• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Reforged Leaked Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I'm more concerned with the chances of having another 1.31 shitshow. Let's be honest, WC3 is the community that doesn't have any fucks to give after being abandoned for 10? 12? years. I don't believe that reforged will ignite a new age of E-Sports for Blizzard, even with the effort to synergy the art style on every franchise inside the house.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I don't believe that reforged will ignite a new age of E-Sports for Blizzard, even with the effort to synergy the art style on every franchise inside the house.
It's important for the company to get enough sales. What comes after, it could be Warcraft IV and that would work because possibly WoW players would get driven to this RTS for a change, not getting bored with more WoW expansions. Shifting is good business. You play some of this, you want something else, get back to WoW and so on.

Even for modding, the first year will definitely be productive, in terms of maps of course.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Wow, they even created a new model for Jenalla Deemspring, a lowly elf ranger scattered around the map in the first TFT UD mission. At least some dedication is shown with all the models they're making for demi-heroes.

Today in Discord someone linked the screenshot of an alternate Footman skin, by the way.

Level 27
It's important for the company to get enough sales. What comes after, it could be Warcraft IV and that would work because possibly WoW players would get driven to this RTS for a change, not getting bored with more WoW expansions. Shifting is good business. You play some of this, you want something else, get back to WoW and so on.

Even for modding, the first year will definitely be productive, in terms of maps of course.

It ends on something like this. What are Blizzard real expectatives for reforged?

There is big difference between selling well, and suits thinking that everything that doesn't move Fornite, Lol, or FIFA money is a failure of a product.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
There is big difference between selling well, and suits thinking that everything that doesn't move Fornite, Lol, or FIFA money is a failure of a product.
Seeing how they worked with West Asian companies to make this, I wager they weren't aiming at something for more than a few years but seeing how stuff goes in China, they might just hit a jackpot.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Wow, they even created a new model for Jenalla Deemspring, a lowly elf ranger scattered around the map in the first TFT UD mission. At least some dedication is shown with all the models they're making for demi-heroes.
I love the fact that the team is doing unique models for almost every single campaign unit and, well, every other unit too. Even a unit that was part of a quest that was dropped in the Reign of Chaos campaign. The dragon Tharifas: Tharifas

Now here he reappears in Reforged: https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/877160.jpg

Today in Discord someone linked the screenshot of an alternate Footman skin, by the way.

It is @HateCrew's own model from our mod :D He has shown it to see how quality stuff that we can made that you will not even understand if it is from us or Reforged

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Even a unit that was dropped from the Reign of Chaos campaign. The dragon Tharifas
Always bugged me but then I understood it somehow. They didn't put Chimaeras in RoC at all, not even or especially in the last map because they would have been too powerful but I guess Tharifas as some sort of lesser Sapphiron but with some role could have worked alongside lesser green dragons. Maybe, they considered that would still affect the gameplay. However, that made it so the dragons did not do anything to help Azeroth this time and I doubt they knew Medivh did anything either. Not to mention any blue dragons telling the other dragons or night elves or at least trying something against the Lich King in TfT.
Let's be honest here, it's not just WoW that retconned stuff, WcIII is also full of plot holes.

I always had a fascination with that unit seeing it in the editor. It just made me think of a lot of cool stuff.

That version gives me Heroes of Might & Magic V vibes.

Level 16
I hope they will do the same for the others races.
Naisha, Califax, Nazgrel, Drek'Tar, even Tyrande and Maeiv are not unique.

Nazgrel and Drek'Thar confirmed Warcraft III Reforged Models
Tyrande and Malfurion will look like in WoW-HotStorm, also having green hair opposed to the blue one in the original Warcraft III.

One terrible thing I faced in beta and I hope is just a bug is now Furion only uses one model even when you put all of them in the editor, he just uses mounted one

Level 50
Hard work is what is needed to make models even with reforged quality. Period. Those who don't want to tackle that will surely find excuses not to transit to modeling reforged and will keep up with low poly. It is that simple. I'm more concerned about what will the website do in order to encourage modelers to contribute to reforged and how will it protect original work from rips.
Reflecting on what I wrote earlier, yes hard work is what is needed to make models that will fit reforged, BUT, the good question would be why would someone work hard on a such thing?

