• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III ability in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
If you could have one of the standard Warcraft III abilities in real life, which one would you choose? This also includes ultimates and item abilities but excludes Resurrection and similar revive abilities, it would just ruin the fun of this.

I would probably pick Warden's ability to Blink.

Level 17
Well my beautiful little cupcake, I would have the ability of Doom. Every evil mastermind needs an army of demonic guards.

Level 11
This is interesting, I'd love to go with Wind Walk.

This was my second choice. Would be amazing to have :)

Well my beautiful little cupcake, I would have the ability of Doom. Every evil mastermind needs an army of demonic guards.

Or I would pick Silence so that I wouldn't have to hear about cupcakes..^^

The most powerfull ability of all: Charm ;3

This would pown.

i would go with the Fountain of Life's Regeneration Aura so that people around me would always be lively and healthy:)

I like this. A very nice choice.

Finger of Death is a valid one ? Else, Hex .

Yeah it is. I just didn't want to kill the fun with Resurrection. I think 99 people out of 100 would pick the ability to revive. [GIBE]Except for Skycraft for all he cares about is cupcakes[/GIBE]

Level 4
Okay i came up with these:

Breath of Fire: Who dosen't want to be a dragon?

Robo-Goblin: Well more of a Robo-Human but it would be so cool!

Metamorphosis: Hey demons are just cool.

Possesion: This ability would only be fun if you could "go out" of people again. That would be funny.

Immolation: Burning without being hurt? Cool!

Starfall: I dont think i have to explain this.

Out of these... I would take Robo-Human. I just loves machines and cyborg they are just nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.