• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHumanAssassine

Icon for my female assassine model.

Have fun with it.
Please give credits to me AND Xaran Alamas, if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sides in any way. Thanks.

Keywords:
assassin rogue
Contents

BTNHumanAssassine (Icon)

Reviews
14:45, 19th Oct 2009 enjoy: Corresponding resource approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

14:45, 19th Oct 2009
enjoy: Corresponding resource approved.

Level 17
Yes you are right but imports is always better for heroes, especially in rpg's.

You have the import syndrome.
You think that imports always is better, especially for RPG's, only becouse other people does so aswell. But when you have an icon that already fits for a model, it is not the best idea to use a custom icon, especially in RPG's, becouse they may need that space for other stuff insted :p

Imports isnt always the best choice! :D

Level 17
First off Jaina does not have green eyes and her hood is nod team-coloured.

Well, i just told you, that you do not neccesary need to have this icon, it is possible to use Jaina as icon insted, becouse they look pretty much the same, not exactly. And yes, i know about the team color, but still.. :p

I do like this icon and all but i just told you that you can use Jaina :)

Well, i just told you, that you do not neccesary need to have this icon, it is possible to use Jaina as icon insted, becouse they look pretty much the same, not exactly. And yes, i know about the team color, but still.. :p

I do like this icon and all but i just told you that you can use Jaina :)

Jaina has blonde hair and blue eyes too, so it's totally different and you have to use it if you want to have a good result.

Status
Not open for further replies.