For example, I know how custom animations are made, but it is too time taking and I feel like I'm losing time with something I don't benefit much from - I avoid doing it. Many users here don't use any fancy software to make models so with reforged is it game over because the workload will increase, especially on things from which author won't improve his skills much? What is then the gain for the model author, if he is not someone aiming for 3D modeling as a career? Few community reputation points and ''that's cool'' comments? Ridiculous. What I'm saying here is, why would someone invest their free time to make high quality models and in return get nothing but some reputation points? Especially if authors will be given feedback in form of smartass comments such as ''it doesn't look like reforged model, I'll rather use that rip''. Well fuck, I'm afraid that won't work.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
I love the fact that the team is doing unique models for almost every single campaign unit and, well, every other unit too. Even a unit that was part of a quest that was dropped in the Reign of Chaos campaign. The dragon Tharifas: Tharifas

Now here he reappears in Reforged: https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/877160.jpg

@Archain i am hoping that logic of Reforging goes like this : We will recreate assets as close as possible to wc3 ones but highpoly version of them, but on other hand we will create new unique assets for campaign that differes from default ones, consider whole warcraft universe for designs etc.

Now if Reforged logic is opposite that would means, they are avoiding original wc3 designs,literally deleting the possible highpoly version of it and replacing it with wow,hots,heartstone designs.it
This approach is selfish to people who been playing the game for 15 years and it literaly became part of their lifes, they got used on the models,and they dream is now they get high poly version of it.

This way, i will never be able to see that Wc3 Dragon in high poly state,with that glorious punk alike scales,no spammed horns like some dragons of Reforged, just being simple in his own glory with specific shape of the wings that feets the design.

latest

That way i will never be able to see high poly projection of Jungle Beast, and it will be replaced with some creep from wow.

NU3oA2p.jpg

Magnataur face too. Arahcnatid model replaced with some wow designs scorpions.

Do you know you cant find such an uniqness those models posses anywhere in cg industry,games,etc?

It would be a crime man to not pay attention to this, and pixel art or minecraft wc3 models Argument does not stands at all, hd mods proove it!
Also,if you cant watch that squarish jungle beast art, you can for sure open the texture and admire it and imagine how to recreate the beast!

Peace!

@Archain i am hoping that logic of Reforging goes like this : We will recreate assets as close as possible to wc3 ones but highpoly version of them, but on other hand we will create new unique assets for campaign that differes from default ones, consider whole warcraft universe for designs etc.

Now if Reforged logic is opposite that would means, they are avoiding original wc3 designs,literally deleting the possible highpoly version of it and replacing it with wow,hots,heartstone designs.it
This approach is selfish to people who been playing the game for 15 years and it literaly became part of their lifes, they got used on the models,and they dream is now they get high poly version of it.

This way, i will never be able to see that Wc3 Dragon in high poly state,with that glorious punk alike scales,no spammed horns like some dragons of Reforged, just being simple in his own glory with specific shape of the wings that feets the design.

latest

That way i will never be able to see high poly projection of Jungle Beast, and it will be replaced with some creep from wow.

NU3oA2p.jpg

Magnataur face too. Arahcnatid model replaced with some wow designs scorpions.

Do you know you cant find such an uniqness those models posses anywhere in cg industry,games,etc?

It would be a crime man to not pay attention to this, and pixel art or minecraft wc3 models Argument does not stands at all, hd mods proove it!
Also,if you cant watch that squarish jungle beast art, you can for sure open the texture and admire it and imagine how to recreate the beast!

Peace!

Most saddest part is there is not even ONE dragon with mohawk...

Level 50
I think archian mentioned that he would be giving money prices to model makers or something like that, so cheer up :D
Let me ask you this then. Why do you make models, good sir? :)

Also, you are free to link to your Best way for artists and creators to get sustainable income and connect with fans | Patreon account on every resource you upload ;)

And yes, we plan on giving monetary prizes for certain contests to kick off modeling for Reforged.
No, money shouldn't be involved.

