• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Contest #24 - Diablo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh I will definately finish it in time then *wink*

Attachments

• WipBlargh.PNG
    WipBlargh.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 243
Level 35
The one with the cloth piece looks more appropriate for Deckard Cain.
'gratz for the job well done.

I agree, and with a second opinion I have removed the version without it, and updated the presentation. I also found some minor problems with the skin that I have now fixed and I changed how I showed the team color. I consider this to be finished, so I have also updated it with a Hive link.

Looking forward to seeing all the entries back to back. :thumbs_up:

nice hive border red_Baron. remind me of the one that i made :grin:

Or maybe as is the case.. just the one used on Hive? :wink:

[FINAL] Blood Raven's Izual

This will be my final. I got most of the skin looking as I wanted it to, with the exception of the wings (that horrible wrap) and the hands. There are barely 15 minutes to the deadline lol, I've done about 50% of the skin this noon-afternoon. I need a rest from texturing now xD

Texture Resolution: 512x512
BLP quality: 80%
Base model: Doom Guard
Path: "Units\Demon\DoomGuard\Doomgaurd.blp" <=(not a typo!)

EDIT: I decided to upload the texture in .tga and .png formats too, there is nothing changed in the actual texture.

Attachments

• Final.PNG
    Final.PNG
    517.1 KB · Views: 457
  • Izual.blp
    207.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Izual.tga
    1 MB · Views: 177
  • IzualTex.png
    IzualTex.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Level 35
This will be my final. I got most of the skin looking as I wanted it to, with the exception of the wings (that horrible wrap) and the hands. There are barely 15 minutes to the deadline lol, I've done about 50% of the skin this noon-afternoon. I need a rest from texturing now xD

Not bad, and good to see you made it :smile: A larger texture preference I see :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.