1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The "Finish my stuff because I can't or I am too lazy" resource project

Discussion in 'Requests' started by HappyTauren, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Love Seeker

Love Seeker

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'll be dropping my recent simple model here :D This is just a sashimono model; a backflag you've seen in Blademaster and Hellscream.
    It needs flag animations.
    Although it is not very important to me, I would appreciate it if anyone animates it :)

Attached Files:

2. Retera

Retera

Tool Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can I post Eve of Salvation mod on here? Other than the Northpact race, who are in Heavens Fall again now, pretty much all the other content in this tiny mod is just unloved and thrown aside:

[Altered Melee] - Eve of Salvation

This mod doesn't work in 1.28 and beyond so it's pretty dead. But it had the Cactusleaf Clan race and an advanced version of my S.E.N.T.I.N.E.L. race that was originally a techtree contest entry -- basically nightelves from space with jetpacks and what have you.

So, whatever this project is to you, it's a pretty dead end to me.

Edit: More description, it's not well organized unless you find a way to play the mod, but it has models for Thrall Riding a Furbolg, a Blademaster with Green Dragon Wings, and a ton of other random simple model edits that I threw together for these races. Also some goofy spaceship models with pieces taken from the Goblin Zeppelin, etc. Cactusleaf Clan buildings have a pretty fun Green/Orange ying yang ground texture.

Eve of Salvation mod was also featured in the following parody video:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  3. Homor

Homor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Not mine but the author himself said if someone could optimize the model's animations and filesize that would be ideal.

Feral Worgen & Derivatives

4. troylowyee

troylowyee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Clash Beta 0.31

Here is a skillshot based aos I did last time. Its playable with just three heroes.
    Things that I was going to do but were too lazy to do.
    1) A stat based system
    Strength
    Reduce debuff duration
    +hp regen
    Hp
    Dmg

Agility
    Reduce all cooldown ability max 40%
    Other things?

Int
    Increase ability power
    Increase mana regen
    Increase mana

A tier based item system or something where a user can buy items in an easier way compared to recipe. Maybe make the items upgradeable from the slot itself. Simple and intuitive would be good.

More heroes possibly but sort out all the in game mechanics first. Like implementing a custom buff system etc.

If u want to continue this map do let me knw. Just email me or something.
    Troy8558@hotmail.com

5. Antar36

Antar36

Resources:
    Resources:
    That is my unsuccessful attempt making skin Oceanus Shenron. They are here all images and textures.

Attached Files: