• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Picture #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Heres my entry. Critique and suggestions are welcome. Its called Morning Hunt.
A mama bear is stalking a herd of deer while her cubs watch.

I won't be active online in the coming weeks, and can miss the deadline, so I just hurried to submit my entry. This could have been much better, I know.

I made it in less then 20 mins.

edit: the screenshot suffered quality loss when I converted it into JPG, plz check the map if you find the details in the image too blurry.

Attachments

• MorningHunt.jpg
    MorningHunt.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Level 36
*Approves*

Oddly enough, though, there seem to be a intense lack of posts presented in between yours.
Flad, you know I don't approve of your congestion.
- Stop squeezing other's posts into small bits of site-matter.

Last edited:
Level 13
Here is my newest wip, I think I am gonna go for ruins in the tundra or something like that.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_100811_235751_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_100811_235751_01.png
    730.5 KB · Views: 156

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Why greetings. Now, enough pleasantries and scarlet cheeks - get to work and post something. Your schedules aren't too clustered to make room for a little casual terraining, it's complete make believe. It's either false pretense, self-aggrandizement, a serious lack of good judgement or general pusillanimity, but just ignore it and scrap together something.

Attachments

• WIP 4.png
    WIP 4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 199

2-P

2-P

Level 8
Why greetings. Now, enough pleasantries and scarlet cheeks - get to work and post something. Your schedules aren't too clustered to make room for a little casual terraining, it's complete make believe. It's either false pretense, self-aggrandizement, a serious lack of good judgement or general pusillanimity, but just ignore it and scrap together something.

I hope they are having a tea party!?!

Level 16
Just a idea that came last night, It's called "the duel - Murder in the garden!".
It's a work in progress so everything you see is only temporarily placed. Didn't decide on a sky or too much on the enviroment.
The main theme is a duel between 2 Samurai. One dude will be placed standing dead on the rock with his blood draining away While the other stand victories.
There will be soldiers trying to arrest him and in the background mountains I am gonna put a castle with cherry tree.
More Ideas underway...

Hope this is OK!
210613-albums5146-picture52129.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: I'm not obsessed with gardens, just don't have anything to use at the moment.
Terrain under construction
210613-albums5146-picture52130.jpg

210613-albums5146-picture52131.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.