• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Fall of the Sunblessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Syndra Presents
Fall of the Sunblessed

251398.jpg

Command the High Elves during their darkest times, as you face the brink of destruction at the hands of the Scourge. Put an end to the Amani threat, play as the new fully custom High Elven race, command the most powerful heroes of Quel'thalas in their attempt to defend the precious Sunwell from the hands of the Undead and use powerful Artifacts to achieve victory.

full

After the Second War, the High Elves split from the Alliance, due to a series of unfortunate events, such as the burning of the Eversong Woods. They became an independent nation, and began a campaign to end the threat of the Amani Trolls. Commanded by King Anasterian Sunstrider, the High Elves remained in peace for years, enjoying the magical energy of the Sunwell. The news of a plague that consumed the human kingdom of Lordaeron reached the land of the elves, who decided to energize the Runestones to protect themselves in case of a potential invasion. While most of the high elves were loyal to their king, there were some who only craved absolute power, and would be willing to do anything to obtain it, a temptation that fervently affected Dar'Khan Drathir...

full

- 7 Custom Heroes to play with.
- Easter Eggs: Some chapters of the Campaign have Easter Eggs. Finding them will unlock Artifacts (special items that follow the Warcraft III lore) Secret Chapters and Secret Music!

- Fully custom High Elven race and techtree.
- A Storyline that follows both Warcraft III and World of Warcraft events.
- Lots of custom models, skins, icons, music and more! (See "Credits" for a detailed list of all the resources used in this Campaign).

full

full
Sylvanas Windrunner: The Ranger-General of Silvermoon, leader of the farstriders and main character of the campaign. Sylvanas is the middle sister of the Windrunner family.
full
Vereesa Windrunner: Vereesa is the youngest of the Windrunner sisters, she is a skilled ranger like Sylvanas, she is in love with the human Archmage Rhonin, and also she still consider the High Elves part of the Alliance.
full
Thalorien Dawnseeker: Thalorien is the most skilled warrior of the High Elven Kingdom. He's a royal knight, wielder of Quel'Delar and principal bodyguard of King Anasterian.
full
Lana'thel: Lana'thel is an Archmage of the Convocation of Silvermoon, and best friend of Thalorien Dawnseeker. She spends most of her time studying and assisting Thaloriend and the royal knights on their tasks.
full
Koltira: Koltira is a skilled warrior who serves the High Elves as an elite swordsman.
full
Anasterian Sunstrider: Anasterian is the High King of Quel'thalas, the head of state, a wise leader who manipulates the energies of the Sunwell to empower his abilities.
full
Kael'thas Sunstrider: Kael is the son of Anasterian Sunstrider, the prince of the High Elves, he wents to Dalaran to increase his knowledge on the arcane arts.
full
Arthas Menethil: Arthas, the fallen prince of Lordaeron, starts invading Quel'thalas, seeking to revive Kel'Thuzad by using the energies of the Sunwell.
full
Thassarian: Thassarian was a human warrior who fell in the defense of Lordaeron and then was raised to serve Ner'zhul as a Death Knight. He commands a fraction of the Scourge that is invading Quel'thalas.

- Interlude: Mysteries
full

- Chapter One: Assault on Zul'aman
full

full

- Chapter Two: War on the Amani
full

full

full

Interlude - The Scourge
full

full

full

Last edited:
Level 4
Thread (aswell as the Campaign) are in Alpha versions, meaning that they will change with time. I hope this is the right place to post this. If not please let me know!

Level 4
I log out and then entered the Thread to see if only I could see the pictures, but they are working. Only to be sure I will reupload them once I finished the design of the Techtree :)

Level 4
Pictures are still not working. Maybe your links are somehow deleted and your albums are set to private. Double check again to be sure.

For some reason it was set on Owners Only. It should be working now (I hope :eek:)

Level 4
Koltira, I miss him non-dead form :) It looks good story. Keep working! +rep

Yeah me too! You will be able to use him alive for some chapters! Thanks for the +rep!

He dies ROFL, and then the Undead AI will use it alongside with Thassarian, I have planned a BOSS Battle like scenario where Koltira and Thassarian face each other.

Level 4
Quick update guys: Added a few World Editor View screenshots. Don't worry, as I progress with the campaign, several new screenshots will be added :D

Level 15
Looks nice. But I can't say that I am fan of some skins you are using in the campaign. They look really blurry...

Level 4
Looks nice. But I can't say that I am fan of some skins you are using in the campaign. They look really blurry...

Don't worry, most of them are going to be removed/replaced, for example, I had a cooler skin for Vereesa but I can't find it. It was 67chrome SylvanasWindrunner skin but with white hair, but I can't remember who made it and where did he uploaded it :(

If someone know please let me know! (Also I will love to know which skins you think should be replaced, because I'm going to remove some of them but I don't know if it's the correct thing to do :p, let me know!).

Level 8
Don't worry, most of them are going to be removed/replaced, for example, I had a cooler skin for Vereesa but I can't find it. It was 67chrome SylvanasWindrunner skin but with white hair, but I can't remember who made it and where did he uploaded it :(

If someone know please let me know! (Also I will love to know which skins you think should be replaced, because I'm going to remove some of them but I don't know if it's the correct thing to do :p, let me know!).

I'll find you better skins.
Just send me a private message where we can speak.

Level 4
That Varessa skin is used by tomorider in his campaigns. Ask him to share it with you!

Well, thats not a skin, its a model and I have it. I will see how it looks but I'll surely add it :) Thanks for the feedback!

Oh please!
Tomoraider take ages to respond, he's a real professional at this stuffs but I don't think he will remember it either.

Yeah! Also I think he is working on the new version of Curse of the Forsaken, so he must be really busy :)

Level 14
We're still waiting for news with baided breath! ( ...)
So this campgain discussion started in febuary and he did not finished 5 chapter's maybe his having problems with the triggers or maybe is working on something like school that is why he cannot work this continuosly is that it?

Well for me this is a pretty good campgain at least give us some feedbacks when you are finished with one project.

Level 4
So this campgain discussion started in febuary and he did not finished 5 chapter's maybe his having problems with the triggers or maybe is working on something like school that is why he cannot work this continuosly is that it?

Well for me this is a pretty good campaign at least give us some feedbacks when you are finished with one project.

I have a good explanation for that! The project is NOT scrapped, don't worry, I will try to finish it one way or another. The thing is that I got my new computer and when I transferred the maps that I had done, they ALL got corrupted. I maintained calm and started making them again...

But as I said, I WILL finish it. I'm actually trying to make time for it because I started university and I'm dividing my time.

Also, I'm trying to learn how to script an AI for some maps (so if you have any knowledge or know of a good tutorial please contact me!)

Level 1
Hello, I would like to know if the models are still standing or where can I find the models of the runic stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.