• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 1
Hello guys,

Want to say your map and also your different custom made races are amazing. Not only are they visually enjoying to look at but also creates a whole new experience for this game, that I recently started playing again. *applause*

1. I have noted something rather strange when playing this map.
Whenever I choose the AI to be one of the races on the last page of the race selection (Legion, vile naga, Dwarfs, Blood Elf etc), they don't create or build units. All they do is to gather gold. This is a problem i've encountered in every game i've played with all those races. No problems playing with them.

2. Agreeing with the commentator above in substance but also generally, this map is so fun to play with all the different races, i'd love to see more maps with all the races (bigger and smaller).

All in all - great job!

1. The races with (AI) next to them have AI implemented, but the ones that don't dont have any custom ai. Since AI has to be specifically programmed for them.

2. I agree, but since this map is still a WIP project on the # races and content being added, I can see why he's keeping it to one map until he finish and feels satisfied with what he has!

Keep up the great work man! By far my favorite map in WCIII

Level 15
- Searcher of Light's Coruscate doesn't work on mechanical units.
- Brightlance's Flare Shard still gives +20 damage even after the upgrade.
- Partisan's Lambent Warrior is bugged. She always has Spell Immunity, even below 90% health points.

- Draenei's Crystal Artillery has bugged model. It can't be seen. Only his shadow.

EDIT:

- Also, I want to add that Twilights Hammer's Abberations doesn't have Magic Immunity, while it is stated in the tooltips. I would make it as their upgrade, because they got none below them at the moment.

Last edited:

Zod

Zod

Level 1
Iron Horde and Goblins are my two most requested races!

I am still exploring the mod but I hope we have playable voidwalkers somewhere.

Also, I saw people talking about neutral heroes. What if the neutral hero options were themed after the iconic class/specs of WoW?

Level 2
Hi, I'm almost new here, I just did not know how to create an account here. XD wanted to ask if this map can be played on LAN because I tried it with a friend and we could not play D:

Zod

Zod

Level 1
Another suggestion, the miniature description that shows up for all hive hosted maps still lists UB as having 12 races, which is now far from accurate. We need to update that to reflect all the hard work that has been put into this beautiful map!

Level 2
ok I understand less is that I'm new here XD but thanks for answering me (I think XD)

I have a question with which version of warcraft I recommend using this map because in the draenei I have a bug that when I do the crystal artillery I only see its shadow and I can not move it

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
I love this mod.I also would love to see a custom campaign with these races and a diffrent map since naga and vile naga fell out of place on a map without water

Level 4
Any chance the authors could plop all these races, units, triggers, etc into a few standard melee maps everyone plays? The amount of work in this project is amazing, but it is only on one map. Echo Isles, Twisted Meadows, Stormguarde, etc

Zod

Zod

Level 1
more maps are supposed to be in the pipeline when the starcraft races are done ( this is hear say so don't quote me 100% on it)

However, I do think that this mod could reach a much bigger audience as a 1v1 map. I have been advertising this map in discords, imageboards and other places and 'impossible to balance' is making many people apprehensive to try this. 1v1s could lead to more controlled testing, and hopefully alot more feedback

also we really need a discord for this mod, and if one of the devlopers dosent want to take the helm on that then I will probobly set one up before the end of the week (despite the fact that I can barely run it, especially now that I am on 1.3.1 to use the brand new ent connect thing)

We should have at least as many americans playing this as russians! and probobly double the number of chinese (instead of 0)

Level 2
I also think that people should play this map or mod since it is a very good map and that was fixed in every detail to do it

Level 1
Hello guys,

I've been spending a lot of time playing the map and if you'd like som feedback, keep reading, if not - Thank you for this amazing map.

1. Its really great. I have been trying all the races and i like how they, in many ways, are really different from each other. I am still amazed by the detail and balance you have put in every faction/race having all from spellcasters and flying units to siege weapons and heroes.

2. Dranei - After building a few buldings (unknown number) the buldings become like, transparent, and they don't really function for buying items or even creating units.

3. Balance of the first unit, really love playing with Fel Orc or Nightborne cuz the Envoys and "grunts" have unimaginable strong damage output. However comparing to HIgh Elves (swordsman with 10-13 damage) its not really easy to start lets say, next to the first two mentioned races.

4. Playing with the Blood Elves eventually always leads to heavy lag when battling with the enemy, dunno really why and it doesn't happen with the others. Also, I think you solved the Night Elf AI thing cuz I'm having them as AI in almost every game and as long as I am not Blood Elves there is no lag.

5. Some of the "non AI" races cause CTDs.

Just some things I wanted to mention with the map that can improve or might be worth to look at for the devs.
Other than that, whoever created the Nightborne deserves a medal.

Level 2
If I also think the same of tall elves that have little damage at first but each race has its strategy at first it was difficult for me to play with high elves but then I understood their strategy and hara no longer, it gets complicated, it's just a lack of understanding each race

Level 1
Before all this, I thank you for your attention and apologize for my false English.
I really do not know if I could post this here, because my English sucks and I'm trying to find myself.
Simply put, I just closed a four-hour game of this fantastic map, but I wonder if there are other map variations, minor ones, geographies, etc.
I thank you in advance.

Level 2
malphitos2 I also wonder the same thing since the map and the playability of the map is good but it bores a bit that it is the same place and with the same things I would say if it could be that all the maps of warcraft3 could be chosen the other races by the example the nirvana mod does that

Level 1
Hello !

Gotta say, this project looks very ambitious and really cool, really like it !

But, I have a problem with getting to play with a friend:
Both of us have the 1.27b patch version of war3. When I host the map he joins my lobby but has a number on the left side of his player name, most of the times being 2. It also shows the number 0 for the other two, old UB maps which, from what I read, are for multiplayer. I know that number on the left side has to do with the fact that the joining player has to download the map and thus, the game downloads it while that number reaches 100. Thing is, the number stops at 2 or doesn't even start from 0. We use GameRanger.

So, in conclusion, I'd say there are two problems regarding this:
1. Why is the downloading of the map stuck for the joining player at 2 and 0 ?
2. Why does the game have to download the map for the joining player anyway ? He put it in the "Maps" folder and even changed the name to a smaller title like "UB".

Hope someone has an answer, we really want to experience the fun of this map :D

Level 1
2. Dranei - After building a few buldings (unknown number) the buldings become like, transparent, and they don't really function for buying items or even creating units.
You need to build the pylons that provide food and upgrade them to their power provider version. Its a bit unclear, but its similar to how the Protoss work.

Level 8
I have 4 suggests. Please consider my suggestions.

1. Naga's Water Dragon and Pandaren's Cloud Serpent is same model.
And I think Pandaren's Cloud Serpent's model should be China Dragon's model.
And I think the Cloud Serpent's model in version 1.99 is more similar to China Dragon
Could you possibly use Cloud Serpent's model in version 1.99 ?

2. In addition, I think the burning legion's model in the version 1.99 is better than the newest version.
Could you possibly use the burning legion's model in version 1.99?

3. And the burning legion's Doomguard in the newest version can not fly .
Could you possibly add this fly skill to doomguard ?

4. About Troll's raptor rider model, I think the model on the left of the attached png file is more beautiful than the model on the right. And in warcraft3 the two model looks very small. If you adjust it's zoom rate to 1.2, it will look better.

raptor rider model download path:
Darkspear Troll Rider

Attachments

• 141940-1762dd2610af2e853104c4d508f10c37.png
    141940-1762dd2610af2e853104c4d508f10c37.png
    365.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Level 2
The concept of the map is awesome. But because there are so many custom units whit imported models the map is mostly playable on high end computers which is a shame.
I don't know how some people mode the game to add new races in every part of the game editor included so they are part of the game folders not a map only allowing you to play on any mele map.
If you are passionate about this project you could try to get in touch whit moders on modDB and try what they did to allow all WC3 players to play not only high end PC owners.
Many people just ignore a map when they see how big it is in file size because they know it will perform poorly.
Imagine a glorious 24p map where each player has a different race. It would be awesome but maps have big limitations.

Last edited:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Hi there, I'm not much of a fan of this map but I recently had time to play with the people in my server and I played the latest update of this with one of them, with StormKnight. Here are some really major things you should take care of:

- Gigantic lag spikes the whole game, and we were only 2 players, I do not even want to imagine how it would be in a full match with all players. Every action or order or spell seem to cause a lag spike, especially the spells. Probably you have memory leaks on the spells of your heroes and units.
- Instructions for some custom races would be really useful since sometimes you do not even know what you are going to do with the race you picked.
- The hotkeys for particular heroes and units in their tooltip are not corresponding to the actual hotkeys QWERASD. This gets confusing for newbies.
- There are races able to train units at the start faster than the others, meaning that you can easily rush their bases and wipe them out of the game.

It is nice that you created a lot of custom races but some of them seem to be really unbalanced. Forgive me for saying this, but this map really does not suit the hosted project section.

You might take what I said personally and be mad but I'm trying to make you understand those really major things that cause it to be game-breaking. Try improving the map.

Level 1
I was quite eager to try this map/gamemode out for some time, I love the concept and the idea of all of these races in WC3 but now that I've gotten people to play it with me, there's one huge glaring issue. The lag spikes make it completely unplayable. Even going into a singleplayer match with no enemies on a high end computer has a boatload of stuttering and lag spikes when I do practically anything; train a unit, cast a spell, build a building, simply setting my units to attack move a creep camp and looking away causes my game to lag each time a creep dies (also when another player on the map kills a unit, regardless of vision). Battles with two or three players even with small armies produce so much stuttering that I can't even cast a spell or pull my hero out when he's at low HP. If there are other issues, such as balancing, I can't even find and point them out due to my game being an unresponsive slide show more than half of the time.