Back when I was staff I gave a plenty of ideas on how to boost motivation of custom model authors, nothing changed unfortunately. And that's what needs the transition even more than model makers - the community and the approach to what Actually keeps the website alive - custom resources.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
For example, I know how custom animations are made, but it is too time taking and I feel like I'm losing time with something I don't benefit much from - I avoid doing it. Many users here don't use any fancy software to make models so with reforged is it game over because the workload will increase, especially on things from which author won't improve his skills much? What is then the gain for the model author, if he is not someone aiming for 3D modeling as a career? Few community reputation points and ''that's cool'' comments? Ridiculous. What I'm saying here is, why would someone invest their free time to make high quality models and in return get nothing but some reputation points? Especially if authors will be given feedback in form of smartass comments such as ''it doesn't look like reforged model, I'll rather use that rip''. Well fuck, I'm afraid that won't work.
Yeah but that's why they are probably making so many model/unit variations and obviously, they will push microtransactions in anyway so either you guys will join a sort of auction house where you can sell them through Battle.net-Reforged or you will make one free model once a year or so.
I think archian mentioned that he would be giving money prices to model makers or something like that, so cheer up
Also that but that has its limits.

Checking this
and they decided to change the fel/chaos orcs considerably but the warlock is pretty much the same. I'd rather one of the variations have its hood like in the original, at least.
Love the chaos wolf rider by the way. I'd love that type of spikes to be on Thrall's and Far Seer's wolves instead of the mountain peaks they have now.
Drak'Thul doesn't have markings on the cloak anymore. Not a huge bad but still. Maybe the other neutral orc warlock variants have them?
I'd also love it if they didn't make every model be on steroids. Say, maybe the or some Blademasters at least be a bit thinner for they are agility heroes.
Too bad Chen doesn't have the douli anymore. I so love those hats. Maybe the melee brewmaster does apart from some Storm, Earth and Fire models?
By the way the Grunt has the shoulder armour on the other side :D
Gul'dan's fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva is as impressive as ever... Not sure how the character copes with all that back and kyphosis pain.
Both Shadow Hunters have a mask now?
Hopefully the fountains will be properly animated. Now they look like viscous candy.
The metal cage looks weird. It's red as if coloured in the object editor.
The wooden cage is transparent in that it has holes. The issue with that is units appearing out of them when they break but which are not seen through those holes beforehand.

Watching the human unit comparison on the first page/post I have to write:
OK, guys, not funny, #MakeOverShoulderCloakAnimationsGreatAgain!
If the Blacksmith's bellows doesn't blow, the model will.
Frankly, the original Arcane Sanctum's planetary gyroscope is more sophisticated, meaning the new one isn't that nice.
The Gryphon Aviary looks more like WcII's but the point of it is to have a peak like structure for the birds to have their roost.
Some more work on the towers to make them less toy looking and having more a realistic stone aspect.

Problem is, Wacraft III fans are already into this game but WoW and HotStorm fans are not as much so this is ActiBlizz's bridge for them towards Reforged.
Actually, this is a good thing since the original Jungle Beast is only a reskin.

Most saddest part is there is not even ONE dragon with mohawk...
Sapphiron has one but it's not that big/high.

Why is this group not 5 WC3 races? ..
Because it's been that way since WoW if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah but that's why they are probably making so many model/unit variations and obviously, they will push microtransactions in anyway so either you guys will join a sort of auction house where you can sell them through Battle.net-Reforged or you will make one free model once a year or so.

Also that but that has its limits.

Checking this
and they decided to change the fel/chaos orcs considerably but the warlock is pretty much the same. I'd rather one of the variations have its hood like in the original, at least.
Love the chaos wolf rider by the way. I'd love that type of spikes to be on Thrall's and Far Seer's wolves instead of the mountain peaks they have now.
Drak'Thul doesn't have markings on the cloak anymore. Not a huge bad but still. Maybe the other neutral orc warlock variants have them?
I'd also love it if they didn't make every model be on steroids. Say, maybe the or some Blademasters at least be a bit thinner for they are agility heroes.
Too bad Chen doesn't have the douli anymore. I so love those hats. Maybe the melee brewmaster does apart from some Storm, Earth and Fire models?
By the way the Grunt has the shoulder armour on the other side :D
Gul'dan's fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva is as impressive as ever... Not sure how the character copes with all that back and kyphosis pain.
Both Shadow Hunters have a mask now?
Hopefully the fountains will be properly animated. Now they look like viscous candy.
The metal cage looks weird. It's red as if coloured in the object editor.
The wooden cage is transparent in that it has holes. The issue with that is units appearing out of them when they break but which are not seen through those holes beforehand.

