• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Reforged NEW Screenshots and Unit Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Yet it makes no sense to have them walk with a stick, their attack is made by their 'lambs' and axes were logically were there for melee combat if they have to. I don't think some cow that walks with a stick would be able to do anything in combat (if we are talking about logic and wizards being unable to wield axes)
Again, the Spirit Walker is a magician, a ranged spell caster.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Yet it makes no sense to have them walk with a stick, their attack is made by their 'lambs' and axes were logically were there for melee combat if they have to. I don't think some cow that walks with a stick would be able to do anything in combat (if we are talking about logic and wizards being unable to wield axes)
How about this?
TaurenRock
As spiritual it could get.

Level 2
Are there any unarmed models for WC3 Reforged? Is the Hive going to stay supporting WC3, or adapt to WC3 Reforged?
If someone can link me some unarmed reforged models for download I would really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.