• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 14
I have played this map several times and enjoy the freedom of choice and different races and the different strategies and builds this allows you to explore. I cannot seem to change the factions of the ai it keeps telling me wrong slot and to use the computer slot. I do not understand what that means personally so could someone explain what I am missing. Overall an awesome map.

You have to choose Human for computer slot (which is random by default) and it will work.

Level 6
For offline, you can make them to choose from tavern.
For example: Host player choose race for red player from tavern (maybe from two tavern) then tavern change color to blue and that mean host is choosing race for player 2 (Blue player)
For Online, every one can choose race for them selves by codes or anything else and host can choose AI players from tavern.
(Sorry I'm not very good at English)

Level 14
For offline, you can make them to choose from tavern.
For example: Host player choose race for red player from tavern (maybe from two tavern) then tavern change color to blue and that mean host is choosing race for player 2 (Blue player)
For Online, every one can choose race for them selves by codes or anything else and host can choose AI players from tavern.
(Sorry I'm not very good at English)

It also means we have to create many taverns whenever create a new terrain map. This is not Dota, guys... this IS classic melee game :D

Level 14
To Play with custom races and AI: Choose Human for your slot or computer slot before starting. While in-game, you have 60 seconds to choose races, following the board.
For players: Type "-rXX", in which XX is number of race. Ex. "-r01" to play Fel Orc.
For AI: Type "-compXXYY", in which XX is computer slot, YY is number of race. Ex. "-comp0201" allow computer 2 (Blue) to play Fel Orc.

Level 6
You can c
It also means we have to create many taverns whenever create a new terrain map. This is not Dota, guys... this IS classic melee game :D
u can change the player color for taverns and u just need maximum 2 tavern that can be removed after all players pick their races.
I understand u it is hard to edit 70mb map :D
and ([( I hate Dota :\ )])

Level 1
To Play with custom races and AI: Choose Human for your slot or computer slot before starting. While in-game, you have 60 seconds to choose races, following the board.
For players: Type "-rXX", in which XX is number of race. Ex. "-r01" to play Fel Orc.
For AI: Type "-compXXYY", in which XX is computer slot, YY is number of race. Ex. "-comp0201" allow computer 2 (Blue) to play Fel Orc.
ty btw how do i play as twlight hammer and nightborne?

Level 1
This probably gonna be hard, but gonna be really interesting to see the Virmen from Pandaria as a playable

Level 3
Bug:
race: Corrupted;
the Cursed Hall of this race doesn't seem to have any upgrades...it is an empty building...I played it on 1.27b
also, the gold mine was not corrupted at the beginning of the game...I hope this is not intended but a bug...

Level 14
Bug:
race: Corrupted;
the Cursed Hall of this race doesn't seem to have any upgrades...it is an empty building...I played it on 1.27b
also, the gold mine was not corrupted at the beginning of the game...I hope this is not intended but a bug...

Its not a bug. Corrupted Night Elf is still under developement. The upgrades and items will be added on the next version.

Level 2
Please can you give in game more time for select a race. If I need to play opposite more comp there arent much time for select it. Pls give thete more time. Thanks

Level 15
Ancient of Suffering (Corrupted Ancient of War)

Trickster (ranged) - ABILITIES: Corrupted Soul - When killed summon a Corrupted Wisp that explodes after X seconds, dealing X damage and burning X mana to all units in X AoE. MODEL: Purple satyr from WE.

Soulstealer (melee) - ABILITIES: Touch of Corruption - Units killed while under the effect will turn into a Satyr Soulstealer (they are same units, with same ability). MODEL: Green/yellow satyr from WE.

Corrupted Treant (melee/siege) - ABILITIES: Entangle(passive) - With every attack there is X% chance to entangle attacking unit for X seconds.
Poisonous Cloud - When killed Corrupted Treant leave a smonke of poisonus cloud that reduce attack and movement speed by X% to all units enemy standing in the cloud. Lasts for X seconds. MODEL: Corrupted/purple treant from WE.

Ancient of Lies (Corrupted Ancient of Wind)

Fallenroot (melee) - ABILITIES: Howl of Doom - Deal X damage and burn X mana in X AoE around you. Corrupted Claws(passive) - Silence enemy unit for X seconds with every attack. MODEL: Corrupted "Ancient of Life"

Shadowbark (ranged) - ABILITIES: Adaptation(passive) - Gain second Siege attack that is effective against buildings. Rotten Grasp(passive) - Deal X bonus damage if target is below 50% health. MODEL: Corrupted Ancient of Mana

Deadwood (ranged for ground units/melee for flying units) - ABILITIES: Screech of Death - Reduce nearby enemy unit's armor by X and mana regeneration by X%. Lasts for X seconds. MODEL: corrupted treent flyer

Ancient of Torment (Corrupted Ancient of Lore)

Hellcaller (ranged) - ABILITIES: 1. Oversee - Target allied unit has improved vision at night. Can see invisible units. Lasts for X seconds. 2. Sacrifice - Destroy target allied unit restoring Hellcaller's mana to full. Permanently gain X health points and X attack damage with every Sacrifice. Stacks up to X times. 3. Shadow Wave - Send a wave of shadows that deal X damage to all enemy units, while healing all allied units for half of that amount. MODEL: That bearded Satyr model you use at the moment for Necrolyte.

Incinerator (ranged) - ABILITIES: 1. Scorch - Harm a target non-mechanical units for X hit points. 2. Cauterize - Deal X(minor) damage to target friendly unit, then cause them to regenerate X(more than what you caused with initial damage) health over X seconds. Dispel all debuffs while under this effect. Lasts for X seconds. 3. Blazing Barrier - Increase a target friendly unit's armor by X and health regeneration rate by X%. Any attack to this shield has X% chance to restore X health to affected target. Lasts for X seconds. MODEL: Female Satyr

Nightmare Roost
Nightmare Dragon (ranged) - ABILITIES: Corruption Aura(passive) - Reduce X armor to all nearby enemy buildings. Nightmare Hatchlings - When killed summon 2 Nightmare Hatchlings to fight for you for the next X seconds. MODEL: Normal Green Dragon just tinted darker. MODEL FOR HATCHLINGS: Normal Green Dragon Whelp just tinted darker.

Altar of Corruption

HEROES:
Dark Seeker - Rename him into Shadowdancer and use this model for him: LordXavius
Also replace his second skill, because it is pretty much active version of his third skill, with this:

Psychic Embrace - Dramatically increase attack speed by X%, while also taking X% bonus damage. Lasts for X seconds.

Overqueen - Rename her into Corruptor and use this model for him: Satyr Overlord

Hearthbreaker - Rename him into Nightmare Lord and use this model for him: Satyr Headhunter

Ancient of Lie - Rename him into Ancient of Pain

Also this: NE_Birth_Corrupt

Last edited:
Level 14
Please can you give in game more time for select a race. If I need to play opposite more comp there arent much time for select it. Pls give thete more time. Thanks

In that case, we will make it longer to choose what players need, but also allow they to type "-start" and play the game sooner...

For the Corrupted Elf race, I would expect some Satyr, corrupted treant.
Their appearance is already inside the race. It's lack of Satyr models in this website....

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Ancient of Suffering (Corrupted Ancient of War)

Trickster (ranged) - ABILITIES: Corrupted Soul - When killed summon a Corrupted Wisp that explodes after X seconds, dealing X damage and burning X mana to all units in X AoE. MODEL: Purple satyr from WE.

Soulstealer (melee) - ABILITIES: Touch of Corruption - Units killed while under the effect will turn into a Satyr Soulstealer (they are same units, with same ability). MODEL: Green/yellow satyr from WE.

Corrupted Treant (melee/siege) - ABILITIES: Entangle(passive) - With every attack there is X% chance to entangle attacking unit for X seconds.
Poisonous Cloud - When killed Corrupted Treant leave a smonke of poisonus cloud that reduce attack and movement speed by X% to all units enemy standing in the cloud. Lasts for X seconds. MODEL: Corrupted/purple treant from WE.

Ancient of Lies (Corrupted Ancient of Wind)

Fallenroot (melee) - ABILITIES: Howl of Doom - Deal X damage and burn X mana in X AoE around you. Corrupted Claws(passive) - Silence enemy unit for X seconds with every attack. MODEL: Corrupted "Ancient of Life"

Shadowbark (ranged) - ABILITIES: Adaptation(passive) - Gain second Siege attack that is effective against buildings. Rotten Grasp(passive) - Deal X bonus damage if target is below 50% health. MODEL: Corrupted Ancient of Mana

Deadwood (ranged for ground units/melee for flying units) - ABILITIES: Screech of Death - Reduce nearby enemy unit's armor by X and mana regeneration by X%. Lasts for X seconds. MODEL: corrupted treent flyer

Ancient of Torment (Corrupted Ancient of Lore)

Hellcaller (ranged) - ABILITIES: 1. Oversee - Target allied unit has improved vision at night. Can see invisible units. Lasts for X seconds. 2. Sacrifice - Destroy target allied unit restoring Hellcaller's mana to full. Permanently gain X health points and X attack damage with every Sacrifice. Stacks up to X times. 3. Shadow Wave - Send a wave of shadows that deal X damage to all enemy units, while healing all allied units for half of that amount. MODEL: That bearded Satyr model you use at the moment for Necrolyte.

