• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 1
Good for him. I can see the reason he left because no author want to share their work with him anymore because this son of a bitch keep changing, ruining and destroying every author faction content. If you plan to mix every faction just mix it no need to changing those faction content like its yours, except that faction are yours.

Level 15
Good for him. I can see the reason he left because no author want to share their work with him anymore because this son of a bitch keep changing, ruining and destroying every author faction content. If you plan to mix every faction just mix it no need to changing those faction content like its yours, except that faction are yours.

While I do agree with you, there is no need to be rude, you could have said that in a lot more nicer way. This guy gave us best custom race tech-tree experience after all....

Level 2
I love this map. All the races are interesting, but the AI on some races is a bit wonky. For starters, some races don't go beyond putting their workers to mining, like Felblood elves/Blood elves/Legion/Dwarves/Bandits/Lightforged Draenei. Others are just kind of incompetent/weak compared to others, like Dalarani/High elves compared to Naga/Jungle Trolls. It's still a good map and I applaud the effort, but playing with AI is a bit tricky.

Level 6
12.PNG

Lag!!! Never thought warcraft (the game made centries ago) can bburn my PC like that

I love this map. All the races are interesting, but the AI on some races is a bit wonky. For starters, some races don't go beyond putting their workers to mining, like Felblood elves/Blood elves/Legion/Dwarves/Bandits/Lightforged Draenei. Others are just kind of incompetent/weak compared to others, like Dalarani/High elves compared to Naga/Jungle Trolls. It's still a good map and I applaud the effort, but playing with AI is a bit tricky.

You should select races with AI
Look description. Some races don't have (AI) tag close to their name.

Level 1
GUYS HELP ME PLEASE I CANT PLAY THİS MAP WİTH MY FRİEND WE HAVE WARCRAFT 3 V1.26.0.6401 AND WE HAVE MAP SİZE LİMİT FİX V4 AND WE BOTH DOWNLOADED THE MAP WE USİNG GAMERANGER TO PLAY WARCRAFT 3 MULTİPLAYER I M CREATİNG LOBBY MY FRİENDS JOİNİNG AND DOWNLOAD COUNT STARTİNG İT HAPPENS %100 AND İNSTANTLY KİCKİNG MY FRİEND HOW CAN I SOLVE HELP ME GUYS PLEASE !!!!!

Level 1
Hi! I can't access/play any of the versions of the map. The map is downloadable, but when I enter wc3, the race/team selection panels do not appear. What to do?

WC3 version: 1.27 (the only playable version on Wineskin for Mac)

Level 1
can i edit map? because jungle monster are level capped, always the same, so more races, but no more jg enemies? i would like to edit!

Edit: Like edit for bigger enemies, more levels, harder enemies. Can anyone do that?

Last edited:
Level 1
can i edit map? because jungle monster are level capped, always the same, so more races, but no more jg enemies? i would like to edit!

Edit: Like edit for bigger enemies, more levels, harder enemies. Can anyone do that?
Is it possible?

No Stromgarde?
They should have replace the secret races with more races (my idea was to add Gnolls, Villagers, Quillboar and Goblins)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
There's no reason to replace the StarCraft races if they're just Easter Egg races. On that note, perhaps you could expand to Blizzard's other domains like Diablo - it'd be interesting to see the Legion fighting Diablo Demons. I love little crossovers.

Level 1
This map needs improvement
when I pick legion, blood elf, faceless, Terran,fel blood, etc on ai enemies they just harvest golds so can you make them move and work?
you need to finish the zerg and Protoss race btw
my race request- Gnolls, Villagers, Quillboar, and Goblins, and can you send me an unprotect map of this? I really wanna edit it on world editor

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Ooooof. That is a real shame, if so. I mean I'm not entirely surprised: combining all the different custom factions you guys did was incredibly ambitious. But still.

If I may ask, what kind of scripts are getting messed up by Reforged? Are they integral to the map functioning, or more just for custom spells & such?

Level 14
Ooooof. That is a real shame, if so. I mean I'm not entirely surprised: combining all the different custom factions you guys did was incredibly ambitious. But still.

If I may ask, what kind of scripts are getting messed up by Reforged? Are they integral to the map functioning, or more just for custom spells & such?

Mostly custom spell system created by other authors, based on their own DDS, and shared libraries. It feel like reviewing entire spell systems and try to optimize them. I don't have time to see all of them, the team is inactive quite long lately.

The map is imbalanced and I still work on Tauren race, very slow progress. I also hope if by any changes, I can contract Nirvana team to find a better way to inject entire custom resources to mpq, or their own development kit. But these guys are also disappeared for long.

hey unregret is there gonna be any update of this map on the future?
I hope so.

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Mostly custom spell system created by other authors, based on their own DDS, and shared libraries. It feel like reviewing entire spell systems and try to optimize them. I don't have time to see all of them, the team is inactive quite long lately.
Ah yeah... It'd be one thing if everyone could agree to use the same DDS or other system, but I understand not everyone did...

Unregret said:
The map is imbalanced and I still work on Tauren race, very slow progress. I also hope if by any changes, I can contract Nirvana team to find a better way to inject entire custom resources to mpq, or their own development kit. But these guys are also disappeared for long.
On that note (re: MPQs)... As far as I've been made aware, those are 100% dead. Wc3 doesn't even use MPQs anymore, it uses CASC.

However, there is still hope, and possibly even better than before; see, apparently you can save a map as a folder, then just copy/paste stuff into it & it will be "natively imported" just like how we used to use MPQs! This loses out on the "play any map, the underlying game itself is changed" aspect, but the benefit appears to be that instead of janky 3rd-party programs, it's as easy as arranging all the custom stuff into folders (however you want, all nice & organized), then copy/pasting into the "map-folder", then re-saving it as a map again. (Note: I haven't done any of this myself)

(ooh, would love to see/hear more about a Tauren race. Woefully underrepresented, even after I released the Ominous Horizons stuff)

Unregret said:
I hope so.
Well, I hope one thing is clear: you have no reason to Unregret all that you've accomplished here. Everything dies/fails/finishes eventually, and even if it was Too Soon, it was all very impressive & well-loved. A Herculean task. : )

Level 1
Loooooong time lurker unburrowing here and have a question. I've played this map with ai and encountered lag spikes, is there a way to reduce these with this new update?

Last edited:
Level 15

I hope so.

Do you need help with that Tauren race? Maybe we can thought it out together if you don't mind.

Also, are there any plans to add Wa666r's Dark Horde and Void Elf races?

Level 1
Hey you updated the map and its 3 right?
i have a problem I cant open those 3 at my frozen throne game the map is not showing on the game
in word edit I can open it but when I click test map lots of errors came out
am I playing in the wrong version?
if yes what version of frozen throne should I download?
my version is 1.26a

Level 15
First, I am really glad that you have continued your work Unregret. That makes me happy.

So, as always, I am going to give my critique. Here is my just my opinion on the current situation of the race, because it is late where I live, so I am going to leave my suggestions for tomorrow.

- Why are they called Highmountain? Are they "normal" Taurens or Highmountain Taurens? (I prefer normal.) If they are normal Taurens, then I would also change name of the last building.
- A lot of tooltips are missing.
- Brawlers are too strong. Every possible aspect of them is OP. Forced taunt is already imba and on top of that you can get Divine armor.
- I have no idea why you decided to go with a mix of Furbolgs and Taurens, when there are enough custom Tauren models. I do like that racial spell of Furbolgs that gives them 30% bonus to attack, but I would have preferred if you made Furbolgs unique race for themselves.
- Executor's Fatal Strike can be exploited, if you just go back and forth from one injured enemy to another. You should add CD to that ability.
- Fire Keeper's Enflame doesn't leave any corpse at all, and it is counter intuitive with Soul Messenger's Rectify where you need an actual corpse to use his ability.
- Skywatcher's Tempest crashes the game. I couldn't use Augment on my units, it required to use it on enemy units. I am not sure is it intended only for Tempest, if yes, then you should change a tooltip of the spell.
- Gladiator should get upgradeable ability. Or just make Spirit Charge upgradeable.
- Battleram's Pushing doesn't work. Also, its first ability is called Unstable Concoction and it works on friendly structures as well.
- Lone Wanderer's Linger is bugged I think. It did nothing when I tested it.
- That Nature Caller's Enclose ability is imba. With only 1 level you can heal for tremendous amount of HP. It should be 3 hits per rock to heal, not 1.