Watching the human unit comparison on the first page/post I have to write:
OK, guys, not funny, #MakeOverShoulderCloakAnimationsGreatAgain!
If the Blacksmith's bellows doesn't blow, the model will.
Frankly, the original Arcane Sanctum's planetary gyroscope is more sophisticated, meaning the new one isn't that nice.
The Gryphon Aviary looks more like WcII's but the point of it is to have a peak like structure for the birds to have their roost.
Some more work on the towers to make them less toy looking and having more a realistic stone aspect.

Problem is, Wacraft III fans are already into this game but WoW and HotStorm fans are not as much so this is ActiBlizz's bridge for them towards Reforged.

Actually, this is a good thing since the original Jungle Beast is only a reskin.

Sapphiron has one but it's not that big/high.

Because it's been that way since WoW if I'm not mistaken.

The other Stormreavers are so bad btw, just regular young wow warlocks if drak'thul and gul'dan was not ruined enough they are too, I dislike every warlock to be honest none of them has that old look, and I loved fel orc wolfrider yes, also I always suggested to make fel orcs and chaos orcs different chaos should be for roc and be normal orcs with red colour and more demonic armor like wc3 one, Fel Orcs should be tbc Fel Orcs for tft, they just decided to merge both designs which is sad (and also used a very bad red on skins)

ALSO: I'm sure they were impressed by our Chaos Raider design sine you know compare Reforged one with ours:

Attachments

• IMG_2794.PNG
    IMG_2794.PNG
    926.6 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_2795.PNG
    IMG_2795.PNG
    279.3 KB · Views: 300

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
and also used a very bad red on skins)
That's true, they are too brown.

• Fel beasts don't have the one eye in the middle. None of the variations.
  • None of the Inferanl machines have the two big wheels anymore, each on one side.
  • Succubi are much more naked and they pretty much look alike. Could use more clothing variation like in the original game. No idea why they decided to make the ranged ones have knives if the knives don't temporarily disappear (yet?) during the attack animation.
  • Same attack thing with the satyrs.
  • Void walkers are really ugly, creepy candy monsters. Why would they even need armour? They are some sort of ethereal creatures anyway thus not able of wearing material armour. Honestly, even if one variation in the original, it's far more nether looking than the Reforged ones, Warcraft III reimagined or not.
  • The infernals look nice but would be lovelier if the spaces between their parts would be connected by that fel fire like in the original.
  • Not sure one of the doom guard versions is broken now but it does look that way. The working one's face isn't representative of the fat (face-nose) baron-like Warcraft III one.
  • The firelord's face/skull looks too humane and softcore.
  • Mannoroth's blades are too primitive and not "royal" enough like in the original. The model's colour is too bleached. It's true, the blade looks more like in the original game cinematic scene but the head fire is now on Gogonnash. None of the pit lord models has the icon Warcraft III blades.
  • In the original short films Archimonde doesn't have any cloak but in both Reforged and the original Warcraft III they do, ingame. Also, the skulls on the shoulders do not have fel in the original game or mini-films.
  • Kil'jaeden has wings instead of a cloak. I guess, that's diversity.
Of the Naga (see clip) and Murlocs (click):
  • the slave has a weirdly, magnetically attached shell axe on its back through which some of the model's spikes get through.
  • the melee Sea Witch is too similar to the siren and summoner.
  • naga build animation looks neat but instead of the water egg shrinking it should grow with the building model and at the same time become transparent till it disappears as the building model becomes 100% visible.
  • would love temple of the tides upgrades like that of the four races' main buildings.
  • Mur'gul Blood-gill are casters and ranged units, they should have something else than two knives.
More about Humans:
  • Hope, we'll get to see RoC and TfT variations of elves.
  • Thinking if Pheonixes should have that heat aura on them or not.
  • Lol, they made the blue shirt boy brown haired and the red one blonde haired.
  • Lovely that they made a pack mule instead of pack horse.
  • The wagons don't have their magic aura FX anymore.
  • Like the archers but hope there's a blue or non-green gem version for RoC. Same with the swordsman.
  • Meidvh looks too bleached. Make him more like in the original game short films.
  • Maybe full body/chest armour for Kassan, other than that the model is pretty awesome.
  • Careful that some attack animations like on Uther don't reach other unit models or maybe even hit boxes.
  • I guess Jaina only uses the staff to cast spells and the attack is hand made like Liu Kang. That's not bad.
  • I know green gems are emeralds and whatnot but I'd avoid that on Antonidas or non-blood elven or fel related units.
  • Don't really like Sylvanas hat much. Seems too weird, even the face is a bit old and not like the original, also too nude and looks more like the earlier version of the WoW Dark Ranger form.
  • Muradin's beard should be blonder to differentiate more from the melee mountain king.
  • OK, so none of the mountain kings have any more intimidating skulls on them? It's OK I guess. That's more for the brutish horde and whatnot.
  • Problem with the new elven buildings is that they are blood elven. RoC needs high elven versions. The barracks had that iconic sun sign.
  • The magic vault could use its gold(en) magic FX.
  • Elven towers need their various FX on them for even better differentiation.
More on orcs:
  • Peons don't have pickaxes anymore. I think Peasants also have axes now.
  • Why does Grom have shaman claws? Does the model at least even use them in attack animations? Chaos Grom doesn't and still uses a one-hand axe attack animation.
  • Maybe wards should use their model FX for better recognition.