Incinerator (ranged) - ABILITIES: 1. Scorch - Harm a target non-mechanical units for X hit points. 2. Cauterize - Deal X(minor) damage to target friendly unit, then cause them to regenerate X(more than what you caused with initial damage) health over X seconds. Dispel all debuffs while under this effect. Lasts for X seconds. 3. Blazing Barrier - Increase a target friendly unit's armor by X and health regeneration rate by X%. Any attack to this shield has X% chance to restore X health to affected target. Lasts for X seconds. MODEL: Female Satyr

Nightmare Roost
Nightmare Dragon (ranged) - ABILITIES: Corruption Aura(passive) - Reduce X armor to all nearby enemy buildings. Nightmare Hatchlings - When killed summon 2 Nightmare Hatchlings to fight for you for the next X seconds. MODEL: Normal Green Dragon just tinted darker. MODEL FOR HATCHLINGS: Normal Green Dragon Whelp just tinted darker.

Altar of Corruption

HEROES:
Dark Seeker - Rename him into Shadowdancer and use this model for him: LordXavius
Also replace his second skill, because it is pretty much active version of his third skill, with this:

Psychic Embrace - Dramatically increase attack speed by X%, while also taking X% bonus damage. Lasts for X seconds.

Overqueen - Rename her into Corruptor and use this model for him: Satyr Overlord

Hearthbreaker - Rename him into Nightmare Lord and use this model for him: Satyr Headhunter

Ancient of Lie - Rename him into Ancient of Pain

Also this: NE_Birth_Corrupt
That's, um... Pretty dang good, actually. If you are interested in further fleshing this out, you oughta check out the old Ominous Horizons forum documents (in my signature), since they had a whole Satyr race planned that was pretty nifty too. Featured a lot of similarities.

Couple of nit-picks:
- It seems weird to have a whole building full of unique corrupted Ent creatures, and then have one random straggler in the other Barracks (i.e. the Corrupted Treant).
- "Psychic Embrace" is, like, a completely random name; not just for that ability, but on that guy. Even something as simple as "Shadow Dance" would not only fit the character but make sense (+MS at the cost of vulnerability).
- yeah that's mostly it. Neat stuff.

Level 14
That's, um... Pretty dang good, actually. If you are interested in further fleshing this out, you oughta check out the old Ominous Horizons forum documents (in my signature), since they had a whole Satyr race planned that was pretty nifty too. Featured a lot of similarities.

Couple of nit-picks:
- It seems weird to have a whole building full of unique corrupted Ent creatures, and then have one random straggler in the other Barracks (i.e. the Corrupted Treant).
- "Psychic Embrace" is, like, a completely random name; not just for that ability, but on that guy. Even something as simple as "Shadow Dance" would not only fit the character but make sense (+MS at the cost of vulnerability).

Warning: Don't forget to back up your War3local. mpq :cool:

Level 15

Couple of nit-picks:

Thank you, mate! I am pleasantely surprised that you liked it! I came up with this race yesterday, in about 1,5 - 2 hours. I had no idea that you also started Satyr race, I am going to check it later!

About that Treant. I placed him there, because I had no other place to put him, and he is supposed to be siege unit, and majority of the time they are placed as third unit in tier 1 builiding.
About name od that ability. I just respected Unregret's work, because second spell of his hero that is supposed to be replaced with my suggesting spell, is called Psychic Embrace, but I do agree that it needs new name.

Also, Unregret, I would like to hear your thoughts about this. What do you think? I don't think there is lack of Satyr models on this site, as you can see from my previous post. I even linked you all models you need! :wink:

Level 14

This model is already used as a hero in Illidari race by Wa666r. Plus 2 other Satyr models as lumber workers.

Nightmare Roost

We can't use an existing model with different colour (Because they will be used in other races in the future). It has to be a completely new dragon model.

About other things, I do accept with you, will change them in nearest future based on your concept, except that "Stacks up to X times" for Sacrifice.

Level 15
Well, that is easy to solve. As Illidari is a "race" composing of 6-7 different races, I see no problem of replacing those models with different ones and changing their names and names of their spells to fit those new models.

Defiler - Change his title into Slavemaster and use this model for him: Naga Sorceror.

Corruption Strike - Rename it into Abyssal Strike and replace that Satyr spirit model with Mur'Gul just tinted darker, like what you did with that Satyr.
Corrupt Trees - Rename it into Call Slaves and replace model from those treants into Mur'Gul Cliffrunner model from WE.
Aura and Mastermind should remain untouched.

And you need new icons, of course.

Or keep him for Illidaris and use this for Corruptor: Furion

About those Satyr workers in Illidari races, this is the way how I would solve this problem.

I would use on Worker (green one) this skin: HereticHalfGoat and replace model of Trickster (purple one) with green Satyr that you are using for Worker at the moment. Also, rename Trickster into Shadowhoof.

For Trickster that I suggested, I would use purple Satyr from WE, and for Soulstealer I would use this model: Модель, Модель, Модель, Модель, Модель, Cатир, Сатир - WarCraft 3 / Модмейкинг - XGM: Xtream Game Modmaking You just need to remove hero glow from it and add skeleton.

For Dragon use this model: Dragonlings (Yellow and Red) or Scavenger Dragon Just skin them into green one and tint them in darker tone.

Problems solved! :wink: