  • In Chapter 3 "Torment of the Forsaken", the ending cutscene now shows the content which I forgot to implement.
  • In Chapter 4 "Reunion", the quest which asks you to build a base is no longer optional.
  • Power generator model changed.
  • Backpack upgrade tooltip will now say 'Blood Elves' instead of "Humans".
  • Flags for Trolls added in Chapter 4.
  • New unit: Bolt Thrower. More to come.

v1.0.2
1.0.2 Patch Notes:
  • The player is shown a message at the beginning explaining the issues caused by patch 1.29+ widescreen support.
  • Gargoyle problem solved for "Day of the Dreadlord".
  • Quest requirement for the optional quest "Dreadlord" changed.
  • Bugfix: you no longer get two Blood Mages and Vashjs after skipping the cutscene in last mission.
  • Bugfix: Kael can get all his spells at level 10.
  • Blood Elf banner added.
  • Final boss nerfed.
  • Goldmine issues fixed.
  • Updated credits.
  • Upcoming: Techtree changes such as new units and changes to Chapter 1.

v1.0.1
1.0.1 Patch Notes:
  • Chapter 1 loading screen will show the player that wc3 manual is the source of authority instead of WoW Chronicle for this campaign.
  • Grammer issue fixed: "Why will" -> "Why did"
v1.0.0 RELEASE
1.0.0 Release Patch Notes:
  • All missions are now available.
  • The campaign can be downloaded from the Hive Workshop's Maps section.
  • Key image added: Kael in Quel'Thalas.
  • Two new music tracks.
  • Kael's trusted servant will now have the classic model again.
  • Changes to terrain based on community feedback.
  • And some changes I don't remember.
PROGRESS

Story - DONE
Direction - DONE
Custom Unit Data - DONE
Custom Ability Data - DONE
Custom Item Data - DONE
Custom Imports - DONE
Level Design - DONE
Alpha Testing - DONE
Beta Testing - DONE

Known Issues:

1) To make the campaign accessible I used patch 1.26. It is user-friendly but unfortunately, it may break some cinematics, for patches 1.29 or later, as areas that are not supposed to be shown may be visible due to widescreen support.

Why did I publish a Warcraft III custom campaign after Refunded release?

1) I want to make a one-man indie video game. A lot of the skills needed to make this game are needed to make a wc3 custom campaign so to improve these skills--eg story writing--I made this campaign. This will accumulate my chances of making a good game.

2) I always wanted to make a wc3 custom campaign after I played the "Rise of the Lich King" one. "Warcraft IV: Crown of Quel'Thalas" campaign made my dream a reality!

3) Its a tradition to make a Warcraft III map before making a video game. Examples include LoL, Dota 2 and GunGirl.

Please post any bugs, suggestions and tips!

Last edited:
Level 9
To all of you who have downloaded: Thank you...But I need your feedback. It's my first project so I have some fear; this is why I started the beta as if I am doing something wrong then someone will inform me.
TLDR, plz give feedback. If you don't find any issues then at least tell me you like it.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hey @Power107 I played your campaign and I enjoyed, here's my opinion :
Frist chapter you have a lot of empty space other then defending your base for 30 min you have nothing to do, I'm not map maker but I can suggestion you make a optional quest , like finding a list group of lost blood elves or finding powerful Artifact.
In second playable chapter, you have again alot of empty space you can add a side mission, like : killing a powerful troll warlord or something like that ,

I personally don't like kaelthas new skin and Icon and in his dialogues he use alot of harsh words, please if you consider it remove Bitch words, also varimathras has a horrible horrible skin , please remove that too ,
Kael 3rd spell doesn't get upgrade , still 100 mana ,
As for Alar maybe for making him more unique, he dont get life draining over time , and remove egg from, because of what say of above, and please if it possible improve terrain

This my opinion , hope you find it interesting , good luck.

Level 9
Hey @Power107 I played your campaign and I enjoyed, here's my opinion :
Frist chapter you have a lot of empty space other then defending your base for 30 min you have nothing to do, I'm not map maker but I can suggestion you make a optional quest , like finding a list group of lost blood elves or finding powerful Artifact.
In second playable chapter, you have again alot of empty space you can add a side mission, like : killing a powerful troll warlord or something like that ,

I personally don't like kaelthas new skin and Icon and in his dialogues he use alot of harsh words, please if you consider it remove Bitch words, also varimathras has a horrible horrible skin , please remove that too ,
Kael 3rd spell doesn't get upgrade , still 100 mana ,
As for Alar maybe for making him more unique, he dont get life draining over time , and remove egg from, because of what say of above, and please if it possible improve terrain