Please look into improving this. I'd love to get to play this mode with my friends but in its current state we can't make it past the creeping phase.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I was quite eager to try this map/gamemode out for some time, I love the concept and the idea of all of these races in WC3 but now that I've gotten people to play it with me, there's one huge glaring issue. The lag spikes make it completely unplayable. Even going into a singleplayer match with no enemies on a high end computer has a boatload of stuttering and lag spikes when I do practically anything; train a unit, cast a spell, build a building, simply setting my units to attack move a creep camp and looking away causes my game to lag each time a creep dies (also when another player on the map kills a unit, regardless of vision). Battles with two or three players even with small armies produce so much stuttering that I can't even cast a spell or pull my hero out when he's at low HP. If there are other issues, such as balancing, I can't even find and point them out due to my game being an unresponsive slide show more than half of the time.

Please look into improving this. I'd love to get to play this mode with my friends but in its current state we can't make it past the creeping phase.
don't even bother. They never answer to real feedback, only when someone says "omg 5/5". That is not the correct way to improve a map.

Level 1
Hey, sorry for bothering this post.. I played this map a few times today.. I can tell its really awesome every race with unique heroes with special abillities. Just one word AWESOME! But i have one little problem.. Map file size is about 125.5Mb and i wanted to play it with friends so i downloaded "Warcraft III 8Mb limit remover" So i can create it through gameranger without saying "This Map file size is too big" or smth like that.. My friend downloaded same remover and same map, but when he join on me on the left next to his nick is number 2 that is lagged like he's downloading the map, but it's not going further.. Basically its lagged.. I dont know what to do.. I really want to play it with my friend.. Anyone can help me ? Please.. I will be really gladfull.. Thanks a lot :)
upload_2019-4-14_22-8-55.png

Level 15
Let him download map by itself from this site. And, I believe you don't need that remover, because map limit was increased in one of the latest patches.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Hey, sorry for bothering this post.. I played this map a few times today.. I can tell its really awesome every race with unique heroes with special abillities. Just one word AWESOME! But i have one little problem.. Map file size is about 125.5Mb and i wanted to play it with friends so i downloaded "Warcraft III 8Mb limit remover" So i can create it through gameranger without saying "This Map file size is too big" or smth like that.. My friend downloaded same remover and same map, but when he join on me on the left next to his nick is number 2 that is lagged like he's downloading the map, but it's not going further.. Basically its lagged.. I dont know what to do.. I really want to play it with my friend.. Anyone can help me ? Please.. I will be really gladfull.. Thanks a lot :)
View attachment 320883
It does not lag because of the size, it lags because of the memory leaks. Every ability that you try to cast in this map causes lag spikes.

Level 1
Let him download map by itself from this site. And, I believe you don't need that remover, because map limit was increased in one of the latest patches.
Do you think there will be a problem in my version of the game (1.26) and the map i downloaded ? Because i downloaded map from this site, and in description i saw this : Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions // So, should i download these maps ? And if you can tell me where can i get 1.28 or 1.27 patch zipped ? because my friend everytime gets error when he tries to patch it through .exe // Thanks a lot :)

Level 1
Is there any way to reduce or even fix the lag spikes? Because it becomes unplayable after it starts lagging, the game freezes for 5 solid seconds and then all my troops are dead :\

Level 1
Hello !

Gotta say, this project looks very ambitious and really cool, really like it !

But, I have a problem with getting to play with a friend:
Both of us have the 1.27b patch version of war3. When I host the map he joins my lobby but has a number on the left side of his player name, most of the times being 2. It also shows the number 0 for the other two, old UB maps which, from what I read, are for multiplayer. I know that number on the left side has to do with the fact that the joining player has to download the map and thus, the game downloads it while that number reaches 100. Thing is, the number stops at 2 or doesn't even start from 0. We use GameRanger.

So, in conclusion, I'd say there are two problems regarding this:
1. Why is the downloading of the map stuck for the joining player at 2 and 0 ?
2. Why does the game have to download the map for the joining player anyway ? He put it in the "Maps" folder and even changed the name to a smaller title like "UB".

Hope someone has an answer, we really want to experience the fun of this map :D

The same thing happens to me, i really need help with this so i can fully enjoy this amazing mod with friends.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

When i downloaded this map it just wont show up in my customs. What am I doing wrong?
Put it into the empty maps folder. Even though no maps are there, the one that you move there will be shown in the maps list in game.

Level 2
When i downloaded this map it just wont show up in my customs. What am I doing wrong?
Try updating Warcraft 3, if you are using a disc version you will have to register it with a blizzard account, then get the downloader. As of yesterday, the patch that broke it got a hotfix, works for me now, so see if that works.

Level 2
It would be good to put more races such as globins, ice and dark trolls and gnosll etc. It would be better to make a story mode type campaign, for me it would be my entertaining and fun to know the stories of each race and do the missions