Overall, pretty decent. As I already said, I don't like that you mixed them with Furbolgs. While Furbolg units are cool, it makes no sense to see Taurens allied with them. You did the same thing with Bandits and Kobolds, and to this date, they are my least favorite race you have made.
Also, I would go more with lore-friendly tech-tree.

Tomorrow, I will give you suggestions what I would do with them.

Last edited:
Level 14
I will try to separate them by the time we have enough models (similar to what I did with Satyr). Besides, the whole new tech-tree needs more space of creativity cause Kobold, Fulborg are basically small creeps. This can tremendously increase the total of races, for ex: Harpies, Centaurs, Huskers, Trolls... not to mention we need AIR unit models for their own races.
Perhaps you might recommend something so I can add more heroes and units to Bandit and Tauren, also models for their own. Wish I have more time.

Level 15
Here I am. First, I want to say that I couldn't download latest version of the map that you have uploaded today.

TAUREN

- Change name of the Brawler into Brave. Add around 10 seconds cooldown to his Suppress ability and I would remove that Divine Armor addition from Chest Armor and only leave that 10% health points increase.
- I think Nomad's Wilderness Training doesn't work. Not sure though.
- Rename Nomad into Plainsrunner and use this model instead: Tauren Hunter I think it fits theme better, than Tauren with a gun.
- Rename Executor into Valiant. And change model with a model that you are currently using for Gladiator. Also, add cooldown to Fatal Strike as I mentioned yesterday.
- I would completely re-theme Fire Keeper. Taurens are not too much about Fire, they are more about Earth. I would call it Primalist and use this model: Female Tauren Druid
Spells:
1. Keep it same just rename it into Wrath and change projectile into something more nature-y
2. Change name of the Firestorm into Insect Swarm and use this as a projectile: Butterfly Barrage instead of fireballs. And use this icon: Insect Swarm
3. Keep it same, just change icon into this: BTNBeamSmash (Also, it works on a friendly structures at the moment).
- I would change model of Skywatcher. Right now he is too similar to Soul Messenger. I would use this model: Tauren Runemaster
- I would rename Soul Messenger into Soul Seer.
- Rename Owl Rider into Spirit Wyvern and use that model from WE that was used in Rexxar campaign for Rexxar, Rokhan and Chen when they are fighting Kul Tiras on Echo Isles. Rename April Showers into Spirit Mending and use this icon: BTNSpiritClaws, Far Sight into Spiritual Connection and use this icon: BTNElementalSpirit, rename Circular Motion into Another Side and use this icon: BTNWisp
- Rename Interuptor into Kodorider and use this model: TaurenKodoBeast. Just change an icon of Break Down into this: BTNINV_Misc_Foot_Kodo and just rename Nature Barricade into Blessing of the Earth Mother.
Icon for model: BTNOrangeClefthoof
- Rename Gladiator into Sunwalker and use this model (because you are using current one for Executor): Hero Whitemane Druid just remove hero glow from it. And make spirit charge an upgrade, instead of initiate ability.
Icon for model: BTNZLDeathTaurenChieftainVer2
- Rename Battleram's Unstable Concoction into Pulverizing Smash.
- Rename Highmountain Hold into Chambers of the An'she and Mu'sha. Scale it up, make it bigger, to show its importance. Remove Electrocutor.
Instead add a new unit called Wrath of An'she. Icon: Orb of the Sun
Has passive ability: Sun Aura - Increase armor of all nearby friendly units and buildings by 3. Icon: Sun
Also upgradeable ability: Balance - When killed summon Wrath of Mu'sha. Icon: BTNLunarShield
Wrath of Mu'sha has a passive ability called Moon Aura - Decrease armor of all nearby enemy units and buildings by 3. Icon: MoonOrb
Wrath of An'she model: Sun Disc
Wrath of Mu'sha model: Moon Disc
An'she should have ranged magical attack. Fast attack, but low damage. Can attack land and air units. While Mu'sha should have ranged magical attack. Slow attack, but high damage. Can also attack land and air units.
- Rename Clawstriker into Champion. Use this model: Tauren_Champion_Version_2
Change icon of Infinite Duress into BTNAxeOfAshes
Change name of Primal Howl into Primal Shout and use this icon: BTNGreatTaurenThieftain (Also, when I cast it, another model of Clawstriker is summoned next to the original one, with black screen behind)
Change name of Fury Swipes into Fury Strikes and use this icon: BTNrupture
Change icon of Channeling Power into: BTNTaurenRage
Icon for model: Tauren
- I am not sure what are you going to do with Revenge. I see it as a racial ability of Furbolgs, but it would be also decent for Taurens. Both ways work. If you decide to keep it, I would just reduce damage increased from 30% to 15% and add it to Sunwalker.
- Also, Resurrection as a upgrade should be a lot more expensive, with longer upgrade time. And should be only unlocked after you upgrade all your other upgrades. It is really strong.