This my opinion , hope you find it interesting , good luck.
Thanks for the constructive feedback. I mostly agree with you. :peasant-thumbs-up:
I just made the following changes because of your feedback:
  • Varimathras will now use the default skin.
  • Kael's icon is set to the standard one.
  • Kael's dialogue changed...All B words removed.
  • Alar will no longer become an egg
I am about to make these changes because of your feedback:
  • An optional quest will be added to the first chapter.
  • For both the 1st and 2nd chapters I will add more space to explore.
For some stuff, I need your help or I need more feedback eg:
  • The third spell not upgrading: The spell has a 10 mana cost. So for the first level, Kael gets 90 mana and 100 for the second level.
  • Which parts of the terrain you want me to improve?
  • Kael's skin: I like it but I dislike some parts of it. I prefer it over the original. Maybe I will do a poll for this.
If I missed something then remind me ASAP. If you have any more feedback then please share. Thanks.

Level 2
I know it's very early to discuss about terrain but I recommend have more wide views with unique doodads in base and whole map , I recently played custom campaign Rise of the Blood elves , if you play that campaign , I'm think you get ideas about terrain , also I recommend making Easter eggs , personally I love see Easter eggs during play of campaign , one more think in first chapter, you use A LOT Sprit tower , you can use a unique and strong Death tower to order no pass the army to undead base , at first I personally use invisible spell on Kaelthas and go throw undead base and kill them all , so the idea of the death tower can be good to stop that move , as for Kaelthas Trusted servant , I get the idea of mystery guy , but there are plenty of better models , I'm sure if you do some research you can find better model for him

Edit 1: as for 3rd spell of Kaelthas you can make like this : first time get 100 mana , secend time 100 mana +2 armour third time 100mana +2 armour +150 heal and mana cost is like 25 mana in first 50 mana on second and 70 mana for third .
And if I'm correct you have 12 playable mission , you can make hero level limit up to 15 , that would make it so cool .

Edit 2: in future updates you can add some Wow Soundtrack such as : silvermoon Burning Crusade

Also you can use some custom trees to make
Space like more Silvermoony and Elvishy

In cutscene I saw lordaeron place like ,, Alive ,if it possible make look like the death zone we all know Arthas make sure that place would be slaughter zone .

Last edited:
Level 9
I know it's very early to discuss about terrain but I recommend have more wide views with unique doodads in base and whole map , I recently played custom campaign Rise of the Blood elves , if you play that campaign , I'm think you get ideas about terrain , also I recommend making Easter eggs , personally I love see Easter eggs during play of campaign , one more think in first chapter, you use A LOT Sprit tower , you can use a unique and strong Death tower to order no pass the army to undead base , at first I personally use invisible spell on Kaelthas and go throw undead base and kill them all , so the idea of the death tower can be good to stop that move , as for Kaelthas Trusted servant , I get the idea of mystery guy , but there are plenty of better models , I'm sure if you do some research you can find better model for him

Edit 1: as for 3rd spell of Kaelthas you can make like this : first time get 100 mana , secend time 100 mana +2 armour third time 100mana +2 armour +150 heal and mana cost is like 25 mana in first 50 mana on second and 70 mana for third .
And if I'm correct you have 12 playable mission , you can make hero level limit up to 15 , that would make it so cool .

Edit 2: in future updates you can add some Wow Soundtrack such as : silvermoon Burning Crusade

Also you can use some custom trees to make
Space like more Silvermoony and Elvishy

In cutscene I saw lordaeron place like ,, Alive ,if it possible make look like the death zone we all know Arthas make sure that place would be slaughter zone .
Thanks again. I have added additional terrain and an opt quest to the first chapter. I am about to add more areas to explore in the 2nd mission... I have played Rise of the Blood Elves and it has a really good terrain. I will try to make my one like that. Also, I will be making Easter eggs.
I will also add death towers in the first chapter +rep you later for finding that issue. The system is not allowing me to rep two times every 24 hours.
For the model of Kael's trusted servant (Kath'Ranis): Soon I will find some models. I liked the current one as he has the same armour as Kael.
I think Kael is already so powerful so making his third spell stronger will make the campaign much easier.
Thanks for reminding me about adding WoW music as I almost forgot lol
Moreover, I will also make Lordaeron look more undead style. Thanks it's very helpful.
EDIT: Adding 15 level cap depends on the time I have. I have a deadline of maybe May 2020.

