• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Contest #28 - Swamp Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Free time! Legs and face in progress. Changed most of the colors as well.

Felbeast_002.png

Level 25
Real life is getting in the way today, I might not be able to finish in time. We have 13 hours or so remaining, but I'm not sure how many of those hours I have left to actually work. Anyway, here are some minor additions I did last night:

Felbeast_003.png

As mentioned, we'll see if I manage in time or not. Not a whole lot of work left however, so it should still be "chill". I do hate the spines however and if I get enough time, I will change them. I don't exactly know what to do about them, but something organic would be my guess.

Edit
And I wish there was something to do about the hind leg - the "claws" - but the UV is fucked up and I don't think there's much I can do about it...

Last edited:
Level 25
Yeah, I might need an extra day.

Today's slack day suddenly turned into a full blown brew day. I have roughly 20-30 liters of fruit that I have to do something with. Most likely jam, cider and cordial. Gonna be a long day either way. I don't have time to fix the alpha layer for my texture just yet, but I should still have an upload up and running before GMT 00:00.

Level 11
Well what the hell, I have free time today so I'll try and submit a subpar first-time-ever texturing entry (attempt).

... What's the program where you can view the model with the wrapped texture as you edit it in more or less real time? lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.