1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bandit Hide

Submitted by BLazeKraze
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Lie in wait for enemies without attacking. (Will respond to attacks). Bandit will hold position and hold his fire, so when they are Shadowmelding, they will not break their own invisibility. It's very handy for running away from a battle. The Hide ability is disabled during the day.

Just another warcraft 3 icon. I'm looking for bandit hide ability icon but I couldn't find it. Therefore I did the right thing. To draw and upload! :p LOL

#Bandit #Hide #Shadowmeld #Warrior #Stealth #Invisible #Camouflage #Gangster #Shadow #Hidden
Contents

Bandit Hide (Icon)

1. BLazeKraze

BLazeKraze

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Big Image
    [​IMG]

2. Murlocologist

Murlocologist

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    You keep getting better and better.

3. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Looks good and it's useful. Approved.

4. Aleister

Aleister

Resources:
    Resources:
    This time the shades are perfect, because it's about an ability to hide (obviously) and yes, is very useful. Great job!

5. GhostThruster

GhostThruster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    very nice, suits the blizzard art style quite well. i like that you made a simple, yet effective big image that translated to a great 64x64 result. i give it a 4/5

if i were to nitpick, your nose could be drawn better (i still see dark lines on the nostrils - remember no dark lines to define shapes!) and if you'd compare it to reference pics its shading doesn't make much sense. however, in the final icon it's not visible enough to be a huge deal.

6. BLazeKraze

BLazeKraze

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Thanks to all. I'm always trying to make my artworks better, yet with "blizzard" taste.

7. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Oh fucking hell this is so useful. And blends into wc3 pretty nice. Well played.

8. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ooh, this actually feels like it could fit in-game alright. And importantly, it's incredibly useful (can't believe there's no "BTNBanditHide" up til now).

4/5

9. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I would argue that brown/orange leaves would fit a bandit themed icon more. But it looks good regardless.

10. BLazeKraze

BLazeKraze

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I tried that already but I think it doesn't fit for night time. :)