Last edited:
Level 2
Thanks again. I have added additional terrain and an opt quest to the first chapter. I am about to add more areas to explore in the 2nd mission... I have played Rise of the Blood Elves and it has a really good terrain. I will try to make my one like that. Also, I will be making Easter eggs.
I will also add death towers in the first chapter +rep you later for finding that issue. The system is not allowing me to rep two times every 24 hours.
For the model of Kael's trusted servant (Kath'Ranis): Soon I will find some models. I liked the current one as he has the same armour as Kael.
I think Kael is already so powerful so making his third spell stronger will make the campaign much easier.
Thanks for reminding me about adding WoW music as I almost forgot lol
Moreover, I will also make Lordaeron look more undead style. Thanks it's very helpful.
EDIT: Adding 15 level cap depends on the time I have. I have a deadline of maybe May 2020.

Hey man I'm glad you considering my feedback, I'll look into this campaign, after every update!
I hope you have great time making this campaign!

Level 9
UPDATE:
I am now making the last map. The terrain, layout and doodad placement (like trees and fountains) of the last level are done. For the last level, I only need to do the triggers (some of them are done too) and place the units. This means I am now very likely to complete the campaign before my April/May 2020 deadline.
I will also thank @Abraxiass for the feedback. Due to his feedback, I have successfully:

• WoW Silvermoon music to my campaign.
  • Added Death Towers to the first level. The Death Towers deal a lot of damage and they can attack invisible units. They can also attack Kael if he casts banish on himself.
  • Lordaeron now has some undead theme. Corpses; skulls and burning structures.
  • The second mission has more terrain to explore.
If you guys want me to do a second beta before launch then someone other than @Abraxiass must contribute as otherwise, I will just do an alpha test only for @Abraxiass.
EDIT: Removed the red colour text to obey site rules.

Last edited:
Level 9
@Abraxiass and everyone what do you guys think about the story? Is there anything you don't like? Are you satisfied with me ignoring all WoW lore including the Chronicle?

Level 2
I personally like the kealthas keep his way go and try to not corrupted , but I really want see other important characters like
Lor'themar Theron
Lady Liadrin

Also I want to see how the corrupted Sunwell cleanse, I personally hate what Wow make good character like Kealthas to villain.

Level 9
I personally like the kealthas keep his way go and try to not corrupted , but I really want see other important characters like
Lor'themar Theron
Lady Liadrin

Also, I want to see how the corrupted Sunwell cleanse, I personally hate what Wow make a good character like Kealthas to villain.
Thanks. In my campaign: Kael will be fine. He won't die or turn into a villain. The campaign will also cover Sunwell's fate and I am sure you will like that. For characters like Lady Liadrin and Lor'Themar Theron--they don't exist in this timeline. Everything from WoW is ignored.

Level 9
@Med. MapGuy and @tulee thanks for showing interest. I also have good news for all of you:
The campaign will release in March 2020 (next month). It will be complete so you will get all the content.
Soon I am announcing the exact time of release for different time zones.

Level 11
That's a good one. It has an interesting story, and a good playability. Just one thing: Why the levels always start with a very powerful attack to base? With the starting units it is hard to be stopped, and, being this a new campaign, anyone have to explore the new techtree, the Kael Thas' spells, etc. That starts are just a bit confusing.

All the levels are alredy finished?
I already can't play any level after the 2nd interlude (Sylvanas troubles')

You say you have improved your map with the @Abraxiass feedback, but I don't have any side quest on teh first lvl, or any other thing. Are you sure you have changed the downloading link?

Last edited:
Level 2
Hey man I just thought some idea here if you intrested:

_remove Kealthas Choas attack maybe after sunwell restores he get choas attack or maybe he get journey to gain more power and after his success he get his choas damage

_please if it possible remove fan of fire ability it's too damn overpower also it gave player including me thats you dont have control on hero, you can replace it with flame strikes but the damage is complete not over time also do friendly damage

_please if it possible remove the gauntlet item and replace it with Felomelorn Kaelthas Sword , you can add stats like 7 intelligence +Control magic on it

As for secend playable mission, please remove tavenan heroes and add quest like killing big group of jungle troll and reward would be ranger heroes like sylvanas in rain of choas campaign to help against the enemy

I hope you find it interesting.

Level 9
That's a good one. It has an interesting story, and a good playability. Just one thing: Why the levels always start with a very powerful attack to base? With the starting units it is hard to be stopped, and, being this a new campaign, anyone have to explore the new techtree, the Kael Thas' spells, etc. That starts are just a bit confusing.

All the levels are alredy finished?
I already can't play any level after the 2nd interlude (Sylvanas troubles')

You say you have improved your map with the @Abraxiass feedback, but I don't have any side quest on teh first lvl, or any other thing. Are you sure you have changed the downloading link?
Thanks for the feedback. The beta version is outdated and it lacks all changes I am making after getting feedback from you guys. There will be a second beta which will have the changes you guys requested. For the attacks on base in beginning: I will make sure this happens after a delay in the first mission. An easy start will allow you to understand how Kael's spells work. For the second mission--if you keep casting Banish on Sylvanas then it will be really easy as her ult is a powerful crit so it will be wasted.

@Abraxiass That is interesting feedback. I think chaos attack should be given as a reward for doing a challenge as you recommended. To do this: I will need some research as I don't know how to change attack types during gameplay. If I will have time then I will do this. I agree with you here.

I once had a powerful flamestrike which will do all the damage at once. It was a lot more op than fan of flames ability. Also, later levels (the ones not in the beta) have boss fights where you will think that fan of flames is so weak. I agree with you that fan of flames is op so I will reduce the damage it deals...or increase cooldown.

At level 10 Kael gets an ability which will give him 15 intelligence. For control magic, spell breakers already have it. The attack speed bonus given by gloves seems useless and I understand that. As someone who has played the whole campaign, I can say they are very useful. Soon you will learn that.

I will also consider removing tavern heroes and replace them with something else. Thanks, I appreciate that.

Level 11
: I will need some research as I don't know how to change attack types during gameplay. If I will have time
Sadly, I only know about two options.
The first one is creating another identical Kael with chaos damage, and give him all the items of the old one.
Also, I think you can give Kael 2 attack modes, and make just the first one available at the start of the campaign. If I remember well, you have a "unlock attack tipe" option on the updates part, so you would just update that automatically. This option would also give you the option of updating the attack of all the BE units, or something like that.

Level 9
Sadly, I only know about two options.
The first one is creating another identical Kael with chaos damage, and give him all the items of the old one.
Also, I think you can give Kael 2 attack modes, and make just the first one available at the start of the campaign. If I remember well, you have a "unlock attack tipe" option on the updates part, so you would just update that automatically. This option would also give you the option of updating the attack of all the BE units, or something like that.
Thanks, I will use the first option if I have time. Also, I just realised that I can also use the RoC human mission "Frostmourne" for help as it changes the damage of Arthas to chaos.

Level 11
I think in "Frostmourne" they did exactly that. Also I think you can find a "Arthas, Frostmourne" unit in the campaigns section of Object editor. Or maybe I'm wrong, I'm using my memory for all this.

Level 9
I think you can find a "Arthas, Frostmourne" unit in the campaigns section of Object editor. Or maybe I'm wrong, I'm using my memory for all this.
Yes, you are right. There is an "Arthas(Frostmourne)" with chaos damage in the campaign section.

Level 5
To all of you who have downloaded: Thank you...But I need your feedback. It's my first project so I have some fear; this is why I started the beta as if I am doing something wrong then someone will inform me.
TLDR, plz give feedback. If you don't find any issues then at least tell me you like it.

The moment I read that you have an 1.26 option, I was like yes!
This looks epic and I will surely play this now.

I will review this once I have finished with at least one new hero.
Looks like fun.

Level 2
I guess demon hunter model is a little strange here my opinion if you intrested , please know I have no idea how could be in game UI

Blood Magi the black hair one is mysterious then others

Also I thought about Kealthas item inventory weapon alot if you intrested you change it to Felo'melorn (Kealthas sword) when you use it its make Level one Flame Strikes, it's good to cut trees and give nostalgia feels too

Last edited:
Level 9
I guess demon hunter model is a little strange here my opinion if you intrested , please know I have no idea how could be in game UI

Blood Magi the black hair one is mysterious then others

Also I thought about Kealthas item inventory weapon alot if you intrested you change it to Felo'melorn (Kealthas sword) when you use it its make Level one Flame Strikes, it's good to cut trees and give nostalgia feels too
Thanks, I will be using the Blood Magi model with black hair. It looks good to me too.
I will also be adding Felo'melorn with flame strike ability.

Level 9
For all you who are interested thank you. I have two good things to tell you:
1) The last level is mostly complete. After that, the second beta is coming soon.
2) I am currently making the ending cinematic. Two plot twists!

Level 9
The second is now beta now live.

0.6.0 Patch Notes:
Missions "Torment of the Forsaken" and "Reunion" are added.
Lots of changes to the first four maps. More terrain and areas to explore.
Felo'melorn added.
Alar no longer becomes an egg.
Silvermoon music from WoW added.
Kael's trusted servant will now have a new model.
Varimathras' horrible skin no longer exists!
Kael's icon changed to the original due to feedback.
And some changes I don't remember.