Level 5
The Orc Warlocks, both fel and regular ones in Reforged are a bit too armored (dem spiky shoulderpads). They just look too damn epic! He shouldn't look like he's been raiding the Sunwell in TBC for like 6 months and has all the BiS gear! xD Tone that thing down ffs. Those are pretty standard units yet in Reforged they look too glorified, they look more epic then a damn Reforged footman! :D

Last edited:
Level 20
One interesting thing about the menu UI - I did some digging and apparently the whole Beta is running on a web-based UI, which might indicate that what we've seen so far is a placeholder, i.e. if you like me and you're worried about silly looking buttons and no animated background, there's a good chance that it will change before the final release.

Level 6
It ends on something like this. What are Blizzard real expectatives for reforged?

People are DYING for Warcraft 4 and this is the closest we will probably ever get. It is one of the reasons why I actually like some of the model changes. Not all but most. Besides, the lore is so fucked up these days that I'm not sure how they could make a good WC4. There are still some good bits such as Illidan but the bad far outweighs the good. The final straw for me was WOD. I was hoping it would bring back the WC2 feeling but instead was really weird. It was almost as if Blizzard took an unofficial WC3 map that has orcs with flamethrowers and tanks and made it official. I liked the non-technological orc clans though, especially the Shadowmoon and the Shattered Hand. So I don't see how they could make a WC4 after all this.

I am sure it will sell well. They will probably have all sorts of cross-game skins. If I were Blizzard, I would offer a unique skin for WC3 if you have an active subscription in WOW, or if you get a certain amount of achievements in WC3R you get a unique mount in wow, or a HS card back. Win 100 PVP games as Human and you get the Footman armor from WC3R in WOW. Maybe something similar for other races.

It has lots of potential, especially if they also make new campaigns.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
It has lots of potential, especially if they also make new campaigns.
but
People are DYING for Warcraft 4
then who said Warcraft IV has to be after WoW?

EDIT:
@Archian
Warcraft III: Reforged Models - Frostmourne and Lich King Armor

Shouldn't Frostmourne and the Lich King's jewels be fel green :p since Kil'jaeden made Ner'zhul that way?
Anyways, I guess somehow those are shamanic runes and stuff.

The important thing is that the frozen throne model is too opaque and the LK can't be properly seen through plus the model is too thin.

Last edited:
Level 13
Void walkers are really ugly, creepy candy monsters. Why would they even need armour? They are some sort of ethereal creatures anyway thus not able of wearing material armour. Honestly, even if one variation in the original, it's far more nether looking than the Reforged ones, Warcraft III reimagined or not.