That's it about Taurens. I tried to be lore accurate as much as possible. If you don't understand something feel free to ask.
Also, new loading time is pretty sweet!

Last edited:
Level 15
BANDIT

- Even when I build Timber Cabin, Dynomite Tower (it is dynamite) and Silence Tower upgrades still require it. Shadowmeld on towers also doesn't work. Also, I would rename Silence Tower into Ambush Tower. Chnage icon of Shadowmeld from Night Elf into Bandit: Bandit Hide
- Town Hall's Load/Unload system doesn't work.
- Change model of Digger into Human Serf (Peasant Alternative) or Laborer
Icon: BTNPeasant
- Rename Outlander to Enforcer and use this model: Heavy Bandit. Rename Ember Power into Vigor and change icon into this: BTNSymbolOfStrength.
- Emissary has no voice.
- Rename Leprechaun into Gambler and use this model: Mage Hunter
Use this icon: BTNMageHunter
- I would rename Harbinger into Dark Wizard, and his first skills is mentioning some Changeling.
- Rename Basher into Bodyguard and give him this model: Ogre Beserker(Helmet version) or Team Colorless Ogre Warlord or use that cool ogre from Scars of Conflict resource pack: Scars of Conflict: Resource Pack
- Rename Ratrog Rider into Harvest Golem and use this model:
Harvest Mech Golem
- Change model of Trailblazer into HeroGoblinGunslinger
Icon: BTNGoblinFemale
- Change model of Slavemaster and change it's title to Kingpin and rename of some of it's abilities. "Enrage" into "Revenge", "Rough Skin" into "Bladedance" and "Crushing Earth" into "Powder Explosion".
MODEL: Edwin VanCleef
ICONS:
Enrage/Revenge - BTNAbility_Warrior_Revenge
Rough Skin/Bladedance - BTNCRBladestorm
Crushing Earth/Powder Explosion - BTNcata
Model icon: BTNcrHOODEDI
- Maybe change model of Bandit Lord into this one: Lord Bandithos
- I would completely remove Admiral. Because he would fit better in Kul Tiras themed race. Here is my suggestion:

NAME: Taskmaster (Intelligence Hero)
MODEL: Bandit Mage
ICON: BTNCourtMage
SPELLS:
1. Work Faster - Whips targets in an area, causing the player's, non-hero units to move and attack faster, deals damage to their total health.
ICON: BTNLashOfPain
2. Summon Overseer - Summons an Overseer. Lasts 45 seconds. Attacks land units.
ICON: BTNBanditWarrior MODEL: Mounted Bandit
3. Fool's Gold - Grants nearby friendly units a chance to take gold from enemies that they kill.
ICON: BTNCR_H_O_Gold_Coins
4. Bribe - Temporary takes control of an enemy unit. That units gain bonus health and attack damage. Bribe cannot be used on Heroes, or creeps above level 6.
ICON: BTNcrGCOIN

Here I have made Bandit-only race, inspired by Defias Brotherhood. Those Kobolds models can be used to make completely separated Kobold race. That would be cool to see.

I am not sure what Savage is supposed to mean, but if it is something similar to Pillage, I would give it to all melee Bandit units, except Harvest Golem. And you should rename it into Scavenge. Savage has completely different meaning.
"Player choose" white question mark is on top of the town hall every game. Kind of distracting.
Also, change icon of the race on pick screen from Kobold to human Bandit.

Last edited:
Level 14
Oh dang! That's Ominous Horizons; not my project, but I spent a long time searching it out, analysing it, & archiving it. Glad to hear!

So this is available now, presumably in the latest upload of UB? I'll have to check that out. : )

Yes, they are included. May I ask the real author name of this old project? I still keep your credit and add that one too.

