• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Fall of Quel'thalas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Yes, the Chapter 1 is nearly finished, I might post a screenshot but I have to work on with quests and cinematics so it will be complete. I have started Chapter 2 so Forsaken can start it but I think he's busy with a thing(I will not to you since I don't asked Forsaken yet).

You can send me if you want, i'm not doing that thing(not now!)

Though, good luck!

Level 25
So, how is the project? :csmile:

Nah, feeling uninspired right now, having a hard time importing my tree texture(I suck at importing trees!). just enjoy this one, I know it's ugly, it's (my)the angle's fault :(:

Screen2.jpg

Level 25
News#1 - 7/27/14

CHAPTER 1 NEARLY FINISHED
-Hello Guys long time no news bout these things? Right, yes It's nearly finished and just needs work on triggers specially in quests and cinematics. Also working on sounds, techtrees, trying to voice act and more things. Just moving on to Chapter 2, that's all bout the chapters.
SIGNATURES RELEASE
-I Pretty rushed it but I really hope you'll like them. Here:
FoQSig.jpg

Code:
[plain][CENTER][URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/fall-quelthalas-253697/"][IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/oq6lec/FoQSig.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER][/plain]
TEMPLATES
-I said I'll be making three templates, they're not yet finished but here's the list:
~Eversong Woods
~Silvermoon City
~The Dead Scar
MODEL GALLERY
-More than a WIP for Anasterian but this thread will be used for the others.
-http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/modeling-animation-276/anasterian-sunstrider-255257/#post2562990

That's all for now, thanks!

Level 25
Nice sig Chen. Have fun with your templates friend :)

Oh you...Thanks, and because of that, cliffs removed in the dead scar!

I wasn't aware of this project's existence until now. Always looking forward to more campaigns. Good luck, :)

Hmm...I wanted to do more campaigns after this. and if possible, I'LL NEVER STOP. And thanks!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
It will be more troll killing(sorry Kyrbi0)than undead smashing but for troll lovers, I made some troll allies, check the story. And for the troll boss, no it will not have a boss like that(But check my PM).
'Sorry'?? Nonsense, I'm glad you have Elves killing Trolls. 'Dat be da natural ordah of tings, mon! In fact, it be dese so-called "allied Trolls" that be worryin' me, mon. We don mess wit dat, bruddah.

Level 25
Why no combine both? I'll work on it.

Okay, so here:
Sylvanaskillset.jpg

Aimed Shot-Aims to a target enemy unit and release it after 8 seconds, it deals x damage and stuns the enemy for 1 second. (Thanks, Prorox!)
Arrow Shock-Shoots a powerful arrow wave to a target area and deals x damage to enemies who are hit. (Thank you yogaprad!)
Sun Arrow-Applies the Sun's Blessing to Sylvanas' attacks when toggled, but consumes mana per second. Deals more damage and even more damage to undead units. (Thanks to yogaprad & Cakey!)
Windrunner Bolt-Shoots a special arrow made by her ancestors in a straight line to a target area that deals x damage to enemies and roots them for 3 seconds. (Thanks, to me and Cake(Description only :p))

That's all, will now work on Zul'kan and Anasterian's models and skillsets. You have complaints and suggestions? just tell me.

Level 7

Okay, so here:
Sylvanaskillset.jpg

Aimed Shot-Aims to a target enemy unit and release it after 8 seconds, it deals x damage and stuns the enemy for 1 second. (Thanks, Prorox!)
Arrow Shock-Shoots a powerful arrow wave to a target area and deals x damage to enemies who are hit. (Thank you yogaprad!)
Sun Arrow-Applies the Sun's Blessing to Sylvanas' attacks when toggled, but consumes mana per second. Deals more damage and even more damage to undead units. (Thanks to yogaprad & Cakey!)
Windrunner Bolt-Shoots a special arrow made by her ancestors in a straight line to a target area that deals x damage to enemies and roots them for 3 seconds. (Thanks, to me and Cake(Description only :p))

That's all, will now work on Zul'kan and Anasterian's models and skillsets. You have complaints and suggestions? just tell me.

no passive?

Level 18
Suggestions of Anasterian Skill's

Molten Armor:Increases armor and deals damge to nearby units even allies
Sunlight:Summons a holylight at x aoe then damage mp and hp
Freeze:Freezes a target ground unit causing it to deal dmg evey second
Thunderstorm:Anasterian conjures a storm that deals huge damage against mp and hp but drains all his mana

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45

Okay, so here:
Sylvanaskillset.jpg

Nice start... But consider the two-fold concerns of Theme & Role. What is the Hero like (aesthetically, thematically, lore-wise), & what does the Hero do (in combat)? Right now, you basically have 3 straight-damage-dealing abilities (4 if you count that her Arrow-ability just adds damage)... Consider what else she could do. Keep maybe 1 of the damage abilities for good measure (most Heroes have one at least), but consider other mechanics she could encompass.

Level 30
Hmm...Soo....Passive. Suggestions?

I suggest replacing one of her spells into Multishot (Can be turned on/off). You probably know what it does.

When activated, your attack splits into three (can change, depends on how many level your spells would be) damaging up to three enemy units (can change as well).

As a bonus, it stacks with Sun's Blessing which means all of the arrows are enhanced with the spell so it would be suggested to make her base damage not that high seeing that Sun's blessing spell is already an addition to the damage.

Just my thoughts.

For the passives, what Heinvers suggested. It seems to yield some good effects. As for mine,

Meld (default blizzard spell name)(Passive)
-After 2 seconds (can change as well), the hero becomes invisible and gains health/mana regeneration as an addition while invisible at night time. When the hero attacks, breaks the invisibility and deals bonus damage.

As an addition as well seeing that you need some special effects as well, you could give the life and mana regeneration aura effect when invisible at Night to serve as a mark that health/mana regeneration is on-going.

Level 7
Can you give suggestions of effect not just names?

OK... Tracking --> LoS increased OR Alert when creeps nearby
Moon Sight --> LoS increased when night comes, but in exchange of decreased mana regeneration (because HE is powered by sun)
Trueshot Aura --> Same as the old
Stealth Runner --> Stealthed while moving
Marksmanship --> Increased critikal damage percentage
Evasion --> Increased chance to miss (damage by enemies)

Status
Not open for further replies.