It's not armor. Those are shackles. They are enslaved by the Warlocks and forced to fight for the Legion or whoever. Like with the mages and the Water Elementals(or any other elemental lore wise). Voidwalkers have definitely been WoWised and some poeple will like it, some won't and again we can all just agree to disagree.

That being said, wow you really notice every single detail impressive.

Level 20
In regards to Voidwalkers...

I'll be honest here - I prefered the original look, but I get why they've changed it. Let's face it, Voidwalkers have a completely different design in WoW and it's completely reasonable that they've wanted to "fix" this inconsistency to avoid potential confusion*. And considering that it was likely "easier", i.e. less controversial, to change how the Voidwalker looks in Reforged than it would be to alter them in WoW and how it's very likely that the majority of the people who pick up Reforged will be more familiar with the WoW design anyway, I understand why they've picked this design over the original version.

All that said... The original Voidwalker had a really cool, distinct design that I for one will definetely miss. If they wanted a "WoW"-ified version to avoid confusion, that's fine in my book, but I think that they should have went the extra mile to also remaster the original Voidwalker and include it as an editor only unit or keep it in the campaign or maps, just under a different name. I know it's a bit of extra work, but at least to me that would have been a really nice compromise.

---

*As a side note - I don't find anything that confusing in the fact that some creatures had a different design in Warcraft 3 than they do in WoW, but we live in a world where a lot of people get confused over the simplest of things, so... yeah, it's stupid, but what can you do - such is the world.

Last edited:
Level 20
I don't like the new Voidwalker. It looks like Homer Simpson.
I'm indifferent to it, maybe because I never watched the Simpsons :p

But in all seriousness, I'm not particularly bothered by the new look (even though the abs are silly), but as I've said before - I liked the old version better and I wish that look was also represented in the game, in one form or another.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
It's not armor. Those are shackles.
Maybe the bracers are but that over their shoulders and chest is definitely armour.
I'll be honest here - I prefered the original look, but I get why they've changed it. Let's face it, Voidwalkers have a completely different design in WoW and it's completely reasonable that they've wanted to "fix" this inconsistency to avoid potential confusion*.
Damn right, it's stupid. Now, Warcraft III fans get to "confuse" instead. Pretty clear to me, who gets more attention.
All that said... The original Voidwalker had a really cool, distinct design that I for one will definetely miss. If they wanted a "WoW"-ified version to avoid confusion, that's fine in my book, but I think that they should have went the extra mile to also remaster the original Voidwalker and include it as an editor only unit or keep it in the campaign or maps, just under a different name. I know it's a bit of extra work, but at least to me that would have been a really nice compromise.
Or make it another Voidwalker version, big deal.

Level 15
It’s time to relearn modeling o.o
HDT CBBE!!!
why most attack animation are leaping forward o.o they need to change attack range and collision size

Last edited:
They really need to shrink some of the hammers. Uther's hammer is good, it's massive but not oversized. Meanwhile Arthas' hammer is just silly and takes up too much space compared to the rest of the model.

They first and foremost should stop making over complicated hammers and just make simple but effective hammers like this:

Attachments

• IMG_2800.JPG
    IMG_2800.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 225
Level 13
Warcraft III: Reforged Demon Models - Archimonde, Corrupted Hellscream, Mannoroth

Wow, Archimonde, Kil'jaeden and Mannaroth look really awesome. Imo the best we've seen thus far.
All Legion units look really good: felhounds, felguards, doomguards, succubusses, infernals, Pit Loreds..especially the eredar.
I love how the eredar look, the weakest almost like the evil Draenei, and as they get more powerful, they become more red.
But the best are Archimonde, Kil'jaeden and Mannoroth. I really love how those three look.
I really hope that we get to fight the Legion in "Twilight of the Gods" instead of the Undead.

About the dragons, as I said, I really don't like that they reuse Brightwing's animations and stuff. And I also don't like that they are basically the only units (creeps and otherwise) that none of the stuff from WoW, the books or any other games made it into Reforged (Nether Dragons don't count). But I guess it's fine cause they have no role and barely appear in Campaigns (as creeps more often than not), and are rare even as creeps in melee maps. I'm saying this cause I just saw the whelp and how really cute it is(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHMeHujW4AYl5cR.jpg:large).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.