Rename Owl Rider into Spirit Wyvern and use that model from WE that was used in Rexxar campaign for Rexxar, Rokhan and Chen when they are fighting Kul Tiras on Echo Isles.
How about the Wind Spirit used in Dalaran, what should I do to change it?

- Rename Clawstriker into Champion. Use this model: Tauren_Champion_Version_2
I will create brand new skills for this hero... :thumbs_up:.

Also, new loading time is pretty sweet!
Well, in return of cut contents, I blame for W3LSK optimization.

Rename Basher into Bodyguard and give him this model: Ogre Beserker(Helmet version) or Team Colorless Ogre Warlord or use that cool ogre from Scars of Conflict resource pack: Scars of Conflict: Resource Pack
Can you test this unit again to make sure its Greater bash is working? try it with old version 2.30, not 2.30b.
Also test Bovine Wrath skill of Soulmessenger (Tauren, 3rd skill) to make sure slash damage work?
- Change model of Trailblazer into HeroGoblinGunslinger
Icon: BTNGoblinFemale
- Change model of Slavemaster and change it's title to Kingpin and rename of some of it's abilities. "Enrage" into "Revenge", "Rough Skin" into "Bladedance" and "Crushing Earth" into "Powder Explosion".
MODEL: Edwin VanCleef

Same with Clawstriker, I will create their own skills as well. Any suggestions? I completely agree with that Admiral hero.

P/m: Fanstatic Feedback! I will work on both later. In the meantime, other races you might also check them also and make suggestion also. I need to add some defense systems and a different way of gathering resources for each race much later on. Please keep saying, man.

About balance issues, we will discuss that later. Now the fun is main thing.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I think they meant to call it "Salvage", which has a similar meaning to "Pillage" (well, similar enough; what's the ability do?)

@Unregret not sure where your post went, but if you check the "Ominous Horizons" link in my signature the actual creators are credited there: "TiJiL" & "BHav". I believe they even have accounts you can link to. : )
(But I appreciate your willingness to keep me credited, even if only minor-ly)

Level 15
1. Damn, I forgot that Dalaran uses that model for Wind Elemental. Well, you have two options mate. First one, is to change model from Spirit Wyvern into normal riderless Wyvern or second one, where you can change model of Dalaran's Wind Elemental into something else. Maybe this: Frost Spirit Owl or this: thunderman? It is really though to come up with fitting flying unit for Taurens.

2. Ye, Greater Bash doesn't work. But attack speed increase does work. Also, Soul Messenger's third ability does give bonus damage, but it doesn't give cleave to the affected unit.

3. I will see if I can come up with something tomorrow for the Goblin hero.

4. Which races you think I should need to check? And what exactly about defense system and gathering resources? Like unique ways of base defending? Can you give me an example of a unique resource gathering system?

Ye, I agree, fun should be on the first place, but if something is broken or obviously overpowered, should be fixed. No one like to lose because opponent abused broken unit or ability.

Also, I have to ask, would you mind if I make 1 race concept and send it to you? I was thinking about making Nerubian race.

Level 14
Also, I have to ask, would you mind if I make 1 race concept and send it to you? I was thinking about making Nerubian race.
Go ahead, their models are plentiful. Some egg-laying, burrowing techniques for spellcasters should work. Spare 2 heroes slot for me, I will create those based on Nerubian Weaver and Nerubian Assassin.

Goblin Hero? please change it to human as well, man.

Level 15
Well, I was basing them on the Defias Brotherhood, and they do have some Goblins in their ranks, but I get why you don't want to use one.
Here it is:

TITLE: Uncrowned (Agility Hero)
MODEL: Human Assassine
ICON: BTNHumanAssassine
SPELLS:
1. Barbed Net - Throws a swarm of nets at a target area, trapping ground enemy units caught in it for a short period of time and dealing damage to them.
ICON: BTNBarbedTrap
2. Explosive Trap - Summons an invisible and immovable trap that stuns enemy land units around it, and explodes with a raging fire to deal damage. The trap activates when an enemy land unit approaches. The trap lasts 120 seconds.
ICON: BTNMagicExplosion
3. Information Gathering - Each attack has a chance to reduce an enemy's armor and grant vision over them.
ICON: BTNAbility_Stealth
4. Bounty - Every enemy hero killed by Uncrowned will give large amount of gold. Each regular unit kill will result in a small sum.
ICON: BTNGoldPile