1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Campaign] Fall of the Sunblessed

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Syndra, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Syndra Presents
    Fall of the Sunblessed

[​IMG]

Command the High Elves during their darkest times, as you face the brink of destruction at the hands of the Scourge. Put an end to the Amani threat, play as the new fully custom High Elven race, command the most powerful heroes of Quel'thalas in their attempt to defend the precious Sunwell from the hands of the Undead and use powerful Artifacts to achieve victory.

[​IMG]

After the Second War, the High Elves split from the Alliance, due to a series of unfortunate events, such as the burning of the Eversong Woods. They became an independent nation, and began a campaign to end the threat of the Amani Trolls. Commanded by King Anasterian Sunstrider, the High Elves remained in peace for years, enjoying the magical energy of the Sunwell. The news of a plague that consumed the human kingdom of Lordaeron reached the land of the elves, who decided to energize the Runestones to protect themselves in case of a potential invasion. While most of the high elves were loyal to their king, there were some who only craved absolute power, and would be willing to do anything to obtain it, a temptation that fervently affected Dar'Khan Drathir...

[​IMG]

- 7 Custom Heroes to play with.
    - Easter Eggs: Some chapters of the Campaign have Easter Eggs. Finding them will unlock Artifacts (special items that follow the Warcraft III lore) Secret Chapters and Secret Music!

- Fully custom High Elven race and techtree.
    - A Storyline that follows both Warcraft III and World of Warcraft events.
    - Lots of custom models, skins, icons, music and more! (See "Credits" for a detailed list of all the resources used in this Campaign).

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Sylvanas Windrunner: The Ranger-General of Silvermoon, leader of the farstriders and main character of the campaign. Sylvanas is the middle sister of the Windrunner family.

[​IMG] Vereesa Windrunner: Vereesa is the youngest of the Windrunner sisters, she is a skilled ranger like Sylvanas, she is in love with the human Archmage Rhonin, and also she still consider the High Elves part of the Alliance.

[​IMG] Thalorien Dawnseeker: Thalorien is the most skilled warrior of the High Elven Kingdom. He's a royal knight, wielder of Quel'Delar and principal bodyguard of King Anasterian.

[​IMG] Lana'thel: Lana'thel is an Archmage of the Convocation of Silvermoon, and best friend of Thalorien Dawnseeker. She spends most of her time studying and assisting Thaloriend and the royal knights on their tasks.

[​IMG] Koltira: Koltira is a skilled warrior who serves the High Elves as an elite swordsman.

[​IMG] Anasterian Sunstrider: Anasterian is the High King of Quel'thalas, the head of state, a wise leader who manipulates the energies of the Sunwell to empower his abilities.

[​IMG] Kael'thas Sunstrider: Kael is the son of Anasterian Sunstrider, the prince of the High Elves, he wents to Dalaran to increase his knowledge on the arcane arts.

[​IMG] Arthas Menethil: Arthas, the fallen prince of Lordaeron, starts invading Quel'thalas, seeking to revive Kel'Thuzad by using the energies of the Sunwell.

[​IMG] Thassarian: Thassarian was a human warrior who fell in the defense of Lordaeron and then was raised to serve Ner'zhul as a Death Knight. He commands a fraction of the Scourge that is invading Quel'thalas.

Screenshots - World Editor View

- Interlude: Mysteries
    [​IMG]

- Chapter One: Assault on Zul'aman
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Chapter Two: War on the Amani
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Interlude - The Scourge
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  2. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thread (aswell as the Campaign) are in Alpha versions, meaning that they will change with time. I hope this is the right place to post this. If not please let me know!

3. Duke

Duke

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    pictures ain't showing mate

4. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well that's strange... I'll check that in a second. Thanks for the advice ;)

5. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    I log out and then entered the Thread to see if only I could see the pictures, but they are working. Only to be sure I will reupload them once I finished the design of the Techtree :)

6. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Pictures are still not working. Maybe your links are somehow deleted and your albums are set to private. Double check again to be sure.

7. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    For some reason it was set on Owners Only. It should be working now (I hope :eek:)

8. Rence Kristoff

Rence Kristoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    When can one download any version of your campaign?

9. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    As soon as I finish the first 5 chapters I will put it in BETA, so you guys can test it :)

(I'll add World Editor Screenshots soon so you guys can give suggestions which I desperately need :D )

10. Lord_Marrowgrath

Lord_Marrowgrath

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Koltira, I miss him non-dead form :) It looks good story. Keep working! +rep

11. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah me too! You will be able to use him alive for some chapters! Thanks for the +rep!

He dies ROFL, and then the Undead AI will use it alongside with Thassarian, I have planned a BOSS Battle like scenario where Koltira and Thassarian face each other.

12. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Quick update guys: Added a few World Editor View screenshots. Don't worry, as I progress with the campaign, several new screenshots will be added :D

13. Rence Kristoff

Rence Kristoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice Job Syndra! I'm loving the custom skins and models you're using.

14. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you mate!

15. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wow this actually looks really good

16. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks bud!

17. DarkRanger2

DarkRanger2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are you using the more of Wow in your campaign or your imagination?

18. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will follow the Warcraft III and WoW Lore. But when I release the playable version of the Campaign you will notice that some events are part of my imagination, but they won't interfiere with the lore :D

19. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks nice. But I can't say that I am fan of some skins you are using in the campaign. They look really blurry...

20. DarkRanger2

DarkRanger2

Resources:
    Resources:

I Agree.