Level 2
Hey man nice update so far here some issues I have with frist chapter

1 please if it possible make Scourge base in high ground and make it have one entrance

2 please if it possible make reduce number of sprit towers it's like 40 or 50 !!

3 You can use only 2 death tower at entrance of Scourge tower

4 dialogues are too big , please make sure reduce it in every line ,

5 like sprit tower in elven base we have too much Elven farm spread like choas , make sure giving them some discipline

6 remove "The " on Scourge name ,

7 if you intrested you can remove Blood mage and title it with lord of blood elves or prince of blood elves

8 please reduce hp of death tower , I'm mean come on 500000 hp is necessary? You can put tower in high ground that's make 30 % miss chance, please make it 5000 hp and 10 fortified armour ,

The music is really good , the terrain is much improved over all this all of my feed back on chapter one ,

THIS POST WILL UPDATE IN HOURS
Edit 1:
Chapter 2 :
1 still base space need to be wider
2 unit camp are not relative like bandit and Heretic
3 in sylvanas base you can add some unique elements
4 still have a lot of useless area on south west
5 I'm was wrong about kathrain model he has awful face in ui "I personally do research
6 lordaeron palce still looks like garden
Kael servant GrandMage

Here some terrain issues:
Camp fire in water with wind mail
Small hole with ship in it
Lordaeron place or garden?

Edit 2;
In chapter 3 dialogues are bad also you can rename that spell breaker to lieutenant or captain
Kael Xp gain is too broken in chapter one I killed the lich and gain 1/7 level !

Attachments

• 20200301_195316.jpg
    20200301_195316.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 172
  • 20200301_193447.jpg
    20200301_193447.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 151
  • 20200301_190156.jpg
    20200301_190156.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Level 9
@Abraxiass Thanks for the review. Looking forward to updates.
please if it possible make Scourge base in high ground and make it have one entrance
This will require nearly all of it to be rebuilt. I will see. Otherwise, I will do it after release.
please if it is possible to make reduce the number of sprit towers it's like 40 or 50 !!
Thanks, I am reducing them.
use only 2 death tower at the entrance of Scourge tower
It will happen but if I have to fix some more stuff then I will do this after release.
dialogues are too big
Thanks, I will fix that.
too much Elven farm spread like choas
I will make gaps between them and remove some of them.
remove "The " on Scourge name
It will be against English grammar rules.
can remove Blood mage and title it with the lord of blood elves
Good idea, I will make a cool title.
please make it 5000 hp and 10 fortified armour
I agree here, I will change the towers.
still base space need to be wider
I need your help to figure out what's wrong with the base. Please give more info so I will be able to make it look like you want.
unit camp are not relative like a bandit and Heretic
In Warcraft Kael can hire an eredar mercenary to fight Maiev. It's about challenging stereotypes and racism.
still have a lot of useless area on south west
It's used for the cinematic.
in Sylvanas' base you can add some unique elements
I need your help to figure out what it needs.
I'm was wrong about kathrain model
The model is cool but is glitchy.
lordaeron palce still looks like garden
It's rebuilt by Sylvanas' forces. It got destroyed during the war against Balnazzar.
EDITS:
I will be removing the windmill and campfire from water :)
I will also be removing ships from holes.
For the green stuff in the palace its because Sylvanas wants nostalgia. She wants Lordaeron to look as green as Quel'Thalas.
"chapter 3 dialogues are bad" How?
'Captain' or 'lieutenent' is not his job. He reports information to Kael.
"Kael Xp gain is too broken in chapter one" I did that to make the mission easy.

Last edited:
Level 9
UPDATE: I have changed my opinion. Don't worry, it's not a delay. It's not about cancelling the campaign or releasing the campaign unfinished.

I will be releasing the campaign in this Map Development section as THW's Maps section must contain maps that are supported by 1.32 and custom campaigns are not supported by latest patches. The good thing is that I don't have to be scared of @deepstrasz or any other map reviewer to reject my campaign. I will be the godfather :)

I still have one problem: Should I make a new thread for release or just update this one?

Level 9
Development paused.
Perhaps I will resume the development when Blizzard will fix Reforged. The campaign only needs compatibility with the latest patches.
Reforged needs the following features:
  • Better graphics. I want a realistic art style instead of the cartoony one.
  • Better UI. This electron GUI 'must be purged'.
  • all features that were removed eg custom campaigns and ladder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.